Status: In progress

I Fell for the Prince of Dune

Meeting Leto

Leto's POV

Hello my name is Leto Atreides II, I am the Prince of Dune, I have a twin sister called Ghanima but I like to call her Ghani.

I was walking around feeling a bit nervous seeing my Grandmother, until I bumped into a beautiful dark haired maid. I must of bumped into very hard because I heard a very loud crack in her left wrist. "Oh my God. I am so sorry, I didn't mean to knock into you?" I said full of concern. "No it was my fault." Oh how her voice sounds beautiful like her beautiful sapphire eyes. "The fault was all mine." I said helping her up.

"My name is Leto." I said to her looking into her beautiful eyes smiling. "I know who you are your majesty?" She said bowing to me and flinches whilst holding her wrist. "You know who I am what might be your name my lady?" She blushed brightly. "It's Michele Akasha, your majesty." I cringed a little at the words 'your majesty'. "Please call me Leto none of that 'your majesty' shit." She smiled a little. "I think we should get your wrist sorted?" I helped her to the palace doctor to help with her wrist out.

We walked to the palace doctor until I saw my aunt. "Leto! What are you doing taken that maid to our doctor?" "Alia, I think she broke her wrist?" I frowned at how rude my aunt is, then I remembered that I don't have a personal maid. "Alia, I want her as my personal maid?" "Okay Leto, she is now your personal maid." She said walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the second chapter guys I hope you are liking this story so far