He’s Got His Secrets, I’ve Got Mine Too

Jack/Alex

-June 22nd 2018-

I woke up before everyone else so I started looking at fan theories and some of these people know everything. But then there’s some stubborn bitches who only believe it when I say it and believe me, I won’t say until I’m dead because you can’t exactly hide self harm scars when you’ve killed yourself. I got out of my bunk and made my way to the kitchen, drinking a can of beer and taking a paracetamol. I’m not sick but it might speed things up? “Hey man! You excited for the first show of Warped?” Zack smiled. “Yup! Sad it’s the last tour though.” I’m good at faking a smile. Honestly if Warped Tour 2019 was happening, I don’t think it be there. I don’t think I’ll even see the end of this year. Alex came in a few seconds later humming his new boyfriend’s song “dearly depressed and broken hearted, I’d like to let you know that boys cry too.” Lex mumbled. He had to pick that one. “If Jack hasn’t ate we could get waffles or pancakes?” Alex suggested. “I don’t think he’s ate.” Zack said. “Nah I had a beer but that’s it.” I shrugged. 2 hours later and we had finished our pancakes and it was almost time for our set. “I’m gonna go see John before our set!” Alex yelled. Rian was with Dallas and Zack was working out. Being alone caused my mind to wander, you’re useless, you don’t have any talents, you and your scars are ugly, so are your tattoos, no one loves you, you have no fans, they’re only there for Zack, Alex and Rian. You are alone until you end everything. You know you want to. I was now really frustrated at myself, soon I was stood, my shaving razor in hand, leaning on the sink. “I’m braking it.” I say. With that I snapped the plastic and slipped the blades out. The cold metal stung at first but before long the familiar feeling or release was felt as the blood dripped down my arm. That amazing sting. I picked up the shower gel, putting some in the deep cut I had made in my forearm, the soap made a nice sting. The cut went from just under my wrist to about half way down my forearm, it was deep and long, stung like hell but it was satisfying. With that one slice 10 years was put in the same drain my blood was in, but it made me happy. I grabbed some toilet roll and cleaned up just in time for the first show of the final Warped Tour and possibly my final tour.

Alex Pov

I kissed John and made my way on stage “hello Warped!” I yelled into the mic, looking at Jack in his Everything Is Fine tank top, his arms were a lot musclier than the last time I saw them. He had started getting into better eating habits a long time ago but only started working out recently. Around two songs in I noticed a massive cut down Jack’s arm, it was fresh. We kept playing and I didn’t question it until I noticed him slowing down and getting pale, a few seconds later and he collapsed. “Jack’s down!” I yelled. Soon enough everyone was surrounding my passed out friend. I walked to the mic to try calm the crowd because some of them’s idol had just blacked out- my thoughts were interrupted by someone shouting “He’s not breathing!!” They yelled in panic. “Someone call an ambulance!” The shouting continued. I started panicking, “Alex I’m coming!” Rian shouted to me. He ran up and pulled me close, “listen, he’s okay. The ambulance is on it’s way, it’ll be here soon. He will make it.” Rian comforted me. Soon enough Jack was on his way to the hospital but I was still confused on how he passed out? Was it to do with the cut? What was it?

Rock Sound-
All Time Low lead guitarist Jack Barakat collapses on stage at yesterday’s warped tour show, possibly due to alcohol but it has yet to be confirmed what caused Barakat to faint.

We were back on the bus, “Alex! We have some news on Jack!” Rian shouted, I stood up from my boyfriend’s grip and walked over to Rian and Zack. “He’s been taking too much paracetamol and alcohol recently and paired with blood loss from a large cut caused him to pass out.” Rian explained. “How did he get the cut?” I asked. “No one knows.” Rian sighed. “When will he be home?” I asked. “Tomorrow. They have to run some tests.” Rian said.

@alexalltimelow tweeted-
For anyone wondering Jack is currently in hospital. He’ll be out tomorrow, it has been confirmed he took far too much paracetamol and alcohol, blood loss from a large cut caused him to pass out.

Hoping Jack would be alright I headed to my bunk to sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be better.