Status: I wrote this story literal years ago. Updates will be slow, lol.

Micki Wall, Matchmaker

Regret

"I found her just... Laying there."

"What?" I asked, tearing up.

Being that I've known Sydney for years, and knew of all her girlfriends, I knew Macy pretty well also. Even when all she seemed to do was bitch at people. She was still a cool person, and sometimes we'd meet up--minus Sydney-- and have a great time.

Now we couldn't do that anymore.

A tear fell down from my eye in sorrow as I see my best friend writhing in my arms with grief.

"I am so sorry, Sydney."

I lead her to the couch where she cries in my embrace.

"What did the police say, Syd?"

Crying, she says, "It was an asthma attack or somethin'."

"She was nothing but good to me, and I treated her like shit."

"Sydney, it's okay."

"No, it's not! All she wanted was for me to be more faithful to her. She could've done better than me. Waaay better."

"Thanks for making me feel like shit, Syd."

There were still tears comin' down her face, but she chuckled.

"You matched us, but that doesn't really take the blame off of me giving her a hard time these last couple of years."

"Instead of going out feeling loved, she went out unhappy. All because I paired y'all up. That's the worst way to die, Syd. The worst."

"I need a fucking drink." Sydney says.

"Bring out the gin."

"No, we're drinking non-alcoholic beverages. You've been sober for two years, don't let this situation fuck it up."

After losing one of her friends right after graduating school, Sydney developed a drinking problem.

She recovered shortly after, but now, in the wake of another death, this could seriously cause her to relapse.

This was another reason I didn't drink.

I was around Sydney all the time. Besides, I never really was a drinker.

"Mick, please, alright? I know you remember about how crazy I got when Ken died, but I'm cool now. Can I please have a drink?"

"Alright. Let's go to Cooley's Bar."

"You're the DD."

"No need to appoint one, you're only getting a glass."

"Miiiick," she whined.

"One. Glass. Syd I'm only lookin' out for you."

"I'm twenty fucking three years old. I'm a big girl."

"Who became an alcoholic before it was legal for you drink. Come on."

"You paying, though."

"I'm cool with that."

In the bar, two ladies tried hitting on Sydney. She wasn't feeling it. After she had her one glass of Ciroc, she opted for a bottle of hard lemonade. I looked at her and sucked my teeth while she gave me an apologetic, but pitiful smile. The kind of smile that said, "My girlfriend just died, so I'm gonna drink at your expense and you can't do shit about it."

I decided to cut her a break and went along with it.

"Order one more goddamn drink, I'll twist your nipple off." I say in her ear.

"Ooh, freaky. I like it like that."

Obviously, Sydney was buzzed.

I got hollered at by one of the strippers.

"Hey, boo, what's your name?" She said.

I smile as she sits on my lap.

"Micki. Yours?"

"I'm Skylar on the job.... Maybe we could hang when I'm not?"

She stands up and gives me a show. She's about 5'4, long black hair, dimples, and baby got back! I bite my lip and muster a "yes" as she moves her body in her blue glittery bikini set.

Her lips were painted red, and so were her fingernails. She showed off pretty white teeth and a black lip ring.

Damn, she was a cutie!

She started feeling on my slacks, intentionally grazing my vag with her finger, but eventually made it to my pockets.

"Pull out your phone and take my number, daddy." She says.

"Yes, ma'am." I say, obeying her orders. I never took my eyes off of her.

She told me her number and I saved it under Skylar.

She blows me a kiss when she walks away.

"Damn, getting numbers already?" Syd asked.

I was too shocked to answer.

"Shit, she's baaaad." I said, a smile on my face.

" You and Chez been getting along?"

"Sure, I guess."

"No emotional attachment. I told you this before I met the girl. I can chill with Skylar and not have to answer for it. I'm single."

"You feel guilty, huh?"

I roll my eyes and ignore her.

"She reminds me of Macy a little." Syd said.

"How so? Macy was tall, with honey blonde hair... She looks nothing like Sky... you know what? You've had enough to drink, okay? I'll take you back to my crib and you can stay the night. I'll go to work in the mornin' and explain why you won't be there, cool?"

It was clear Sydney still missed Macy alot. Who can blame her? She saw her girlfriend's body. Her being home alone could end very badly.

I bring her to my car, but not before winking at Skylar.

I sit her in the seat and attempted to put her Sydney's seatbelt on.

"It's cool, I'm not that trashed." She says.

She grabs the seatbelt and secures herself. I shut the door and go to the other side of the car when I hear gagging sounds.

"Sydney, do not throw up in my fucking car, dawg." I warned.

"I'm cool, it's fine. Just peeped a stripper with a hairy vag and. .. Ugh."

"You good?"

"I'm good. You got some water?"

I reach in the backseat for a bottle Of water.

"Here," I said, giving it to her.

I look at Sydney once more before driving off.

-

"I'll make sure she's here by next week, Mr. Prynne. She just lost her loved one."

"Give her my condolences." he instructed. I give a weak smile. "Okay."

I walked out of his office, smiling. Sydney was not gonna get fired.

I jig down to my office and look at another client's file.

-

"You worry too much." Chez said, as I sat in her sectional."

"She's there by herself, man."

"Yes, but she's a big girl, Micki."

I sigh in defeat. Sydney was grown.

I wasn't her mom. I had to stop worrying so much.

I let myself relax and sink back into the sectional, where Chez was sitting with her arm stretched out.

"She's grown, I know."

"We're grown, too."

I squint my eyes.

"I know."

"So..." She said, her face coming closer to mine.

"We can do whatever we want."

I wanted to just jerk out of the way, but I wanted to taste her lips, and there wasn't shit that would change my mind.

I, however, wasn't the type that liked being the submissive person, so I took control of the situation, and when our lips connected, I made sure she knew that I was gonna be the agressor.

When the kissing got intense, I pulled Chez into me, so she would have to sit in my lap. I ran my hand through her hair and she moaned, and that made me moist.

Even though I was hellbent on being the agressor, Chez was hellbent on making me her bitch at SOME point of this "session".

She got off of me and pulled my shirt over my head. She kneeled in front of me and began to twist my nipples. It didn't hurt that much since I was unbelievably turned on. I bit my lip when I felt her mouth around it, and she started biting on them. And then she got up and took her wifebeater off, and then her bra.

I bite my lip as I thought about tasting them boobs.

I noticed that she was a little curvier than her clothes showed and I was happy about that. "You're so goddamned sexy."

I said, breathlessly. I couldn't even stop myself from saying it. I didn't even like the fact that she just turned me on so easily, either. But I was gonna get some ass tonight! She walked off into her bedroom, and she motioned for me to follow her.

We passed the bathroom and headed to her bedroom. It was a room that would set the mood for anyone that came in. The theme was black and red.

Once I get in there, Chez takes the liberty to pick me up (I yelped) and throw me on the bed.

Upon doing that, she pulled my pants off, and she felt me.

I was putty in her hands.

"Just take me." I said. I was in NO mood to be teased.

"Just take me, baby." I said.

The smile on Duchesne's face was huge.

Her fingers searched for my pearl while I cooed.

A few seconds later, it seemed that I'd been enduring this kind of pleasure for hours. I was trying to suppress moans left and right, but failed every time.

I was gonna make her pay for this. She thought she could get away with this. Her fingers were still inside me when I felt her tongue where her fingers were.

My moans filled the room, as I lay a hand on her head.

When she was done, she came back up and we tongued each other down furiously.

I sit up and instruct her to get where I was.

She was now sweating, and in the light I saw her, it made her boobs glisten.

So I sucked on her nipples as I'm squeezing her miniature love handles, to keep her from fidgeting.

Her stomach rises as her breaths shorten.

This tells me she wanted me as bad as I wanted her.

I took in her scent. Mmmm, berries.

I started to give her little kisses on her torso, stopping right before I got to her pearl. I look Duchesne in the eye and she has the most lusty look in her face. I'm about to go down on a stud.... whoa.

I go for it.

When I finished, her hand was in my now fucked up hair. The way she was rubbing my head felt so good and therefore gave me more will to keep going. After that, I kiss her again.

I loved how her lips felt against mine. I hadn't felt that way about ANY of the girls I'd slept with. With Chez it was different.

In another surprising twist, she got up, and rode my face. I gripped her waist and she gripped the headboard. I loved the way her body moved with my tongue movements. I knew I was getting her close to the breaking point because she attempted to run again.

I jammed my tongue deeper into her sweetness, and her last moan was music to my ears. When she finally climaxed, I cleaned her up with my mouth, and planted more kisses on her.

I woke up a couple hours later and realized what I'd done. Sydney was right.... And that shit irked me.

I glanced at Duchesne, who was still naked and sleeping. Instantly, I wanted a round two. I wasn't gonna give into temptation since I ALREADY hated myself for actually liking her in the first place.