Status: Hang on to something, you're in for one heck of a ride!

Got to Get You Into My Life

Got to get you into my life

Two weeks seemed to fly by, and soon it was time to go back to reality. But Paul still had another surprise instore for Emma. They drove back to London, in conversation about their plans for the future, both near and far.
Emma didn't seem to notice at first where Paul was heading, but soon it became clear they were headed in an unknown direction, at least it was unknown to Emma.
"Paul..."
"Yes luv.."
"Where are we going?"
"Home darlin.."
"But...correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we supposed to turn down that street?"
"Well, normally we would, but I have a surprise for you.."
"What?"
"We moved.."
"When?"
"When we were on our hpneymoon sweetheart.."
"Umm... it's true, I did feel the earth move several times... actually umm.... many, many times.... but I don't remember it being good enough for our actual flat to be moved!" Paul had to chuckle at this...
"Well babe, it's like this... I had our stuff moved while we were on our honeymoon.... so while I was busy making the earth move for you, the movers were moving all our things to our new house.."
"And you didn't feel the need to tell me because......."
"Because I wanted to surprise you..."
"Uhh..huh..."
"Emma darlin, trust me..."
"Ok...."
"You'll love it, I just know it!"

Another few minutes, and the car pulled up in front of a three
story house, with a large wall around it.
"Baby, we can close these gates.. so the fans won't be bugging us all the time like they were before.. we'll have privacy."
"Uhh.... yeah, that's not a bad idea i guess... They were kinda getting on my nerves."
"Yeah, mine as well... Oh, and, I had an intercom system installed.. so whenever someone comes, they can let us know who they are... You know, if it's the lads, or Brian, or someone else we know, we can let em in..... hmm... that sounds like a great song title... I better file that one away for later..."

Paul seemed lost in thought for several minutes.."

"Hey... earth to Paul.... come in Paul.... I think the ship has landed!"
"Oh, sorry..." he came out of his short trip into song writing mode, and parked the car.
Emma reached for the door handle.
"Hey, would you let me be a gentleman please?"
"Oh.... sorry...sorry... go head and be a gentleman dear.." Paul laughed at her comment, as he got out of the car.. Opening her door, he gave a small bow... "welcome home me lady..."
"Why thank you James... you're dismissed..."
"Ha..ha.. you're funny, you are!" Paul closed her door, and led her to the door of the house..
"I'm assuming you have a key..."
"But of course my dear...it's right....no, not that one, oh... this one.. wha...la... the key!" Unlocking the door, he turned to his bride.

"Now what?"
"Now I carry you over the threshold my love..."
"You did that at the cottage.."
"Well, i did such a great job, I feel i must do it again.." with that, Paul swept her off her feet, and carried her inside.

They came into a hallway, with one door on the left, and two doors on the right.. Up ahead, was a flight of stairs, Emma assumed that's where the bedrooms were at. The door to the left led to a spacious living room, complete with a sliding glass door, that opened up to the fenced in back yard.
The first door on the right led to the kitchen, and the second door was a bathroom, or the loo, as Paul called it. Paul led her up the stairs...
"This room here is our room luv," he said, referring to the first door on the right. There was another bedroom on the opposite side of the hall, and a large linen closet beside it. On the same side as their bedroom, there was another loo.
Directly up ahead, there was another flight of stairs, it led to another hallway, with one door on either side.. On the right was another bedroom, and the other one was another loo. There was also another linen closet.
The movers had moved in all their furniture, of which there wasn't much, and their personal belongings were still boxed up. It took several weeks to get the place looking like a home, and upon closer inspection, they decided the furniture they had didn't really suit the house, so they went shopping.. Emma suggested that they buy second hand furniture, and Paul didn't mind at all.
Paul made the third level of the house into his own music studio, despite the fact that EMI Studios was a short walk down the street, which had been a fact that swayed Paul into buying this particular house.
They had not been there two weeks before the fans discovered where Paul had moved to. After that, many teenage girls stood outside the gate, hoping to get a glimpse of Paul, either when he pulled up to the gate, or opened the front door.
They had a tendency to yell obscenities at Emma whenever they saw her, but Paul had talked to them, and eventually got them to behave themselves.. well, as much as teenage girls could be anyway.

**********

Rehearsals for The Beatles next album, Beatles VI began very soon after they moved in, which meant Emma was left during the day to unpack, and organize the house. She really didn't mind, as at night, he was all hers again...
Her new life with Paul, in their new house had began. It was not always complete bliss, but no marriage ever is. She wouldn't have it any other way actually, because she loved him more than anything, and made it her life's ambition to be the kind of wife Paul needed her to be.
Always at his side, either at parties, or wherever else he went, and always waiting at home, whenever he came in from rehearsals, or tours. His food was always ready, and piping hot, every night when he came home. And his bed was nice and warm, with her beside him.
There was no need to roam, as the other Beatles had done, as Emma did not know the meaning of no... Only when she was sick, or during her time of the month, did she ever turn him down. She kept him happy, well fed, and completely satisfied.
This meant that Paul was a very happy man, and at no time did his head turn.. why would he??? He had a faithful wife, who satisfied his every need. He could not ask for anything better.