Status: I wrote this story literal years ago. Updates will be slow, lol.

Micki Wall, Matchmaker

Oh, Hell Nah.

"Ooh." Tina moaned, one hand reaching for the legs of the table, and the other one on my head. A little water splashed right on her stomach, from her gripping the legs so hard; at first I didn't know what to say or do about that. Tina said "Oh my God."

I decided to lick it up off of her.

I suddenly motorboated her until she laughed uncontrollably.

Then I played with her pearl, with two fingers actually inside her, going in and out slowly.

Even after that water is gone, I still move my tongue up and down her stomach to get her even more turned on.

Tina lifted her head to kiss me, and before she did that I plunged my finger back in her, causing her to moan passionately.

"Mmm, Take me, Bri!" Tina said with her eyes closed.

They flew open after she realized what she said.

I stop immediately.

I get up and rush into the bathroom and put my clothes on.

I can't believe that bitch!

How could she DARE bring another bitch up when I'M the one giving her what she wants?!

Tina always denied cheating on me.

She always tells me not to mention her because she gets tired of me bringing it up.

I knew she was lying. She knew it too, but she'd never admit that to me.

I feel like such a dumbass. I KNOW better than this!

I angrily zip up my zipper too fast and cut myself.

"OW!!" i screeched.

"Oh my God! Micki, you okay?"

"DON'T SAY SHIT TO ME!" I bellow in response.

I check my finger. No blood.

That HURT though.

After I finish getting dressed, I storm out of the house.

I unlock my car and get inside.

After putting on my seat belt, I jam the key into ignition and speed away.

That night, I call Sydney over so I can tell her about this bullshit that just transpired.

When she knocks, I answer.

She steps aside.

"wassup?"

We go over to the couch.

"I went over Tina's house." I admit.

"What? Micki, why?!"

"Because I wanted some pu-"

"Don't even say it." Interrupts Sydney.

I raise my eyebrow at her interruption. What's so bad about the word 'pus-'

"Okay, so you went over for some coochie.... And then what happened?"

"Okay, well, we were both really into it and she called out another girl's name!"

I exclaimed, getting heated.

Syd's mouth is now wide open.

"And to make matters worse, it was the name of the bitch she cheated with."

I look up to the ceiling.

"I told you that girl was no good."

"I know." I said sadly. "All that shit she was talkin' about how I'm crazy, and I'm overreacting, and all that other shit...... I already knew then, but that adds even more fuel to the fire."

"Damn, man. Stay the fuck away from her. I know you probably still love her, but she ain't feelin' the same way.

"Probably not. Ugh. I really gotta get my dating life in order. And Syd, if you say ONE word about Duchesne, I'll call your mom and tell her that you had a girl in the house when she went away."

Syd just laughs. "That was in eighth grade. We're grown now. I'm independent. Why would she care now?"

"She's been going crazy since then. It would bring her great satisfaction to know that she wasn't." I say.

She chuckles.

"Man, whatever. You know anybody that could get me some weed?"

"No, I don't know anyone. I don't smoke."

"That don't mean shit. You could still know people that sell drugs." Syd replies.

"Whatever. I find the habit gross."

"Look, it's not gonna kill you."

I roll my eyes.

"I am not touchin' that shit. And it's illegal."

"So is that Outkast album on your phone. You could give iTunes some damn money."

I roll my eyes.

"You'll get busted for weed before some mediocre shit like that." I reply, smirking.

"You're right, but breaking the law is breaking the law."

I shrug.

"Yo, you tryna hit the club?"

"Man, HELL nah. Catch chlamydia from breathing. All that coughin' and shit from smokin'."

Syd shakes her head.

---

I headed to the bowling alley the next day in a VSU t shirt I had from a visit, and some black jeans. My hair was in a nice lil' bun, and I wore black rimmed glasses.

"You already know I'ma be scorin' on you, though. I'm a PROBLEM."

I said, strolling through the entrance with Chez. She had her hair down, and it touched the nape of her neck. She was wearing a wifebeater and a plaid sweater. She, like me, and everybody else in the alley, was wearing jeans. Hers were dark blue.

"Psh, whatever. I come up here with my daughter sometimes, so you KNOW my game is tight."

"Fuck outta here," I reply smugly.

We go to pay for our shoes and I eye them. These shoes ugly as fuck.

"These shoes are crappy."

"They are." I concur. "But not crappy enough for me to not beat yo ass in."

Chez chuckles.

A couple hours later, I'm delivering my promise, beating ASS.

I had gotten two double strikes, and four spares. Chez only had one double strike, and one spare.

When we finished the game, I looked at the scores. I had 109, and Chez had 93.

I chuckled at her. "You know what this means, right?"

"I lost?" She inquired.

"That, too. But this means I get bragging rights. All day. I'm never gonna shut up about this."

"I can tell already." She says, chuckling.

"Let's go get something to eat, my treat." Chez says.

"Nah, I'll get the tab this time. You paid last time, I can spend a couple dollars on a friend." I say.

Chez smiles.

Ugh, that smile was just beautiful.

Chez had dimples, too. They just make her more attractive.

Then I start reprimanding myself for even thinking that.

MICKI.

DUDE, WHAT. THE. HELL?

She's your FRIEND!!

A stud!

A stud with a baby, at that!

You need to get it together.

---

I chortled on the phone as Celeste told me about the date she went on with Lisa. She said that she acted so nervous, and she thought it was cute. I never would've thought she would get nervous. She apeared to be a ladies' (wo)man. Greg, though..... I was wondering how he would act on their date.

"Say your date with Greg doesn't work out-- would you go on another outing with Lisa?"

"Without a doubt."

I smiled from ear to ear. I loved it when people were satisfied with their matches. Made me feel like I chose the right career.

Not all of them worked out, though. I matched Sydney and her girl, Macy up.

This was before SHE became a matchmaker, so it's been a couple years. Every time I'm over her house, and Macy's there, they argue.

Every couple has their arguments. But they argued over dumb stuff, like the heat being too high, Macy bitches about how much dish detergent Syd uses and.... Ugh. I get that it's expensive, but she was yelling as if she caught Syd fist deep in another woman.

(She did, too.)

To make things worse, Macy didn't even live there!

Despite all of that, Syd swore up and down that she'd never leave Macy. I tried to understand where she stood, because as an outsider looking in, people might think Syd is just a dumbass and needs to get out of the relationship, same for Macy.

Me, though, I tried not to judge.

And Syd IS my best friend.

I'm not gonna rip her a new asshole because she cheats on her faithful girlfriend, 'cause all in all, it's none of my business.

Syd never hesitated to tell me shit anything, though.

And she actually listened to me, and has taken some of my advice.

Which is an accomplishment because that's one stubborn woman.

"Mick?" I heard a voice say.

I furrowed my brows, figuring out who the hell busted in my house. I look around for a bat or something, and realized I knew who it was. As I get down the stairs, my suspicions werw confirmed. I noticed Sydney standing there crying. As soon as she saw me, she ran and hugged me.

"What's goin' on?" I asked.

"Macy!" She sobbed. "She's dead!"

"Oh, no." I say, sorrowfully, arms wrapped around Sydney.