Status: I wrote this story literal years ago. Updates will be slow, lol.

Micki Wall, Matchmaker

FOH

That night, I was so pissed off with Duchesne's mom. Even more so Duchesne herself. She was just gonna let her mom get away with direspecting me? I mean, maybe I shouldn't have talked to her mother that way, but I'll be damned if I let anyone disrespect me. I went through enough of that when I came out of the closet. My logic is, if you don't like me or something about me, too damn bad. Until I get tired of it, you're just gonna have to deal with it. If you're mad about it, fuck off. All I wanted was for her family to like me. I was supposed to go to the cookout with her and meet the rest of her family, but I didn't want a re-run of what happened earlier. Why did it matter to me if her parents liked me, anyway? I'm screwing Duchesne, and her only. Skylar, too, if I use her number.

I still hadn't forgotten about the dark skinned beauty. Her lips still implanted themselves in my mind. I had seen her out in public the other night, but I saw her with a man. I raised my eyebrow at first, but I couldn't be mad. I knew nothing of this girl besides the fact that she was a stripper. I didn't even know the girl's real name. I avoided her because I didn't want Chez to see me as being disrespectful. She was a bit of a jealous woman, which did nothing but turn me on. And to be honest, I was still turned on from the fight earlier today. I couldn't just run out and fuck Skylar, because I knew no one would ever give me better pleasure than another stud could. I didn't know any other stud that I was sexually attracted to, besides Duchesne. So, I sucked up my pride and called her.

The phone rang for a minute and then she answered. "What?" she asked with an attitude. "It's almost 5 and I gotta take my baby to her father's house."

"Well, damn. That's no way to speak to your boo."

"What.. do you.... want?" Chez seethed.

"I just wanted to apologize for earlier. Can you come over?"

"If I feel like it."

"Chez, please. I really wanna make up for that."

"I said if I feel like it! Damn!" and she hung up the phone. I stared at my cell with a grimace. "Who does this bitch think she is?!" I ask the empty house. While one side of me was really irritated with Chez, the other was ready to take her clothes off and pounce.

It was now 4:37 and I got myself ready to see her. Hell, even if I didn't get any tonight, I still wanted to see her. After all, I did like this girl. I just wished she would get from under her mom's ass.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I randomly woke up at 7. Ohhhh, is this how she feels? Chez had not been by. So that's how it is? Aight.

I pulled out my cellphone and dialed Skylar's number.