Status: I wrote this story literal years ago. Updates will be slow, lol.

Micki Wall, Matchmaker

Secret Admirer

I had just finished my last consultation of the day, when I looked at the clock. It said 3:57. I'm out this bitch in exactly one hour and three minutes. I love my job, but I love my bed a lot more. I also like doing x-rated things in that bed. It was much more enjoyable than listening to people whine about love and how bad they want it. Isighed and began catching up on paperwork.

Just then, Chez walks through with lunch. I raised my eyebrow. She'd never been here before. I was glad she came through with food, though. I had already taken my break, but I only ate a salad. This stupid ass diet was getting on my nerves.
I got up and hugged her. "Hey." I said, giving her a peck on the lips.

"So..... Did you tell her?"
"No, we're at work. I can tell her later."
"Babe, you said you would tell her. What can I do to aid you into growing some balls to Sydney? You think I was playin' about them 48 hours. 17 are gone, Micki. Get your shit together."

I stared at Chez in annoyance. I didn't understand why she wanted everyone all in our private business.

"I know... I'm just tryna get over my pride. I'm a prideful person and I like being right. Admitting my wrong is hard for me."

"I don't wanna hide our relationship, babe. I've had to do that all my life. I don't want to do it anymore. That shit is getting old."

We hadn't even touched our food, yet.

"I'm sorry for being all annoyed with you, but I want the whole world to know we're together". She swiveled my chair around to face her and gave me a kiss that was going to be just a peck, but fuck it. I was way too excited to just turn her loose. She had turned me on when she was pouty and irritated by me. She laid down the law and now I wanted her to lay me down.
When Chez was just about to pull away, I pulled her in closer and deepened the kiss.

Then she started to kiss me on my neck. It was like she was thinking of doing this to me since the last time we messed around.

She kissed me once more before removing my dress shoes, looking at me with desire in her eyes. She probably couldn't wait to show me who was boss, but wanted me to suffer by taking forever. Then she pulled down my slacks and looked in to see if I had leaked.

She pulled them all the way off and placed my legs over the arm rests. She put her face in it and I'd been trying not to make a sound. I was at work!

I held her head in place, and I threw my head back. l was leaning to one side. I was almost whimpering. I was taking deep breaths and jerking my body so I could control my sounds. Every once in a while I'll moan kind of loudly. It could pass for a cough or something if other people heard. I felt her lips form into a smile, and I bit my lip at the thought of seeing it.

I loved everything about Chez; her smile, her personality, eyes, body, and hair. I was even starting to get over the fact that she's dominant, too. I kinda liked it, actually. It was something new for me. I sighed dreamily when she lapped her tongue on my pearl. I went crazy when she started to suction me, like a human vacuum. I couldn't even take it, and Chez didn't care. She kept going while I whimpered and (damn near) convulsed and came.
"Damn, babe." I moaned quietly.
When both of us were no longer being x-rated, she said "You don't get the cookie until you tell Sydney."

"I will tell her, just gimme a little time."

"Micki..... You know I talk to her almost daily. I hate having to lie to her. I wanna tell her about us! I feel like she's onto us."

"Then you should know why it's taking so long to tell her. She is horrible with gloating."
Chez only laughs. "Come on, let's go tell her."
"R-right now? Uh, we're at work."
"You weren't saying that when I was making you shake. I was all up in there, and you can't tell her a couple words?"
I played with my hands.

"Aight, then. I must not matter."
"Are you serious? After I just explained why I'm so tight-lipped?"

"I'm deadass serious."

I sighed in annoyance again.

Chez pecked me on the lips and then walked out of the office.

I looked at my clock. It was almost time to clock out.

I decided right then that I needed to tell Sydney. Not so much for the ultimatum, because I knew I could get Chez to give it up. I wanted to tell her so we wouldn't argue anymore.

After work, Sydney came to my place to chill.

"Today was... Ugh. My client sucks. Her attitude is horrible." She remarks, taking a sip of her winecooler.

"Yours isn't much better, Syd. You better put your happy face on and deal with her. Try to get to know her better. Aye, speaking of getting to know people better-"

There's a knock at the door.

I raised my eyebrow. I hope it ain't who I think it is. I get up to answer it, and look out. There's no one there. I looked down and there it sat.... A bouquet of flowers.

I squinted. Who the fuck sent me flowers? I never understood why people got so excited over them. What the fuck am I gonna do with those things? I looked on them for a tag. When I find it, I roll my eyes. It's from a secret admirer. Most people might think of that is cute, but I just got annoyed. I never did like playing guessing games nor recieving shit like this.
I picked them up and brought them into my house.

Sydney's face lights up. "Oooh, look at you, receiving flowers and shit."

"I could care less. Besides, I-"

Sydney's phone rang at that second. "One second."

"Oh, hi, Cam." she said. I sat up and tried to listen in, because Cam is Macy's sister.
"You are?"
I couldn't hear shit.
"Okay, I'm coming right now..... Alright. See ya."

"Sydney, what's goin' on, dawg? You gotta leave so early?"

"Yeah, I gotta go. I can't talk now, I'll tell you when it's all over."

"Well... Drive safe."

"I will. Bye."

When she walked out the door, I sat on my couch and rolled my eyes. Of course something came up when I was gonna finally come clean. Of fucking course.

I decided to go over to Chez's house and finish what we started at work. I decided to take a shower and put on some casual clothes. Instead of a blazer and slacks, I'd be wearing one of my old shirts that I had made. It only said ICKYMICKI, referring to my rap persona I had in high school. I'd pair that with some light jeans and some Vans. I took my hair out of the bun it was in and just wore it as a regular half assed ponytail. Ain't no sense in getting "fresh" for her if I'm going over there just to give her some o' dis.

When I pulled up to her house, I was so happy that I would be in her presence again. Not only was she easy on the eyes, but I really liked her for her sense of humor and she complimented me very well.

I knocked on the door, and she answered, but not with a smile though. When I got through the door, she asked me if I told Sydney yet.

"No. I couldn't." I said.

"You're full of shit, yo."

"She had to leave because her late girlfriend's sister needed to speak with her."

"You ain't gotta lie, Craig."

"Don't I still have time?"

"Yeah, but until you tell Sydney, I don't have time for quickies and shit."

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yes, Micki."

I pulled her into my lap on the couch.

"Stop it, Mick. What did I say?" She said, but made no effort to get back up.

I wanted her to shut the fuck up and let me make her rain. So, I kissed her right on her neck.

"Stop, yo. You know that's my sp-ooh."

I smiled the most perverted smile ever. It was definitely about to go down.