Walk Through Hell

[28]

"Sure you don't want to come in?" Chris said, winking at the pizza guy.

We were blasting "Two of Hearts" by Stacey Q in the kitchen. We made Chris dress up in some daisy dukes and a tight purple shirt and hit on the pizza guy.

When I said prank, I wasn't thinking big.

"No, dude, just pay me."

"I'm afraid I only have ones," Chris said, eying him seductively.

"Chris, hurry up and get your cute little butt back in here!" Jake yelled from the kitchen, where we were all peeking through the door.

Chris slipped a handful of ones into the space between the pizza hut guy's fanny pack and jeans, then licked his lips and closed the door.

We all ran out laughing.

"See guys, it wasn't that bad. It was a nice prank!" I said.

"That's what you get for being a dolt, man," Austin told him.

Chris thrusted the pizza into Jake's arms and ripped off the shirt. He started going for the shorts. "Woah, man, we don't wanna see that," Jake said.

He took them off anyways, with a smirk on his face. "Deal."

We all sort of gaped at him. Oh. My. God.

"You know, wearing your sister's underwear wasn't part of the deal," I said, a little disgusted. I mean, hairy guys wearing tiny underwear? Gross.

He looked down. "I don't have a sister."

Awkward...

"Well, I'm gonna take my girl, and these pizzas, and go in the kitchen before i puke!" Jake said, grabbing my arm with a free hand.

"Let's agree to never bring this up again. For everyone's sake," I heard Austin say, before following our lead.

"Well, we're gonna have to head back soon," Jake said.

"Yeah, can one of you give us a ride?"

"I'm leaving, too. I'll take you guys home. Jake, where do you live?" Austin asked.

"Next door to her."

"Alright. Let's head out!"

The drive to my house was dull.

I had to take the back seat.

Which sucked because he has a two door, and I was all crammed up.

When me and Jake got home, we chilled at my house and watched pet cemetery, which scared the living hell out of me.

He won't admit it, but he was totally scared, too.

=D

Totally.

"Lex."

"Yeah?"

"Let's never fight again."

"Jake, we're probably gonna fight some more. But you know what they say about make-up sex," I joked.

He remained serious. "Well, let's never fight about stuff in the past anymore, then."

"Agreed."

And then we had our make-up sex.

What? We're bored teenagers.

Soon to be bored adults.

In... another year or so...