Status: Hang on to something, you're in for one heck of a ride!

Got to Get You Into My Life

Got to get you into my life

Paul and Emma had been living in the house for about a month. Everything had been arranged, all boxes emptied, and it's contents put into the correct new home.
Already, the other Beatles had been over, and had spent countless hours in Paul's music room up on the third floor. None of them had noticed anything strange, but Paul and Emma had.
It was subtle at first, and easily explained. But, soon, things began to happen that neither one could explain. There were footsteps heard in the middle of the night, while they were sleeping, and both had heard the other call their names. When they went to find out what the other wanted, they discovered that they had not called them at all.
Once while asleep in bed, the closet door inexplicably opened, seemingly all by itself. Both awoke at once, and froze in bed. Emma gripped Paul tightly by his arm, afraid to move. It happened twice, on two consecutive nights, prompting Paul to get up, and lock it.

A few mornings later they had awokened to another unexplainable occurrence....
"Paul...." Emma called, as he came into the kitchen.
"Yes luv...."
"Did you leave the fridge open?"
"No, I haven't even been in the kitchen till just now."
"Hmmm.... well, it was standing wide open!"
"Really? Well that's strange."
"Yeah, it sure is.... so, you off to the studuo again?"
"Yeah, wanna come with me?"
"You know it!"
"Ok, well, go on and get dressed, and don't worry bout breaky... we'll stop and grab a bite on the way."
"Awesome!" Emma exclaimed, and immediately went to get ready.

*******

Before long, it was time for another tour of the US. It would be their last, as the touring schedule began to take it's toll on all of them. Not to mention the fact that no one could hear them, let alone The Bestles hear themselves. With all the screaming, who could?!
Besides the noise, many times zealous fans had rushed the stage, and although many were caught before they got to them, some did manage to make it on the stage.
There had been a few death threats, mainly because of John's, we're bigger than Jesus, remarks, which were taken out of context, but in the Bible belt of the US, few people understood that.
That didn't stop the many girls who rushed the stage, wanting to hug, kiss, fondle, or whatever else they wanted to do to them. The Beatles had had enough.
So, much to the dismay of countless fans, the concert at Shea stadium was their last, up until they played on the roof of 3 Saville Row, London in 1969. The concert at Shea stadium lasted just 30 minutes. The one on the roof in 1969 lasted a bit longer, about 42 minutes.
After the 65 concert, the Beatles went back into the studio, and made music they could have never played on stage. It also helped them to grow as musicians, as they experimented, and changed their sound.

Before the last tour, Brian had called a meeting to prepare for the upcoming US trip.
"So, things may get a bit dodgy this time, so ummm... Emma..." she had been quietly working on a word find puzzle, when she heard Brian call her name.
"Huh..."
"Would you mind terribly if the lads went by themselves this time?" Emma abruptly shook her head.
"No! I'm going... I'll be darned if I'm being left at that house by myself!"
"Don't worry about it Brian, I'll take care of her." Said Paul.
"But...." the look Paul gave him, caused Brian to let it go. No more arguments were voiced on the subject.

*******

Meanwhile, at the house, doors were still opening by themselves, and creaks, and other strange noises could still be heard. Emma managed to get Paul to call in a member of the clergy to come in and bless the house. After that, things calmed down considerably.
As the spirits in the house calmed down, Paul and Emma began talking about starting a family. Although both wanted children, it was decided they should wait a bit longer. Paul's schedule was still hectic, as he still went to the studio often, and many times he disappeared upstairs, in their home for hours on end.
******

In other news, John came very close to meeting some Japanese girl... as the troubles within his marriage began to get to be too much for him. He had been invited to visit this person's art studio, but the night before, he came down with a terrible flu bug. He spent weeks in bed.
Cynthia stayed by his side through it all, and through this, their love for each other was renewed. The Japanese girl moved on to other things. She had even came onto Paul a time or two, as she suddenly showed up at the studio one day... But Paul had learned a new phrase from Emma, "H to the ell NO!"
A few years passed, and in January of 1969 Emma informed Paul that she was pregnant. Thus began the second chapter of their lives. Out of their love, life had been created.