Warfram

Warfram Part 5

Will Hunter was keeping an eye on Ryu Vincent get onto his ship and goes to the mother Ship to show Salena the video he copied from hunter helmet it took 3 hours but he Finally gat there he docks his ship and gets off he heads to were The Tano Queen is he sees her and says" your highness I have something you must see it involves the new Tano... Salena tacks the dick carefully and says" every well she watches it and is surprised she says" this cannot be... Vincent asks" is this bad Lotus?... Salena says" no this isn't bad but no one has been able to us what Ryu have used not sens the every first Tano Keep a very close eye on Ryu Vincent he is our only hope to defeat Shad
Raven... Vincent says" we will I promise you... Salena says" return to your Doju Ryu should be waking up soon... Vincent says" as you wish he heads back to his ship he gets in and flies it back to his dojo once there he docks his ship then he jumps off he runs too Were Ryu's room is knowing it would be done now and its was were Hunter took, Ryu Vincent walks in and asks how is he?... Hunter says" he is starting to wake up... Ryu wakes up slowly as he looks around and asks" w what happened?... Hunter asks" Ryu what is the last thing you remember?... Ryu says"I remember you wor going to fight Raven h he was doing to kill you b but that's all I can remember... Vincent says" there is something you need to see show him, hunter, he needs to see it... Hunter attaches his helmet wier to Ryu's helmet and says" watch Carefully Ryu you will see... Ryu watched the Video play from hunters helmet when it was over he detaches the wier and says " h how did ii don't remember doing that w was that really me?... Hunter says" I wouldn't have believed it myself if I wasn't there Ryu that was you... Ryu asks" but how did I do that ii don't even remember doing that I don't Understand... Hunter says" we don't know how you did it either but we need to find out how you can use it and help you control it becomes it nearly killed you... Ryu says" oh I see them he says"Umber try's again with the bow this time she hits the target then says" well I don't believe it thank you, Ryu, she smiles at him... Ryu says" your very welcome Umber... Vincent says"I am glad you two are getting along I have a mission for you Two... Umber Says" Oh really Vincent what can we do?... Vincent says" Mars is having trouble with our enemies you must kill all Enemies in this area he shows them a map of were the Enemies is... Both Ryu and Ambra look at the map... Umbra says" this doesn't look to heard Ok then she heads to her ship... Ryu does the same thing he gets into his ship they fly to the area they needed to be in then they jump off of their ship... Umbra says" this will be very interesting I can't wait to see how you fight... Ryu says" same here I can't wait to see how you fight this will be very interesting indeed... But this com moment turns to Chaos when Enemies poor out at them both Umbra and Ryu wor hurt badly... Umbra says" Dammit Ryu how are you doing over there?!... Ryu says" not good I have run out of arrows and throwing stars how about you?... Umbra says"I am out of bullets for both on my guns there are so many...
♠ ♠ ♠
(Ryu Hayabusa)...(Tano)...(Salena)...(Hunter)...(Shadow)...(Vincent)...(a shadow Volt Vizer)...(Lotus)...(Salena)...(Umbra)...(Ember)