Status: Hang on to something, you're in for one heck of a ride!

Got to Get You Into My Life

Got to get you into my life

Her emotions, thoughts and memories whirled around in her head, never stopping, until she thought she might die from the weight of it.
Her love for this man, whom she once had never met, due to age, and time was more then her heart could bare, but then thinking back to what she thought she knew.... When he was in his 20s, she had not been born yet. When she was in her 20s, he was so much older than she was, that the two of them getting together would have been impossible.
Then she had met him, in the strangest way imaginable, and now she lived in his world, not only as his girl, but now his wife.
Ugh.. these thoughts, they were starting to give her a headache...
She lived in the 1960s now, but still had memories of things that hadn't even happened yet, remembered people, whom she still loved, yet they had never even been born yet.
Would it always be this way? Would these thoughts consume her day and night, till they eventually drove her mad? She hoped not..
She closed her eyes as she laid there, with Paul still sleeping beside her, trying desperately to block all those thoughts from her brain.
Opening them again, she starred at him... that perfect face, with those perfect eye lashes, and those equally perfect lips.. she suddenly became aware of some different thoughts.
His lips, oh those lips... so smooth, and plump and red.. she instinctively reached over, and traced his bottom lip with the tip of her finger.
He stirred, just slightly, but she could not help herself, she reached over again... this time running her finger down the middle of his chin.. down the center of his chest.. down his stomach, then stopping just short of the spot she thought would surely wake him up.
Slowly, she removed her hand, and sighed...
"Why did you stop?"
"Huh? I thought you were asleep.."
"I'm not alseep, I've just been laying here.."
He turned his head, and was now looking into her eyes.. And oh, his eyes... she loved those eyes..
He rolled over, and reached for her, and pulled her to his chest.
"So, this is our first morning as husband and wife.."
"Yeah," she said, starring back up into his beautiful eyes.
"So, what are you thinking luv?"
"I'm thinking how much i love your eyes..and how much I love you.." this brought an even bigger smile to his face.
"I love you Mrs McCartney.."
"I love you too Mr McCartney.."

Her previous thoughts were now forgotten as he kissed her, first her lips, then down the side of her neck, and working his way down to her nipples, now firmly erect, yearning for his touch, and Paul did not let her down, as his lips found them, first one, then the other.. while his hand slid down, finding somewhere else that yearned for his touch.

As his fingers worked their magic, she thought she might explode..
"Paul please?!"
"Patience baby...patience..." was all he said.
Slowly he disappeared underneath the covers.. she just knew she would explode now..
As her heat rose, and boiled to the surface, he suddenly stopped, but she was soon engulfed with another Heavenly sensation, as he entered her.
Her cries filled the little cottage, joined by his own moans and grunts.. then they reached their highs simaltaniously. They then cooled down, and settled down into each other's arms.
Paul still kissed her neck, as she fought to regain her sanity.. then he spoke...
"So, wanna try out the tub again?"