Status: Just starting, updates randomly.

Darkness

It happened one night - a young girl had gotten lost deep in the woods. Hours passed as she tried to escape, but it was so dark she saw nothing but the trees looming around her. She only succeeded in getting even more lost. Suddenly, she saw a glow - dim at first, but brightening as it neared her. A wolf with faintly glowing markings and a lantern hanging from its mouth.

At first, she feared - something about this strange animal seemed spooky. Looking at the lantern, however, comforted her...And she felt a compulsion to follow it. It was almost like a dream, and seemed even more so when she awoke the next morning in her own home. There was no sign of the strange wolf she had met that night.

Knife Lights wolves come in all shapes and sizes, and can be peaceful guardians...Or they can be tricksters, aided in either by their abilities. Where will the story go?

The Concept of the Knife Lights belongs originally to Kirudon of wajas. The basic guideline was left here to help you, the reader, understand the most basic idea of the story line.

All writing within the story itself, is based on my own character within the world of these knife lights, exploring their own life.
  1. The beginning.
    Just getting started.
  2. Chapter two
  3. Chapter Three