Blog Posts from a Serial Killer

2015

[June 11, 2015]

Its funny how the moment you decide to stop dealing with people's bs and stand up for yourself, everyone thinks you're the bad guy.

Probably not the best way to start out my first blog post in five years, but this is the place for honesty, right?

Hello to all my fans, all 4 million of you. You probably read my previous posts from when I was a kid, and they're pretty embarrassing. But I refuse to delete them. They are bits and pieces of what made me. But they bring back too many negative memories, so I haven't read them again.

As you all know, I actually fulfilled my childhood dream! Many of you have seen my restaurant on the news, or on media. People can't get enough of it, and I don't blame them. I think its mostly because people doubt that my food could really be THAT good. And then they're proved wrong. And then they can't stop coming back.

I guess I should thank blogreader_2 for the advice. If you even still remember. I don't see how you couldn't. I could never forget.

[June 15, 2015]

We had another incident today, but no worries. All things work together for good at my restaurant, even if some people don't agree. It is a place of happy accidents. In fact, incidents, mistakes, problems, they are what make this such a great place. We grow together and learn together through these problems.

For those of you reading this, when your boss tells you to do something, do it. As a boss I can say that its the most disrespectful thing you can do when you decide to try something your own way. Or if you try to talk. We don't tell. That gets us in trouble.

[June 17, 2015]

Another long and stressful day. But thankfully I managed to get a long-lost childhood enemy over here. I suppose he couldn't resist trying to prove the hype wrong.

He won't be back here again, that's for sure. Oh, and he loved the food! Of course.

[June 20, 2015]

Being a celebrity is rough, but it has its benefits. I constantly get people trying to interview me and I just tell them to read my blog. I'm not willing to be on TV. I'd rather people read my thoughts. I hate when people look at me. I guess I'm still self-conscious about my Steve Buscemi eyes. I think I wrote about that before, right? I actually think I'll go back and read some of my old posts. It could be good for me.

[June 22, 2015]

As I said a few days ago, I read my old blog posts and I kind of regret it. There's no way to describe the sickening feeling I got from bringing those memories back to mind.

I'm also starting to understand what all the questions about Halloween are about. You keep asking me in emails to finish my story about the "freaky" thing that happened. But honestly, I'd really rather not. Besides, something worse than that happened that same night that I never brought up. But we don't tell. We don't talk about it. We don't tell.

Oh! I have a promo code for 25% my famous tomato bisque for my followers! I love you all so much and I want to show you my appreciation of your support by giving you a discount!

PROM CODE: 8-5-12-16-13-5

Thank you all so much! I'll be posting again soon about any of you that I might see at the restaurant!