Walk Through Hell

[11]

"Oh my gawd! Jake! Call the cops! That... freak is in your house!"

Never has her voice been so annoying.

"Hey, baby. Decided on coming over to the not-so-dark side?"

Why can't I say anything? It's like, I'm just stuck on words. Nothing's coming out.

"Uh, she's just... she needed... she, uh..." good one Jake.

"Oh. My. God." That was traitor. "I thought I recognized that bra!"

Everyone looked back and forth between us, mouths agape, eyes wide open, shocked.

We hate each other, right?

How could we have let this happen?

Think think think.

"No. Give me back my house keys, Jake. I fuckin' know you took em." When in doubt, drunkenly shout?

Catch on, please!

"I didn't take your house keys. You left them outside and I picked them up. It's not safe for you to operate a house right now."

His friends laughed. I think traitor caught on, too, because she looked rather skeptic.

"I neeeeed them. Just give them back, and nobody gets hurt."

"You're going to try to hurt me?"

"What do you mean, try? You know what, it doesn't matter, I got my dad's car keys. I'll just driiiive back to Chris's."

"Dude, you can't let her drive. She's gonna kill someone." I don't even know their names.

"Fine. Lexie, you're a stupid whore."

"What?!" I yelled. I lunged at him. He bent over, so I landed on top of his shoulder, and carried me up to his room, me beating on his back the whole time.

"That was close." he threw me down on the bed.

"Damn right, it was. Nice save, though, at the beginning." I mimicked, "She, uh, had... she..."

"Oh, shut up. Your house keys? You can't just go through a window? And driving? You don't even have a license!"

"Oh, it was better than what you had."

"Alright. Lock the door. Pretend to sleep if they get it open."

"I'll be fine. Go back to your super fun party!"

Jake's POV

I walked down stairs.

"She lives next door. This happens a lot."

"Really?" That ugly chick who just recently joined our group said. "She never did that when we used to hang out."

"Recently. It just started happening recently."

"So then why do you have her bra?"

Fu-u-u-uck!
Think think THINK!

"Sometimes when she comes over, she gets naked."

"SCORE! Dude, she's f.uckin' HOT!"

The rest of the night, I tried to get everyone to avoid that room. At all costs, no one was allowed in.

Not that it did any good.

"Jaaaaaakey."

Oh, who could it be? Sarcasm noted?

"Heeeey." Ray said.

"Heeeey." she said back.

"What is she doing down here?" Missy asked.

"Missy, just let her stay. Can you stand not being the center of attention for five minutes?" Hayden asked her.

That shut her up.

"Sooooo. What do you kids do at these get togethers?"

"Well, we don't worship satan," one of the girls said.

"Really? We were all convinced that's what you freaks did at these sorts of events." she was trying to pull off drunk and sarcastic at the same time.

"Really?" Missy asked.

"Oh yeah!" she screamed, drunk. "That's all we do. Sit around and wish we were popular like you guys."

"Wow. I never knew." Missy is an idiot.

"So... Lexie... how wild are you?" Ray asked.

Oh, she's not even going to dignify that with a response.

"Too wild for you, baby."

"Well, you're just gonna have to prove it."

This is sickening.

"Hey, Lex?" I cut in. Something had to be done. These idiots don't even know she's playing them.

"What, you think you can handle this?" I bet you I could.

"I bet you I could." Damn. That was one of those things I meant to keep in my head.

"Alright, lover boy, bring it on!"

"Let's get it on," Ricky started to sing, impersonating chef.

South Park. duh.

She started getting closer to me.

"Jaaaaake?"

"Y-yeeees?"

I started backing up. She came closer and leaned upwards. Inches away from my lips, she asked, "Do you still think you can handle me?"

I leaned down and threw her over my shoulder again.

"I'll lock the door this time, Lexie."

"Ah, boo! You're no fun! I was being entertained!"

I carried her up the stairs. She waved good bye to all her new friends over my shoulder.

"Wtf, Lex?"

"Oh, I was just getting acquainted. I thought I'd give 'em a shot!" she said once we were safely upstairs.

"Will you just stay in here this time? I'm gonna go tell them to leave. "

"Fiiine."

"And no more going out onto my balcony to smoke."

She looked at me dumb-founded.

"I've hit the bowl a few times."

Wiped that smirk off her face.

After everyone had left, an hour later, I headed up stairs. Lexie apparently had the munchies and had found my stash of cheetos.

I guess maybe she took a shower. Or just undressed, because she's currently lying in my bed in just her, uh, undergarments.

I threw a sheet over her and climbed into the bed after i had taken my jeans off.

Tonight was... entertaining, to say the least. Time to sleep it all off.