Status: Hang on to something, you're in for one heck of a ride!

Got to Get You Into My Life

Got To Get You Into My Life

Paul had met Kelly in 1963, backstage after a concert in London. They hit it off at first, as the sexual attraction was mutual. The two had gone back to his flat. She stayed for several days, then it was decided that she should move in.

Neither one was ready for a commitment, as both found others outside of the relationship. On two different occasions Paul, as well as Kelly had seen the other out with someone else.

After a huge fight, she left, never to return..

On the day Emma wore the blue and white stripped dress it all came back to him, but he said nothing.

They emerged from his flat on that sunny Londan day, prepared to take a walk. Several Beatle fans had noticed, and seemed curious as to who she was, this girl that Paul gazed so lovingly at, while holding her hand.

"Hey luv, I just remembered something.." Paul suddenly said, glancing over at her.
"Oh yeah, what's that?"
"Well, me mates and I, you know, John, George, and..."
"And Ringo, yes I know.." she laughed back.
He smiled back..
"Well, we're going back on tour on the 16th. You could stay here if you want, or you could, you know, come with us."
"Well, considering that I don't really know anyone here, besides y'all, I see no reason why I would want to stay here, so of course I want to go with you."
"Fab! I was hoping you'd say yes.."

They had stopped, looking into a store window, when Kelly suddenly came walking down the street. She passed by at first, then stopped, and backed up.

At first Paul didn't notice her. Then Emma spotted her standing there, looking at them.

"Well, as I live and breath...hello Paul. I see you've found another tart!" Kelly now had Paul's attention.
"She is not a tart!"
"She looks like one to me!"
"Look, why don't you slither off to wherever
You came from!" Snarled Paul.
"Ohh.. such venum...and after all we shared... by the way...honey you do look good in my dress, but why don't you get loverboy here to buy you some of your own.." Kelly said, now looking down at Emma.
"And, might I add, it's supposed to be a bit shorter than that.. My Paul, but you do like them short these days.." Paul lunched at her, but Emma held him back.
"Alright, I know when I'm not wanted..." Kelly tried to touch him, but he moved away before she could.
"When you're finshed using this one, call me..." with those words, she walked on, swinging her hips as she went.

"I don't know what I saw in her!" He said, then looked at Emma, who was now crying.
"Emma, please don't take anything she said to heart...she was just trying to get at you...and me..." he added, glancing down the street.
"I wanna go home!" She then sharply turned, walking back to Paul's flat. Paul knew she meant his flat....at least he hoped so.

Later that night after calming her down they both fell asleep, but Emma woke up during the night, while Paul still slept, and got out of bed, being careful not to wake him.

She found the clothes she had traveled back in time in, and put them on.. She then silently crept out of the small flat, headed towards the park.

Paul woke up an hour afterwards, reaching over for her. She was not there...Somehow he knew exactly where she had gone.

He quickly got out of bed, dressed, and headed out the door. Paul had fallen head over heels in love with Emma. He was determined to get her back.

If he couldn't stop her, he would walk through the wall of rain himself, and bring her back...