Blog Posts from a Serial Killer

Back

[January 1, 2010]

I can't believe I'm coming back to this thing. It's been a really long time since I've done this, and I'm not sure if I'll even post this, but we'll see.

In case anyone is still checking up on this and is wondering what's going on with me, here's some updates:
1) I still have no friends
2) My mom still hates me
3) Still poor
4) Still love cooking

That's basically it. Still the boring person I always was.

Why am I even doing this? Sorry guys if you saw I posted something new and then were disappointed by this. To be honest, I'm disappointed by me, too, so. Don't feel too special I guess.

[January 3, 2010]

Okay, look, I don't know how you did it, but blogreader_2, I will call the cops on you, I swear! How the hell did you find my new email address?

Ugh, whatever. You are so desperate for attention its pathetic. But props to you for being so obsessed with me that you found out how to message me again, after all this time.

Oh yeah and screw you unfollowers. You won't be missed.

3 followers strong! Hey, at least it isn't 0.

[January 8, 2010]

So I have a black eye and a cast now. yay! life is awesome. I hate people so much. If any of you guys are bullies, screw you. You ruin lives and the things you do create things a lot more permanent than just bruises and broken bones. You all deserve whatever comes to you.

[January 10, 2010]

So, I'm sick of being literally the most boring blogger on planet earth, so, I've decided to give blogreader_2 what he wants. I couldn't sleep at all last night because I was arguing with myself over this, but I finally made my decision. So, blogreader_2, you win. Challenge accepted. You win. Game on.

Look out, world! Jacob is coming!