Status: Hang on to something, you're in for one heck of a ride!

Got to Get You Into My Life

Got To Get You Into My Life

As England tended to be, it was raining the next morning, a steady rain for a few hours, then it cleared off, and was just cloudy, with a chance for more rain later on.

Paul awoke that morning, before she did, and prepared a vegetarian breakfast just for her, which was oatmeal, toast, and hot tea.

When the rain let up they decided to take a walk. They walked down to the studio, where the band had been working on their latest album..

Girls were not allowed in the inner sanctum, as the boys called it, but she soon found herself among friends, as the other Beatle girlfriends/wives sat listening, and chatting.

"Well, hello, who is this Paul?"
"This is Emma girls, Emma, this is John's wife, Cynthia, and George's girlfriend, Patty."
"Well, what about Ringo? Hasn't he got a girlfriend yet?"
"No, not yet, but we're all hopeful.." Patty replied.

As they stood there talking, John looked up from his guitar, and noticed someone new. Never being one to miss out on anything, he decided to find out who it was.

"Hey Cyn, would you get a cuppa for me please?"
"Excuse me, I'll be right back, " she said to the group.
As she left the room, John sauntered over to Where Emma and Paul stood.
"Who's this then?"
"This is Emma, John.." Pleased to meet you Emma, " John said as he shook her hand, taking just a bit too long to let go.
"Here's your tea John.." Said Cynthia, as she came back in the room. "Ta."

Paul passed John a look, which said, "stay away, she's mine!" As the two walked off to do some recording, John winked at Emma. He clearly had ignored Paul's silent warning.

They didn't stay long, as a thunder storm threatened the lighting.. Paul put a protective arm around Emma, as he led her out of the studio.

They had gotten inside just in time, as the bottom fell out. The lights flickered, once, twice, then went out completely.

Paul was prepared though, as he went about lighting candles all over the tiny flat.
As the storm raged outside, Emma began feeling a bit chilly. Paul had that covered as well, as he wrapped a blanket around the both of them.

He even made some hot chocolate, with tiny marshmallows, and there under the blankets, the two felt quite warm.
"You know, I really am sorry about John... I saw him wink."
"It's ok.."
"No it's not, really..you wouldn't believe how many girlfriends he's stolen from me!"
"Well, he won't steal me..."
"Oh really, and why is that?" Paul asked, as his nose touched hers.
"Cause I don't like him."
"Yeah...well, who do you like?"
Emma blushed, as her face turned slightly from his..
"Is it George? He has a girlfriend, ya know..."
"No, it's not him.."
"Ok, is it Ringo?"
"No, not him either.."
"Well then, that just leaves one other...."
Emma blushed again.
"Emma, do you like me?"
She nodded, but could not bring herself to look at him, so he lifted one finger, and lifted her chin.
"Say it, is it me?" He whispered...
"Yes.." her voice barely above a whisper.
"Can I kiss you Emma?"
"Uhhuh..." with that Paul brushed a feathery kiss across her lips.
"I...I don't know how to kiss..."
"That's alright, I'll teach you..."

As the night wore on, she learned, among other things she didn't know... Paul was an excellent teacher. There was no longer any need for the hot chocolate to keep them warm.

As their bodies intertwined, they touched, and kissed, till there was nowhere on each other's bodies that had not been touched and kissed. Nor was there any need for Paul to sleep on the sofa, for there was a warm woman that beckoned him..."more, Paulie, more...."

When the sun did eventually come streaming through the curtains, it found them together, sleeping soundly in each other's arms.