Status: Hang on to something, you're in for one heck of a ride!

Got to Get You Into My Life

Got to get you into my life

Emma led Paul out to the hay barn, and they climbed up into the loft. She couldn't understand why she felt so nervous, and why her heart was beating so fast, but she longed to feel his arms around her, and so much more.

Paul reached for her and she hesitated....
"What's wrong?"
"I gotta get something.." she then reached up on a shelf, and pulled down a blanket, and a pillow. Paul looked puzzled..
"I sometimes sleep up here."
"Oh.." He reached for her again, and again she hesitated.
"What's wrong now Emma?"
"Do you have anything? You know, I don't want to get pregnant just yet." Paul smiled, and gave her a quick peck on the end of her nose, and reached into his back pocket.
Retrieving his wallet, he pulled out a condom. "You have nothing to worry about luv."
"Well, would you help me spread out this blanket?"
"Sure.." After that there was no more hesitation, as she gave herself to him.
In one swoop, Paul picked her up and layed her down on the blanket.

For several minutes, Paul just looked into her eyes.. "cor, you're beautiful..." He then leaned in for a sweet, lingering kiss. It took no time for Paul to get her clothes off, and Emma just about ripped his off of him.

Paul started at her lips, moving to her neck, then back to her lips.. He kissed his way down, past her chin, and down her neck, sliding down to her right breast, then to the left, then he returned to her lips.. This was slow torture.

"Paul, please?" She moaned.
"You're so impatient darling.." with that he continued his gentle assault. He lingered several minutes on her lips, then reached to fondle one of her breasts, then reaching for the other one, he slowly started moving down..

He stopped midway..
"I almost forgot..." he said, as he ripped open the plastic, and put on the condom.
"Ok, now where was i? Oh, right here.." he then continued his decent.....

"Remember what I told you luv?" He asked her as he kissed her belly button.
"N..no..."
"I told you i was gonna show you how much I missed you.." she didn't have time to reply, as he began part two of his assault on her writhing body.

There was nothing she could do but grab onto some hay. She tried to do the back crawl, as Paul's mouth drove her crazy, but his firm grip on her made moving impossible, so she once again surrendered to whatever he wanted to do to her.

She felt that her release was eminent, and Paul knew it too, as he pulled himself back up. She welcomed him, as he slid up between her legs.

It took no time for their simaltanious release. After that, Paul rolled her over, so they both were on their sides.

"Do you know how much I missed you?"
"I do now.." Paul laughed at her reply, and hugged her.
"I do love you baby.."
"I love you too Paul."

As Paul's head lay on the pillow, and hers lay on his chest, they fell asleep, and there they slept, wrapped up in each other's arms and legs.

That was the end of Paul's first day in 2018, and as he slept, in the comfort of Emma's arms, he had no idea of the challenges that lay ahead.