Status: Completed <3

We're Going to Hell

Merry Christmas

^*Saleigh’s POV*^

I pushed Zacky’s body off of me as I woke up, but then realized he was already awake, and he grabbed my hand, a scream escaping my lips as he pulled me into the floor with him, and I landed on top of him.

“Um, ow.” I said, not being able to keep a smile off of my face.

“Well, merry Christmas to you too.” Zacky laughed.

“It’s not Christmas.”

“Where have you been this past month?” He asked and I shrugged.

“Caught up in you I guess.” I smiled and kissed him. I could very well have been caught up in him, because that was very easy for me to do, but I wasn’t only caught up in him for the past month.

“It’s Christmas, so you know what that means.” He said and I looked at him skeptically, in a way wondering what he was talking about.

“That Brian and Johnny are going to drown themselves in eggnog again when they try and see who can drink the most?” I asked, beginning to look forward to seeing who passes out first, and possibly gets taken to the hospital because of a drunken stumble down a flight of stairs.

“Actually, yes it does, kind of.” He said, and I got off of him, and helped him up. I had something special for him. Something I have put blood, sweat, and tears into.

“Before you give me whatever you have planned, I need to give you your present. Because I worked my fucking ass off on it.” I said and he looked at me, slightly confused, then with terror stricken eyes.

“Oh god, please don’t tell me it’s another one of your crazy golf cart tracks. My hands still hurt from holding on last time to keep from getting thrown off.” He said, dread seeping into his voice slightly. I couldn’t help but laugh. He’s always hated my driving, well, everyone hates my driving. But I’ve only wrapped two cars around trees in the past few years, I haven’t wrapped any gold carts around trees lately. Lately is the key word there.

“No, it’s something much better.” I said, and walked over to the dresser, searching through the bottom drawer that was filled with shirts until I found a bandana. I went back over to him. “Turn around.” I instructed and he looked at me suspiciously, but turned around.

“Wait, what’s up with this?” He asked as I tied the cloth around his head, blocking his vision.

“You’ll see.” I got behind him, and took his hand and placed a hand on his back, trying not to guide him into the wall, even though it would be funny as hell.

“I won’t if you don’t take this thing off.” He tried to tug at it, but I stopped him. I began thinking of him actually running into a wall and I started giggling as we slowly made our way down the stairs. When we turned around the corner to go down the hallway, I was still giggling, and what do you know, I accidentally walked him right into the wall. Hard, at that. “Hey!” He exclaimed, placing a hand to his forehead. “I don’t like this, can I take it off now before you walk me off of a cliff?” He asked, humor slipping into his voice slightly and I began laughing.

“I’m so sorry Zacky, I didn’t mean to do that.” I said, and kissed his forehead.

“Take it off! I don’t like this game.” He said seriously, but still managing to sound like a little kid and I could barely contain the laughter threatening to rip through my lips.

“I will! Just not now. Don’t take it off or I won’t let you see your present.”

“Oh, so it’s something amazing to see.” He said, and I felt his arms snaking around my waist, and he kissed around my neck, but I stopped him.

“No, not now, after, maybe.” I said, and he jutted his bottom lip out.

“Well if it’s not you then I don’t want to see it.” He said and I rolled my eyes, but as I waited his reply to the gesture, I realized he couldn’t see.

“I rolled my eyes.” I said and he nodded. “Trust me, this is something you’re going to want to see.” I said, and he sighed.

“Fine, lead the way.” He held his hand out for me to take. “But not into another wall, please.”

“I won’t I promise.” I said, taking his hands and slowly walking him down the hall to what used to be my art room. I crouched down, letting go of his hands and slid my hand under the rug, and once my fingers came in contact with the key I stood back up.

“Saleigh, where’d….where’d you go?” He asked, trying to find me, his hands making their way to my face. “Saleigh?” He asked again, nearly poking me in the eye, and I removed his hands from pulling on my cheeks..

“I’m right here.” I said, and reached around, untying the bandana obscuring his vision. I let it fall to the floor. He pointed at the door.

“You went through all of that, and lead me into a wall to show me that you repainted the door?” He asked, motioning to the black paint.

“Not exactly.” I said, and handed him the key.

“I love you too?” He said unsurely, looking up at me and I rolled my eyes again.

“Do I have to do everything for you?” I asked, trying not to laugh. I took the key and opened the door. His mouth dropped and his eyes lit up.

“Oh my-oh my fucking god.” Zacky said, staring in awe at the new gaming room. It took me literally months to get it finished. Well, actually it just took months to paint the huge death bat and the black and red checkers on the walls, setting up the stereo system and all of the speakers, and game consoles was nothing. He took a step in, slowly. “You’re just…this is…I’m…”

“So?” I asked, hoping he liked it. After all of the shit I went through to do this, he better like it.

“I’m-I’m not sure what to say, but first, how in the hell did you get the money for this? I mean, Xbox, PS3, Guitar Hero and Band Hero… There’s thousands of dollars in electronics alone, not to mention games. How’d you do it?” He asked and I shrugged with a smile.

“I have my secrets.”

“Aunt Ruby?”

“She chipped in a little bit, for games, but I had enough for everything else. Furniture, TV, game systems, the stereo that has the power to blow all of the windows out of this house, and neighboring houses.” I said and he grinned like a kid in a candy store.

“I fucking love you so much. You…you’re just….” He trailed off, still taking in everything in the room.

“The most amazing person ever?” I asked, and he wrapped his arms around me, still grinning.

“Exactly.” He smiled and kissed me, then pulled away. “This makes me feel kind of shitty about my gift.”

“Why?” I asked and he sighed.

“I’ll be right back.” He walked out, and I sat down in one of the beanbags, looking around the room. I was just happy I got it finished in time. This was the reason I didn’t know it was Christmas, because I had been working on this nearly non-stop for the longest time. I had just got done about a week ago. Hell, I thought I had gotten finished with it early. “Here you go.” He handed me a box, wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper. He sat down in the beanbag next to me and pulled me into his lap. “It’s absolutely nothing compared to this fucking awesome room, but I know how you’ve been wanting one of those for a while, so…” He trailed off. I started ripping at the paper, and once I got it off I wanted to start jumping off walls, but I had to at least try and act like normal human being today, for Zacky’s sake.

“New iPad.” I stated, a grin creeping onto my face, and he nodded.

“But that’s not all. You’ve also been needing a new phone.” He reached into the pocket of his pajama pants and pulled out another small case.

“New iPhone 4.” I said, and began grinning like an idiot.

“Is something wrong? I thought you’d be going crazy.” He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

“I’m trying so hard not to.” I grinned, and he looked around the room again, a smile growing on his face.

“Thanks for the haven babe. But you know, just having you in my arms is one of the best presents I could ask for.” He smiled and I nodded.

“I know, and being here with you is better than any awesome Apple product.” I said, and pecked him on the lips. “But you have to admit, the death bat is spot on and awesome as fuck.” I said, pointing to the large winged bat that I thought would surely be the death of me

“It is awesome as fuck.” He looked at the bat, then back at me. “Merry Christmas.” Zacky said, with a smile.

“Merry Christmas.” I said, and kissed him, our lips only staying connected for a moment.

“I have a question.” He said as he pulled away from me a little too soon for my liking. In a way I was afraid to say anything else or I’d begin giggling and never stop.

“Y-yea?” I asked, still grinning and trying not to scream.

“What happened to your art room?”

“I moved it to the guest room since we never use that room.” I said, and he nodded, looking over at the TV.

“Mind if I uh…” He trailed off, pointing towards the TV.

“Go crazy.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

“Yes! I kicked your ass again!” I declared. I had called Matt, and barely got the words ‘Guitar Hero’ out of my mouth before he had hung up and ran across the street, still in his pajamas. I had surprisingly been able to pry myself away from my new electronics to play a few rounds of Guitar Hero with Zacky and Matt. Zacky had won twice, beating Matt and I both once I had picked up three wins, one against Zacky and two against Matt, and Matt had only beaten Zacky once. Zacky had just gotten off of the phone with Brian, and he was due to be here any minute. We had both tried calling Payden and Jimmy numerous times to come over, but neither of them answered, Zacky said she had said something about having something planned for Jimmy, so we could only guess that was the reason neither of them were answering their phones.

“Daddy’s here!” I heard Brian announce from the living room, followed by the door closing.

“We’re back here!” Zacky yelled.

“What the fuck are you doing in the back of the house? You two should be fuck- Woah.” Brian stopped as he walked in the room. “Christmas present?” He asked, smiling hopefully.

“Yes, but it’s not yours. It’s mine.” Zacky latched his arms around me. “It was given to me by the coolest fucking girl ever.” He kissed my cheek, and I smiled.

“She made you a man cave? What? No lingerie, or handcuffs, or box of condoms or anal sex-”

“Brian, stop, now, please.” I said, and he laughed.

“Oh come on! I know Matt was thinking the same thing!” Brian said, then looked at Matt. “You know you were, Shadows, don’t try and deny it.” Zacky and I looked over at Matt, who had stood up.

“Well,” Matt said, obviously wanting out of the conversation. I didn’t blame him, I wanted out of it too, but this was my house and I really couldn’t leave right now. “I’ve had my assed kicked too many times today at a game that I used to be a pro at, so Brian, good luck. When your dignity has been stripped from your body, much like mine has, I will have hot chocolate waiting at my house.” He patted Brian on the back as he passed him. “I need to get back to Val before she wakes up and thinks I’ve abandoned her.” Matt said, and we all exchanged goodbyes before he walked out of the room.

“So, Brian, you ready to get your ass kicked too?” I asked, and Zacky smirked at him.

“Ready to get your ass kicked by a girl, at that?”

“Well, I’d be just as better off as you.” Brian said, picking up a guitar controller.

“Hey, I am okay with her kicking my ass right now. She just gave me the coolest Christmas present I could ask for; she can do whatever she wants to me.” Zacky said, sitting down in a bean bag as he continued admiring the room.

“Oh, so you two are into that-”

“Brian, you have issues.” I said and he looked at the TV. I had just started a new game and paused it.

“I may have issues, but you’re going to have some when you get crushed.” He said, and I sighed.

“Okay, let’s make this interesting.” Zacky said, and we both looked over at him.

“What does that mean?” I asked, slightly scared of what he could come up with.

“The loser has to take a one hour ride with me on the golf cart.” He grinned. “And I get to drive.” That scared me. I drive fast, and recklessly, but he’s even more reckless. Now I wasn’t just trying to beat Brian to rub it in his face, I was trying to beat Brian so I could keep my life.

“Okay, let’s do it.” Brian said and I took a deep breath.

“This should be interesting.”

“You’re going down.” Brian said, and I shook my head.

“If I do I’m bringing you with me.” I smiled and he sighed.

“I will not be beat at my own game.”

“Brian, we’re not chasing girls.” I said bluntly, and he looked at me with wide eyes.

“Not that game!” Brian exclaimed, and Zacky and I laughed. “But I could beat you at that, too.”

©Saleigh.