Blog Posts from a Serial Killer

thankyou15

[July 2, 2015]

Thank you all so much for bringing the promo code! For those of you that weren't there and don't know, I actually brought code-holders to the back to see the kitchen and watch the magic happen! All of them got to be part of the process. I'm very grateful for their participation.

[July 4, 2015]

blogreader_2, you're still reading? I got your email yesterday and I'm disappointed in my poor planning. I know you love my restaurant. I know you do. I know you come here all the time. I know it because you said it. Why don't I ever see you? Why don't you tell me what you look like? I need to see you in person. I need to thank you in person for changing my life. Your emails aren't enough. Blog posts to you won't do it. I'll shake your hand. Please.

[UPDATE] youll never find me jacob. youve known for so long you know who i am but youll never find me. im hiding in plain sight. im always here. you changed my life, not the other way around. im so grateful for you jacob. but you need to be careful what you say to these people. you have to be careful. you have to be very careful, jacob. be very careful. remember. we dont tell.

[July 8, 2015]

Sorry its been sort of long since I last got on. Lots of stress at work, lots of employees who decide not to listen. But like I said before, all works together for good in the end.

Many of you have been sending me emails about my previous post. From all that I can tell, it was a hacker. Needless to say, I changed my password, so whoever it was can't do it again. I know of a lot of other bloggers who have been hacked in the past and its because of poor passwords. And embarrassingly enough, mine was pretty pathetically poor.

We sold one thousand tomato bisque soups today! I am super proud of what this place has become! People can't get enough of it! Check the news, seriously! Go to google. You can't even type in the letter "T" without "Tomato Bisque" coming up as a suggestion right away.

I'm thinking of doing another promo again. That really changed the game for me. Makes for less need of incidents. Makes the work easier. I'm grateful for your support! Message me what you think!

[July 10, 2015]

Well, you asked for it. So here it is. A new promo code for my blog readers. This time its for 50% off tomato bisque and a free drink. I couldn't do this without you guys. Really.

PROMO CODE: thankyou15

And just as it says, thank you!

[July 9, 2015]

Customers have been saying the tomato bisque was better than ever. Thanks for the love and support. Really. Couldn't do it without you.