Status: DISCLAIMER: started this story literal years ago, updates will be slow lol

The Crazee Life

Chapter 12

Fuck, fuck, fuck!
What do I say? What do I do?
I don't think I should entertain this... fling.

On one hand, I can only imagine what Priest could do to me. Hell, with a name like that, I can only bet it's gonna be sinful. However, I don't want her to go back to feeling crappy once she realizes sex won't solve her problems. Nonetheless, I opened the door and let her in. As soon as she stepped in, she closed the door, locked it, and started to undress me with her eyes.

Hmm, maybe I can still convince her not to-

Before I can even say anything, she put her hand on my chin and put her face close to mine. "Promise me there will be no distractions this time." she says as she stares at my lips.

"Uh-", I began, but my sentence got muffled when she finally kissed me. I was pissed because I felt so strongly that adding such a stressor like a sexual relationship would make everything worse. But here I was, letting her continue with her advances. I mean... one night can't be bad... right?

She sits on the couch and pulls me on top of her. She smiles slyly, like a fox, and that only made me anticipate what would happen next. "Damn, P. I ain't know you were so aggressive." She gripped my ass and pulled me closer to her so she could suck my neck, leaving a damn hickey. I would curse her out about that later, I was 'bout to get some action.

I pulled away from her and both of us pulled our shirts off. She tossed her shirt to the side and damn near devoured my lips, while unhooking my bra. She looked me dead in my eyes while she did this, probably because she knew that once she took this off, there would be no turning back. Our relationship would be forever impacted by this moment, and I was still unsure if this was the right thing to do.

Three hours later, Priest was in my room. My head was between her thighs and her hands were in my hair. She would not stay still for shit, and was out of breath. I grip her thighs tighter in order to keep pleasing her. I looked up at Priest and her face is twisted in pleasure, and one hand is cupping her breast, and the other is clenching the sheets. I was still giving her all I had, even though she wore me all the way out. "Oh, shit!" she exclaimed. "It's coming, I feel it."

Did she just.... curse?

That let me know that whatever I was doing, she liked it.

"Nah, I want you to hold it." I said, smirking.

Just then, I completely stopped what I was doing and came back up to her face and tongued her down. "I need you to finish, so I can finish." she says, out of breath. I chuckled.

"All you gotta do is ask, P." I say in a sweet voice.

"Can you please-" she begs. Mid-sentence I blindly search for her entrance while staring a hole into her soul. The way we looked at each other showed us that we've had sexual tension even before today. We were both waiting for this moment for a long while. I instantly knew when I hit the sweet spot because Priest immediately whimpered. I went to work with my hands and not even a minute later, had her breathless and waiting for that big wave of euphoria to come over her. "It's coming! It's coming." She looks at me for permission to climax.

"Go 'head." I say.

I instantly put my head back between her thighs and waited to catch her wave. She has convulsed for the third time that night and I most certainly caught the wave. As Priest recovers from this, I got up and wiped my face like I didn't just send ripples of euphoria through her body. I gave her one last kiss before she drifted off to sleep.

I couldn't exactly fall back asleep right away because I was still in complete disbelief of what just happened. I got... strapped for the first time today, and now I can hardly move. She took all her anger out on me, which made it that much better. I wasn't even mad that it hurt, I just liked that she let me know that she was running shit for the time being. Once it was my turn to please her, I felt like I was taming a lion. I was a one-man-Ringling Brothers Circus earlier. It was payback for having me screaming like a banshee during her turn. It was like a competition to see who could do what better, at least in my head. Whether I won or didn't, I want a damn rematch.

The next morning, I got up earlier than she did. Fearing she would feel ashamed of herself when she woke up, I knew I didn't wanna be present when she woke up. I got up, brushed my teeth and took a shower. Once I changed my clothes, I scanned my room. There was shit everywhere.

Everywhere I looked, I got flashbacks of what went down. I bent down to pick up some books we knocked off the dresser. I hoped I could try and clean this mess up without waking her up. I placed the books gently back in the same exact spot they were in before. I tiptoed over to my desk and pushed the chair back in. My laptop was damn near ready to fall over, so I slid it in the middle of the desk to be safe. I lost my balance stepping over something and feel. When I looked to see what it was, I heard Priest stirring around.

When I stepped back to try to avoid her line of sight, I realized I had tripped over the damn strap.

I froze when she sat up in my bed. She rubbed her eyes and realized she wasn't at home.

She stood up and picked her clothes up off the floor. When she started to limp, she smiled shyly for a second. She didn't look at me, then. She went into my bathroom and glanced at me before leaving the house.

When I heard the door shut, I fell back on my bed.

Ugh, this is exactly what I wanted to avoid.