Status: Completed <3

We're Going to Hell

Best Friends Until We Kill Eachother.

It had been a little over a month since Jimmy and I started dating. Things were going absolutely great; we never had fights, he even gave up drugs. I didn’t ask him to, but he said he’d rather be with me than out with strangers, snorting. Sometimes I started believing that perhaps our relationship was a little too perfect. We were starting to near Christmas, now, and Jimmy told me that he had a great New Years’ resolution, and he wasn’t going to tell me until the first day of January.

“You’re too sweet,” I said sarcastically as he handed me the napkin he just sneezed in.

“If you like that present, feed me tacos and wait for later,” he smirked.

“You’re silly,” I protested, mentally making a note to myself that I wasn’t ever giving him tacos.

“You’re beautiful,” he kissed the corner of my mouth; causing me to blush, something he was still easily capable of doing.

“You’re not so bad, yourself,” I returned the kiss to his nose. He leaned over on me and brought me into a deeper kiss, and then started playing with the end of his Iron Maiden shirt that I was wearing, which looked like a parachute on me. His fingers traveled from the hem to the side of my exposed thigh. I hadn’t really cared enough to get dressed today, and neither had he, leaving us fooling around half naked on the couch while the Christmas special of Rugrats was playing on the TV. As his hands started traveling to the top of my underpants, my phone rang out, signaling somebody was calling me. I squirmed out from underneath Jimmy, who had found his way from beside me to on top of me. I pressed the answer key, putting the receiver to my ear.

“Hello,” I said into the phone breathlessly.

“Hey…cunt,” Saleigh’s voice nonchalantly came through the phone as if calling me a cunt was something she did every day. Oh wait, it was.

“Yes, Saleigh,” I sung through the phone. Jimmy continued to kiss up and down my neck, causing giggles to escape through my mouth, “stop it, that tickles,” I directed to him quietly. He didn’t stop, so I gave in.

“Get your clothes on and come over,” she begged, causing me to wonder where Zacky was.

“How do you know she’s not fully clothed right now,” Jimmy asked into the phone, and I could hear Saleigh snort on the other end of the phone.

“She lives with you, Sullivan. She hasn’t touched an item of clothing in a whole month,” she said playfully.

“What’s Zack doing,” I interrupted.

“He and Brian are recording, leaving me with another reason I’m calling. Jimmy, Matt wants you to continue writing that song,” she said.

“Sure thing. Tell my mom I said hi,” he referred to Matt as his mother. I knew what song she was talking about; the song Jimmy said I was better off unknowing it until it was recorded.

“I’ll be over,” I told her.

“Great,” she said abruptly, and then hung up.

“Good bye to you, too,” I muttered under my breath.

“Well, now that she’s ruined my day and took you away from me, I guess I should probably work on that song,” he said as he pushed himself off of the couch.

“I’ll miss you,” I said in a pouty voice, and he shot me a toothy grin as I got up myself.

“Let’s go get you dressed, whatever the hell that means,” he walked me back to the room we now shared, and I pulled on a pair of shorts, and quickly changed my top, “don’t forget to take that off when you get back,” he said seductively, slipping out of the room, probably going to the other one which held the piano and one of this drum sets. I went to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, and then pulled my hair up into a sloppy ponytail before slipping into my old converse, which I believe were white at some point in my life. I slipped into the same room with Jimmy, who was playing a rather dark tune on the piano. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, resting my chin on his head.

“Want me to pick anything up on the way home,” I asked once he stopped playing and leaned back into me.

“Bring me back a Payden,” he said thoughtfully.

“Will do, Searge,” I kissed the crown of his head, and walked out of the door. I drove all the way to the small house Saleigh and Zacky had shared, and parked in the driveway. I walked into their house without knocking, since knocking was overrated, besides that one time Brian walked into me and Jimmy having another adventure – and watched. She was at her desk, drawing away. I knew she knew I was here, but she didn’t care to acknowledge it, “what’s cookin’ good lookin’?” I asked jokingly as I plopped down on the couch, eyeing her back.

“Zacky left me alone today, so I thought I should force you to leave Jimmy by himself,” she put down her pencil and then came over to sit next to me, “they need to get this album recorded, anyways,” she shrugged it off like it was nothing, and brought her hand up to bite on her nails. That’s when I noticed the gleam of a diamond on her left ring finger.

“Oh my fuck, what the hell is that,” I snatched her hand away from her mouth, examining the ring.

“A ring, slut fuck,” she said in a ‘duh’ tone of voice.

“He finally proposed?” I asked, extremely happy for her. Zacky and her have only been dating since freshman year.

“Yeah, like last week,” she shrugged.

“About fuckin’ ti – LAST WEEK? Why didn’t you tell me,” my mouth was now agape at the fact that she had been hiding this information for a whole 7 days.

“I was going to wait for you to come over for me to tell you. Something you never did, by the way,” she pointed out.

“You know, you’re totally rocking the worst best friend status right now. You know that, right,” I asked, almost wanting to punch her for not telling me.

“Says the neglective best friend,” she mumbled under her breath.

“Fine. I will come over to your house, every day. Actually, I will move in,” I announced, and it was like a realization slapped her in the face.

“No, don’t do that. More Payden means more Jimmy,” she cringed, causing me to pout.

“He’s not that bad,” I said to myself. She always found fun in picking on him, “So what are we going to do today, since you dragged me out of my house?”

“I want to go ride a golf cart,” she exclaimed.

“Keep dreaming. I’m not getting into a golf cart with you,” I crossed my arms and sat back.

“Pleee-“

“No,” I said abruptly, causing her to pout.

“Fine, we could go to the studio and watch Zacky and Brian record,” she suggested, and I thought about it.

“I’m driving,” I said as we stood up, and headed for my car after she locked up. The drive was short, since we all lived in a close distance towards the studio, not to mention, we were all really good friends. We arrived at the studio and walked in, surprising hombre Uno and hombre Dos.

“Babe,” Zacky came up and wrapped Saleigh in his arms.

“Hey,” she giggled. I always thought it was funny how giddy she got around him opposed to the fact that she was always sarcastic and sadistic.

“What are you doing here,” he asked, kissing her on the forehead.

“We had nothing better to do,” she exclaimed, and she sat down in his lap when he moved his guitar, setting it down next to him. I let them talk in private as I went to go find the vending machine. I smoothed out a dollar bill from my pocket, and chose my drink, turning around to catch Brian right behind me.

“Nobody told me the most gorgeous woman of all showed up,” he smirked, and I gave him a hug, “How are you, doll?”

“I,” I opened my drink and took a sip, “I’m tired, and that bitch pulled my from the arms of my beloved, forcing me to get dressed and come to her house, with nothing to do,” I said, and he arched an eyebrow.

“You’re telling me you didn’t have on clothes,” he purred, looking me up and down, and I nodded.

“Me? Clothes? Keep dreaming,” I huffed as I sat down on one of the little chairs.

“How’s school going,” he joined me, starting a conversation.

“Top of my class, you know,” I brushed it off like my high achievements were nothing.

“So when are you going to give me a tat?” He asked, looking at the only bare spot on his right arm, “I have a reserved spot right here for you,” he grinned.

“Come down when I’m at the shop,” I sported the same grin he had on.

“Great,” he said, leaning back, and then taking my drink from my hands. He chugged over half the bottle before he handed it back to me, earning a scowl and an added on glare.

“You’re going to buy me a new drink,” I told him.

“Am not,” he scoffed, and I leaned back and pouted, causing him to sigh.

“Here,” he pulled out a five dollar bill from his pocket and handed it to me. I kissed his cheek and stood up.

“I’m going home, tell Saleigh she’ll have to ride back with Zack,” I winked, and walked out. I drove back home, since I needed to study anyways. I went into the door, and looked in the room where I had left Jimmy, noticing his absence. I went back to our room now, and saw him sleeping on the bed, his breathes calm and steady. I kicked off my shoes, and lay down beside him, my arm going over his waist and snuggling my head into the crook of his neck from behind.

“Hey,” he mumbled, turning over so that I was snuggled into his chest.

“I’m back,” I mumbled, and he made a humming sound before making a gesture that he was getting comfy, his hold on me getting a little bit stronger.

“Good,” he said, and we both fell silent. He must have been really tired, so I closed my eyes, letting myself fall asleep with him.

,,,

I woke up to Jimmy kissing my face all over, and my eyes fluttered open.

“Merry Christmas, babe,” he smiled, and then I realized that it was in fact Christmas. I pushed myself up into his arms, where he hugged me. I was really tired considering I was out all night getting the present I got for Jimmy, which he thought I was helping Zacky do something for Saleigh. Boy was he wrong.

“M’rry Kissmus,” I muttered, rubbing my eyes.

“Look what I got for you,” he said and pulled out an acoustic guitar with a sharpie marked signature, the signature of –

“OH MY GOD YOU DIDN’T,” I jumped up, grabbing the guitar signed by George Harrison.

“I did. One of the reasons I stopped drugs was to pay for that,” he pointed at it.

“My turn for your present,” I placed the guitar down on the bed, and shot up, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the front door. I grabbed a key from the key rack and handed it to him, causing him to look at me puzzling.

“If this is the ‘key to your heart’ then…I love it,” He hugged me, kissing me on the cheek, and I shook my head. I opened the door, revealing a very shiny black modern Corvette. His mouth fell open, causing me to laugh, and then he started jumping up and down, “HOLY SHIT NO YOU DIDN’T! NO YOU DIDN’T! NO YOU DIDN’T!” He squealed out, and I started questioning his gender. He pulled me back into a hug, smooshing me tighter than I’ve ever been smooshed.

©Shannon.