Status: Hang on to something, you're in for one heck of a ride!

Got to Get You Into My Life

Got To Get You Into My Life

Mona, Emma's mother struggled to get through the aftermath of her mother's death, but managed to somehow make all the arrangements.

Two days later the funeral was held, and among that tightly knit community, it would never be forgotten......

Emma stood beside the casket, tears streaming down her face.

Her friends, and family members were all there. Some, she wished weren't.

Her cousin Fran leaned in and whispered, "you know, if you kiss her on the cheek, you won't have nightmares..."

As Emma turned, and mouthed the word, "what?!"
Someone unexpectedly touched her shoulder. Poor Emma lost it.

The hysterical screams coming from an equally hysterical girl, running through that dark funeral home, could be heard all the way down the street.
As Gerty leaned in to kiss her sister goodbye, one last time, Emma ran up behind her, accidentally knocking her into the casket, which caused Gerty to promptly faint.

This in turn, caused panic, concern, and real fear to spread throughout the entire funeral home, as different mourners lingered near their own dearly departed loved ones.

Suddenly spooked by the mayhem all around her, one lady spilled her coffee all over her dress. Her screams could be heard in the next room, which caused even more chaos.

Needless to say, the men and women in charge of the place were very put out at the sudden turn of events.

Later that night, as Mona lay across her bed, she sighed, "well, that went well!"