The Walking Dead

the walking dead part 1

Aurora says" eazy here Stranger I mean you no harm she helps him out of the trap she set up the Aurora says" my Trap is meant for free not people and don't worry my wolf Asher won't hurt you unless I tell her to I am Aurora ho are you?... Daryl Says" my name is Daryl Dixon are ya alone?... Aurora Says" isn't Everyone alone know days But yes I am alone... Shane Yells" Daryl get your ass back here!... Daryl yells" shut the hell up you prick or your gonna call the Dead to us! I'm comin hay come on I guess it ant Safe out here alone... Aurora says" ok she Fallows Daryl to his group she sees how Small yet big the group was... Shane says" your deposed to be hunting not Being other people here ho he'll are you?!... Aurora says" if you must know my name is Aurora and Daryl did get food so why don't you back the fuck off come in Asher... The wolf tests over to her master and sits... Aurora says" good girl here she gives her wolf some meat from her rabbit she caught... The wolf Eats the rabbit then Asher Walks over to were her owner went and lays down by her...
♠ ♠ ♠
Daryl Dixon)...(Lori)
Rick Grimes)...(carl)
Michonne)
Tara)
Carol
Judith)
Hershel)
Shane)