Status: DISCLAIMER: started this story literal years ago, updates will be slow lol

The Crazee Life

Chapter 6

That night, I was up thinking about what would happen to me when it was my turn to die. When Priest talks about Judgement Day, I get a little nervous. At first I thought it was a little silly, but day by day, I was becoming more anxious about it. What I'm doing isn't right. Religious or not, murder is still terrible. This business isn't good for anyone that has a soul. I knew what was good about it, though. It was money. I had plenty of it, yet I still kept the business going. I wasn't where I wanted to be at, though. I was doing well for a person that just graduated college, but not to where I just had any and everything. I didn't have 40 cars and a million houses. I did buy a nice one, and I treated myself to a car. But, what does any of this shit mean when I die? I can't bring it with me. Ugh, I shouldn't even give a fuck, but I did. And someday, I would stop this stupid shit.

In the middle of my thoughts, I heard my doorbell ringing repeatedly. I sighed in annoyance. Fucking Kady. I opened the door with an attitude. "What?"

"Girl, don't what me. Move." she said, as she shoved past me. "What you want for dinner?"

I looked at her as if she had three eyes. "How do you just bust in my house, like you live here?"

Kady rolled her eyes. "Look, I know I was trippin' earlier. I wasn't thinking. I went home to blow off some steam, and uh, I forgive you."

"Forgive me for what, exactly?"

"For sleeping with that bitch."

"Ew! I didn't sleep with her. She's like a sister, you know that."

"You didn't sleep with her. Fine, whatever you say. I'm over it."

"You don't believe me."

"No, I don't! But... there's no need to be upset about it. It already happened."

I laughed incredulously. "Nothing ha-"

"Fine! Fine! What do you want for dinner? Like, hot dogs? Spaghetti? Want me to make chicken?"

I stared at her in disbelief.

"Zee! Do you want hot dogs, spaghetti, or chicken?! Damn!"

I hated when Kady got pissed off at me for no reason, but I'll be damned if it didn't get me hot.

I walked up to her and gave her a kiss. At first, she wouldn't kiss me back.

"Mmm, get off of me."

But, I didn't listen. She gave in easily. She yelped when I picked her up.

She thought I would drop her, because I have a small frame, but I put in work at the gym.

I threw her over my back, laughing as we headed straight for the bedroom.

__________

I smirked to myself when I saw Kady still in the doggy position. She was still reminiscing about what just went down. I smacked her ass as I walked by her, heading to the bathroom. She moaned. "I can't even move!"

Shit. I could barely walk, myself. But, still, I had things to do, like go talk to Priest, and figure out why I just fucked Kady again, when I don't even like her.

I knocked on her door, and she came to it, looking pleasantly surprised. " Hey, Zee!" she enthusiastically said. She gave me a dap, and I walked into the living room. I heard the door shut as soon as I sat down on the couch. "Wassup, bro?"

"I slept with Kady." I said, burying my head in my hands. "Now she believes we're back together."

"Why did you do that?" she asked, genuinely confused. "Didn't you tell me she was trying to get rid of Wynn?"

"Yes!"

"You already know she's not the girl for you, so why are you leading her on? Do you wanna hear a story about me leading someone on?"

I rolled my eyes. "Nah, but I'm sure you're gonna tell me anyway."

"You're right. Okay, so one day, I met this girl, right? We'll call her Lena. And she's tall, you hear me? She just exuded sex. Short red hair, always had makeup on. She also smelled good. Anyway, I wanted nothing but sex from her. Four months in, I met this beautiful chocolate girl, right? Smooth skin, smelled like cocoa butter, and had lips to die for. You know what else she had? A functioning brain. She was real intellectual. We can call her Coco. Anyway, Coco straight up asked me did I have anyone, and I told her no. I was going back and forth between Lena and Coco. I started really falling for Coco, man, but I just couldn't be faithful. One day, she found out, and she was crying and it really broke my heart, man. As soon as she broke up with me, I broke things off with Lena. I went back to Coco, begging her to take me back. She wouldn't take me back, though... I had lost the best thing in my whole life. I was praying to God and everything, but nothing seemed to work. That's when I realized He was trying to teach me a lesson."

"Okay, but I don't want Kady."

"Duh. The point is, leading people on have consequences. She's obviously not gonna get Ash to kill Wynn, but eventually her target will turn to you. Since you're Ash, she's gonna take that shit in her own hands. Get it together, Zee. I don't wanna be at your funeral. Or Wynn's."

"I don't wanna attend your funeral, either, but I don't think it's THAT serious."

Priest raises her hands in defeat. "Okay, then."

"Anyway, do you still fuck with 'Lena'?"

Priest blushes. "I mean, from time to time she pays me a visit, you know? We do our thing sometimes."

I cackled in support of her macking on 'Lena'. "You better get it!"

Just then, my business phone was ringing. "Hello? This is Ash, got the shotgun blast for that ass, how may I help you?"

I was trying to hear what the person was trying to say, but I can see Priest out of the corner of my eye, laughing her ass off. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yo, Ash. This is Chris. I just caught that bitch Vicky leaving my girl's crib again. Yo, when are you gonna kill this bitch? I thought you got rid of your clients on sight. The fuck kinda shit is this?"

"Calm your ass down. I'll take care of it. Bye." I said, closing the phone.

"What the fuck you laughin' at?" I asked Priest, who is still doubled over in laughter.

"Yo, why you sound like you work at McDonald's? It's like I pulled up to the speaker and ordered an AK with a side of bullets."

"It's easy for me to remember. Besides, I haven't had trouble picking up business, so I'm not worried."

"Whatever." Said Priest, flashing her pearly white smile.

I dapped her again, and went to ride around and search the area for Vicky Caruso. I just wanted to kill this bitch so Chris could stop bothering me.

After twenty minutes, I spotted Vicky at a comic book store. I raised my eyebrows. Really? She's into the cartoon shit? She was parked in a secluded spot, but you could still see the store. So, I pulled in, not too far behind her. I step out of my car with my Nina, and I proceeded to aim my gun at her, but not before she recognizes me.

She walks toward my car. I quickly hide the gun in my hoodie pockets.
"Hi.... do I remember you?"
"Vicky.... from the store?"

She was a little loud, too, so people were starting to look around. They couldn't see too much of anything, but they could definitely hear her. Damn! I can't just shoot her now. There's too many witnesses!

"Anyway," she goes on. "I didn't know you were into comics! Come on, let's go look around together!"

I don't know if I'm more surprised that she asked practically a random stranger to shop with her, or the fact that I went along with it.