Status: I wrote this story literal years ago. Updates will be slow, lol.

Micki Wall, Matchmaker

Early Mornings, Late Nights

I woke up on top of Chez and smiled. I grinded the shit out of her last night. She looked like she was sleeping good. I looked at the clock. It was 3:42 in the morning. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. I had to go home, because that's where all my clothes are and I need a shower. I sat up, but Chez pulled me back. "Where you goin'?" She asked me.

"Home, I gotta get ready for work."

"You gon' break me off another piece right quick?"

I tried to think on it, but then Chez pulled me onto her face, since I wasn't wearing underwear.

Before long, I was breathlessly calling her name and trying to keep my balance. I squeezed the sheets and leaned forward. "Shit." I moaned. I was falling in love.

When I climaxed the third time, I looked at the clock. It was 5:03. When I hopped off of her, I devoured her lips. She kissed me with equal passion. I pecked her one more time before I limped to the bathroom. Chez laughed at me when she saw that. "We can't be seen together with both of us limping. They'll think we slept with the same dude. Can't have nobody thinking I like dudes." she remarked.

I laughed too. "You're too much."

___

I went inside the gas station and noticed that the cashier from before was in there again, just with a new haircut. I liked it. I didn't say anything, though. Sometimes women freak out if other women compliment them. Especially if they can see that you're gay.

"Hi, how are you this morning?" She asks, with a smile.

"I'm fine. You?"

"I'm alright, thanks for asking. What can I do for you today?"

"Can I have twenty on pump 2?" I ask.

I hand her the money.

"Would you like to donate money to find the cure for cancer?" She asks.

I put an additional five bucks into the jar.

She smiled as she handed me a receipt. "Have a nice day, ma'am."

I walked out, filled my car up, and sped off to work. I was still limping a little, but I wasn't in as much pain from earlier.

Today, I wore an all black blazer, black slacks, and some black glasses. I had glasses for days, and they all had my prescription lens in them. i stared at my tucked in undershirt at a stop light. It was white, with some black designs on it, almost a bandana print, just smaller.

I heard a car honking and immediately I look up and the light is green. I put my foot on the gas pedal, wishing a motherfucker WOULD rush me. Another honk could've gotten the driver seriously hurt. I don't play that disrespectful shit.

Once I get to the office, I see that Sydney isn't there. Then I realized today was her off day. I shrugged off the possibility of Chez cussin' my ass out the next time I saw her.

I couldn't think about that right now. Today, I had a mixer. It was pretty important, considering that this one was for Devon Byrd, the douchebag-turned-ashamed father. Today, I had eight girls waiting to see him. I had Paola, an Italian girl waiting on him, in a dark green dress. She had an olive skin complexion, and her hazel eyes were mesmerizing. Her jet black hair was in loose curls, like she used a wand. Shit, if Devon didn't want her, I'd take her. Me and Chez could give her

a good time. Paola was an international real estate agent. She didn't have any children, but she was open to the fact that Devon has two small boys. Also, she was super nice. It's nice to see that not every attractive woman had a horrible attitude. Paola was my number one pick for Devon.

I wouldn't be mad at him if he picked out Valerie. She was fine, too. Valerie has a daughter, and she's 9. Valerie models part time, but most of time, Valerie gets her checks from a local hospital. She was a nurse. The two joint incomes kept her household afloat and she was studying for a business degree. She was Superwoman in my eyes. And Devon really needs a Superwoman. I figured he wouldn't pick Valerie unless I told him he had to, since Valerie is definitely an independent woman. Men like him seem to shy away from women like that, out of pure intimidation. Devon could probably ignore all that just for the simple fact that Valerie was beautiful. She was a dark skinned beauty that wasn't afraid to embrace her natural state. She had dreads. They were well kept and today she wore them in an updo. She had long legs and a pretty smile. Hell, Devon might want to take Paola and Valerie home with him.

He strolled into my office just as the last girl came in. "Hey, you're on time!" I exclaimed, impressed.

"Yeah. It's mostly because I had to take my sons to their mom. She wanted them extra early today." Devon remarked.

I lead him to the room with all the ladies.

I smile wide as all eight ladies glanced at Devon and I. "Ladies, this is Devon Byrd. Y'all are gonna love him. Remember, no more than two glasses of wine because nobody likes a super sloshed woman. That's not ladylike at all. Keep it cute, y'all." I turned to Devon. "After ten minutes, I'ma blow the whistle so you can get a chance to pull the girls off to the side for a five minute one on one session. And remember what I told you, Devon. Looks aren't everything, okay? Pick the one that best compliments you. Don't go for a blonde bombshell just because she's blonde. Go for her if you really feel a connection. Think with your brain, not your dingaling."

"Okay." He says. I blow the whistle and everyone begins to talk.

I socialized with everyone before standing on the sidelines to observe. I wished Syd was here. Guess I won't be seeing her today. I shrugged off my thoughts and went back in the mix of things. I blew the whistle every five minutes until all of the girls got one on one sessions.

At the end, I asked Devon in private, the girls he wanted to choose. He chose Paola and Nicole. I shook my head at him. "What did you like about Nicole?" I asked. Nicole was the blonde bombshell with no real compatibility to Devon. She was the last thing Devon needed.

"She's smokin' hot, man."

"C'mon, now. How old are we? You can't think with your little man all the time. You know and I know Nicole isn't a good choice for you. So I'm straight up forbidding you to pick her. Who was the third choice?"

"Valerie."

"That's more like it."

After I handled the rest of the mixer, I head back to my office. There, I find another mysterious envelope. I rolled my eyes. "This is so fuckin' dumb." I opened it, and inside was a love note. Of course, it was printed. I didn't read it, because I didn't care. But then I thought about Duchesne. I looked for a name on the card, but there was no name. And I'd already seen Chez's handwriting. She knows I hate cards and all that unnecessary bullshit. I was starting to think that it was a complete stranger. Somehow found out where I worked at, and where I lived.... That kinda freaked me out.

I was still pissed the fuck off about the whole situation though, because now, I could be in danger. I couldn't wait until I got home. I was gonna call Sydney and tell her the mystery person striked again.

I thought about texting Sydney when I got in the car, but I got annoyed when my phone froze up, so I just drove home with my phone off. I'd just use my house phone to call her.

I stepped through the door and stopped shortly with my mouth open. There was Chez, motioning for me to come to her. I shut the door and licked my lips.

She was on my couch with no clothes on, pleasuring herself. She waved me over seductively and wiped her juices on my lips.

I licked my lips and kissed her. While we were sucking face, she took my clothes off and began kissing me all over. I closed my eyes as her hands began to wander. She explored my body and I was lovin' it. She had licked my breasts and had her hands between my legs. I run my hands through her hair while she rubs my sensitive spot. I was becoming moist. She rubbed me in a circular motion.

"You like that?" she asks.

"I love it." I say, eyes closed.

She's sucking on my neck again and my moans were obviously getting her excited since she started to rub faster. She even went so far as to put a finger in. When she put her face where her finger was, she took a lick and instantly I fell limp. I couldn't move my legs for anything. I gripped the back of the couch and my other hand rested on her head. Chez was a beast with her tongue. I climaxed at least three times, all of which while she vigorously went in and out of me. When she was done, she looked over to the left. There, I saw a toy that she wanted me to use. A strap-on. When I eyed it, she smiled. She was up for whatever in the bedroom, even if it may have somehow contradicted her appearance. She was a stud, just like me, but loved getting strapped down. She told me that she's gotten alot of shit for it, but refuses to hide. She was very aggressive, she just loved being dominated, too. She liked being submissive sometimes, all the more so with me. I wish I was as brave as her. I still hadn't owned up to the fact that I was dating Chez. Every time I tried to say something to Syd, some shit always popped up. But, fuck it now. I'm starting to think that maybe this could be a secret forever.

I walked over to the strap and put it on. Chez had opened wide, and looked very femme in this position. I wasn't gonna give her the D just yet. I wanted to tease her. I french kiss her as she tugs at the strap. I chuckle when I step back. I lick her from the crevice in between her breasts, to the center of her muffin. I tried to get my tongue as flat as possible, and gently flick her pearl with my tongue. By this time, Chez had been jerking around, trying to stay still. Her moans were music to my ears. Then, I started to suck it up like spaghetti noodles. She loved it because she was shoving the hell outta my head into the wetness.

I used my fingers to spread her muffin apart, while I let my tongue dance.

"Oh, ohhh-, oooh, chill. Chill!" She yelled. I chuckled as I kept going.

When I was done, I turned away to put the condom on. Toy or not, it's probably smart to wear one of these.

"Alright, baby. Put your legs over my shoulders." I instruct. Chez obeys, and lifts both of her legs up, and I place them on my shoulder.

I insert myself, the toy, in her and as soon as I'm in, she's taking deep breaths.

I go slowly and the moans are quiet, but sexy. I had my legs apart, and I gripped the back of the couch, hovering, so I wouldn't fall while I'm giving Chez the business.

I go a little faster and harder, and that's when she starts getting really wet. It was now easier to go in and out, so at her insistence, I went faster.

"OH! Oh, yes."

I was biting my lip, concentrating on getting her to climax. She was smacking my ass, letting me know I was doing a good job. That turned me on more than anything.

Her face looked like it was stuck, and only faint noises came from her. She was on the road to climaxing. Still, I went in and out, causing her to call out my name and curse and make the couch shake.

"Awwwww, yes. Yes!"

I was feeling it.

"Ya like that?! YA LIKE THAT?!"

" YES! YES! GET IT!"

Just then, I heard laughing. I looked towards the door to see Sydney laughing her ass off.