Warfram

Warfram Part 4

Back on the top of the hill Hunter was fighting off one Grup of Animes but some wore every strong he needed to find and get to Ryu and fast... some were in the woods Ryu was having his own problem the enemies he was fighting wore every strong he didn't dare get to close he would kill them in the shadows and run if they saw him he was too risky to fight them head on he didn't know they wor forcing him towards Raven... Raven was patiently waiting on the other side of the forest his strongest man wor with him he would fight this Tano is he head to he was coming with them... Back on the top of the hill Hunter finally killed the last of his enemies he runs down the hill he stats to run hoping to catch up to Ryu he could fell something was every wrong then it hit him Hunter says" Shit its a trap and we fall into it Ryu is on tribal he runs faster...Back in the thick forest Ryu manages to brack throw the forest but at this point he was breathing heavily he was tyred but when he catches his breath he stands up strat and freezes in front of him was Raven and 29 Strong soldiers he steps back but here the enemies he was running from coming out of the forest he was trapt Ryu says" shit know he was worried he hold his Sword out he was ready to fight if he needed to... Raven says" there is no need for that Tano you can come with us Quietly or we can hurt you and mack you come with us by force... Ryu says" my Name is Ryu Hayabusa I am a Shadow Volt Vizer I will never Go with you!... raven says" Force it is then he walks up to Ryu and pulled out his weapon...Hunter after running for a hower finally finds Ryu but it was bad Ryu was on the ground he kills the Enemies that wore in his way he gets to his friend wanting to Protect him Hunter says" if you want him you're going to half to kill me!... Raven laughs and says" with plaster... Ryu could feel the rage boiling inside of him he didn't want his friend to die because of him Shadows consume his body rad eyes form as the shadow forms a skull a dragon skill he attaches every enemy he sees then the dark energy exploded with electric pulses shocking the Enemies Ryu passes out as the shadows disappear... Hunter sees the mind control device fall off of Ryu lag he picks him up and runs as fast as he can to their ships he sats Ryu's ship up to fallow his ship Hunter tacks off and Ryu's ship follows the other ship back to the Dojo... Hunters ship docks with the ship first he jumps out of his ship and runs over to was Ryu's ship docket as he runs inside and carries him off of his ship...Vincent runs over and asks" Hunter what happened?... Hunter says"I don't know he saved me but I don't know how I have never seen an ability like his before his energy turned black here he handed his helmet to Vincent and says" look in the built-in camera ill get him to his room... Vincent says" Alright he heads to the front of the ship followed by the other Tanos... Hunter joins them and says" watch Crfuly... they all do once the video was done Vincent gives hunter his helmet back hunter outs his helmet back on... Talin asks" what does this mean?... Vincent say"s I will show the Lotus are Queen Salena the copy of the video for know hunter keep an eye on him whatever that was dread him... Hunter says"I will he heads to Ryu's room so he could keep an eye on his friend he walks into Ryu's room and sits by him...
♠ ♠ ♠
(Ryu Hayabusa)...(Tano)...(Salena)...(Hunter)...(Shadow)...(Vincent)...(a shadow Volt Vizer)...(Lotus)...(Salena)