Status: Completed <3

We're Going to Hell

Bathroom Antics

We all walked out of the restaurant with stomach pains because once again, we all tried to eat more than we could. It wasn’t as hectic as it usually is, because it was Jimmy and Johnny who created all of the chaos. We were now all going back to Brian’s house to watch a movie, and for the guys to possibly get drunk. My cast was now off, which was great, but I had a different kind of cast on, now. I could take it off to take a shower, or bath, and for bed. I could also use it to walk around with, which was great, because I hated using the crutches. They gave me underarm rug burn, and I fucking hated it. It took Brian a few attempts to unlock the door, because he was almost already drunk.

“Holy mother of god,” Matt yelled out, and ran straight for the bathroom.

“That fucker is going to destroy my toilet,” Brian said in a quick defeat as he plopped down on the couch, leaning against one of the arms. I sat down next to him as Zacky and Johnny were going through all of the DVDs, trying to decide what we were destined to watch. Once a b-rated Horror Comedy that I’ve never heard of was chosen, we all sat around, waiting for Matt. The sound of the shower running broke the silence.

“Did Matt just start taking a shower,” Val asked, standing up, and confusion on her face.

“You might want to go check on him,” Zacky said, eager to watch the movie.

“No, I’ve been in this situation before. I’ve learned my lesson with that,” she sat back down, and we waited around in silence until the shower finally stopped after a few minutes. Matt finally emerged from the shower, a strong smell of soap coming with him.

“Matt,” Brian asked as Matt sat down by Val.

“Yeah, man,” he asked, looking back at Brian.

“Why did you just take a shower,” Brian asked another question.

“That food did bad things to my stomach, Syn. Very bad things that toilet paper could not fix,” he replied, and with that, play was pressed on the movie menu in an attempt to get the visual of what Matt just said out of our heads. Mass amounts of alcohol were brought out during the movie, so whoever wasn’t drunk got wasted, and whoever was already drunk got completely trashed.

,,,

I slowly opened my eyes as my brain attempted to pound through my skull like a jackhammer. I came to realize I wasn’t in the living room anymore. I wasn’t in my room either. By the look of the surroundings, and the mass amounts of guitars, I realized I was in Brian’s room. My eyes widened in the realization and I slowly turned my head to the other side of the bed to see if I was alone or not because by the feel of things, I lacked clothing. I wanted to scream as I saw Brian asleep, drool falling from his mouth onto his pillow. It didn’t look as he was wearing clothes either, and I was caught in one of those “did we do anything” moments, because I was hoping that maybe it was a nasty prank pulled by one of our ‘friends’. Stealing the whole of the blanket, I slipped out of bed, and without spending time looking for my clothes, I left the room, walking leaving me a nauseous feeling in my stomach. I managed to make it back to my room without throwing up, and carefully closed my door, locking it behind me. I got into my bed, and tried to sleep off this hangover, and the thoughts that Brian and I possibly had sex last night. I hope it was the hangover talking, but I didn’t mind all of that much if we did.

I kept slipping in and out of consciousness. I was tired and felt like death, but I couldn’t seem to sleep consistently, which was starting to bug me. Maybe if I took some Tylenol I would be able to function correctly and go see Saleigh. I felt like I needed to go speak to her or something. I turned over to look at the clock, discovering that it was around 6 at night. Maybe she would meet me at my apartment so I could pick some things up. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table, quickly finding Saleigh’s number in my recent calls, and pressed the device to my ear after pressing talk.

“Yeah,” asked sounding just as groggy as I was.

“Down some Tylenol and take a shower, meet me at my apartment in half an hour,” I said, throwing my covers off of me.

“What’s your fucking problem,” she moaned and I started rummaging painfully through my clothes.

“I can’t sleep, Say, and I need to get to the bottom of what the fuck is going on,” I told her as all I could think about was how Jimmy could possibly be alive, and that somebody was after me, and possibly my life. I could hear her sigh on the other end of the line.

“God dammit, Payden,” she said, and I could hear sheets moving around, and Zacky’s snores getting a lot softer, “I’ll meet you at your stupid apartment in half an hour. Luckily I didn’t drink as much as you guys, so I don’t have that bad of a hangover,” she said.

“Well fuck me, I feel like death,” I told her as I threw my cloth over my shoulder and grabbed my towel as I headed towards the bathroom.

“Alright, see you soon,” she yawned into the phone.

“Okay, bye,” I said, and hung up. I locked the bathroom door behind me, and stripped out of my clothing right before I turned on the shower. After this month and a half, I decided that I was never going to take another bath in my life again, and stick strictly to showers. I got in the shower, and cleaned away everything that was making me feel dirty, and washed my hair as good as possible until I was ready to get out. I dried myself off with my towel, and got into my clean clothes. I dried out my hair, putting it up into a bun and throwing my dirty clothes in the hamper. I didn’t bother with makeup since I was in a bit of a hurry. I grabbed the extra set of Brian’s car keys that were on the keychain before I headed out of the door and got into his vehicle, starting the drive towards my apartment, which I hadn’t been to in such a while. I was hoping that Saleigh was already there, because I was scared of going into my apartment alone after the last incident.

Luckily enough, her black Honda was already parked, so I wouldn’t have to worry about going in the apartment alone. I parked right up next to her, seeing that she was half asleep as she leaned up against the door of her car. I honked and watched her jump in the air, flipping me her middle finger once she spotted me as I was laughing. I turned off the engine before I got out of the car, and walked around the front of the Escalade towards the iron staircase leading up to my front door. I hoped that my spare key was still taped to the back of the decoration next to the door, because other than that, I lost my other house key in the car accident.

“Was this really important,” she asked sleepily as we started up the creaky staircase.

“It has to do with that one talk we had,” I said as we approached the top, trying to spot the decoration where I hid my spare key, not being able to, though.

“Oh great, so we’re going to get raped by an undead Jimmy, aren’t we?” She asked in a grave voice.

“Hell if I know,” I said, not surprised that she pinpointed the reason I was scared to go in the house by myself.

“Well thanks for bringing me along. You’re such a great friend,” she said sarcastically as we reached the front door, and I noticed the sign missing, leaving me locked out. Saleigh seemed to notice the fact that I was just staring at the door, “You don’t have a key, do you?”

“I had a spare here-“

“Luckily for your stupid ass,” she began, “I have one that you gave me forever back,” she started going through her purse until she found her keychain, and went through the keys on her keychain until she found a key quite similar to the one that I had. She placed it in the door lock, and I heard things click around on the inside right before she turned the knob, opening the slab of metal to the inside of my dark and dusty apartment. It would have been a lot smarter for us to have come in here when it was more daylight outside. The inside of my apartment seemed a lot more creepy now, and I could only imagine the amount of bugs inhabiting the inside. A cold feeling went down my spine at the thought.

“Are you going to go in?” She taunted, and I stepped back a bit, scared, and she sighed heavily, “Fine, big baby,” she huffed as she headed into my old man cave. I waited until I saw the light switch flick on. I was surprised that electricity was still on in my house, if we’re being honest. I hadn’t been around to pay the bill. I walked in at that moment, cracking the door behind me just in case I needed to get out quickly.

“Okay, so first off, I need to grab a couple of things from my room,” I said, starting to walk down the hallway to the room Jimmy and I shared for a little over a month. I got a suitcase from my closet, and grabbed more clothes from my closet, because if we’re being honest, I didn’t plan on coming back here any time soon to start living on my own again. Plus, I was actually having a lot of fun staying with Brian. I started going through Jimmy’s dressers, then, looking for any things that I might possibly need, to find that they were completely empty. I took a few steps back, dumbfounded, until I was sitting on my bed. Al of Jimmy’s stuff had been in those drawers before I had broken my leg and started staying at Brian’s house. I looked at the head of the bed, then, noticing empty pill bottles on the night stand on the side where Jimmy slept. I grabbed them and looked at the labels on the orange plastic bottles. ‘R.H.’ the label read, the dates being recent.

“What the fuck is taking you so long,” Saleigh walked in the room, and I looked back at her, holding up the pill bottles.

“I found something.”

©Shannon.