Warfram

Warfram Part 7

everyone says they wore fine... Dragon says" what weres Vincent's ship I don't see his ship... Ryu says" Vincent didn't mack it he asks me to lead the gup... Talin Yells WHAT!... everyone was sad... Hunter asks" w was there really nothing you could do?... Ryu says" there was a pipe it was thrown his chest he was bleeding internally he was suffering h he askt me t to end it... Hunter says" Ryu I I am so sorry you had to go through this... Ryu says"I couldn't leave him like that I did what I had to do... Umbra says" he is right you all know that kind of wound cant be fixed Ryu did the right thing... Hunter says" my sister is right you did the right thing, Ryu... Drako says" ok so what do we do know? we no longer have a dojo for the group to go to... Ryu says" then we Must by a new Dojo ship we will gather resources and mack a new Dojo ship to be our home... Umbra Says" that's a good idea start a new don't you think so Bother?... Hunter Says" yes I agree with you Sister... Drako says" ok we can do this we must do this... Talin says" I don't want to fallow him he hasn't been here long enough to be our Leader!... Hunter says" so your Questioning Vinvents las request as he died he wanted Ryu to tack his place you have no say in it... Talin Yells" The Hell I don't! We Shouldn't Even Trust This Guy!... Hunter was Getting every Angry... Umbra Falt the same way She says" Talin Stop It Vincent wouldn't want us Fighting Another... Drako Says" Lesson to Umbra Talin This Fighting Needs to stop... Talin says" No He can't Be our Leader... Ryu says" Will you fight me For It then?... Talin says" yes If I wine you leave!... Ryu says" Every well But if I win you Will Fallow My Orders... Umbra says" Ryu you don't half to do this... Ryu says" yes I do he won't lesson to me if I don't everyone needs to Umbra you know this I don't want to fight him but I must... Talin says" Get Ready to leave Outsider Talin gets into a fighting stance... Ryu dos the same thing as Talin... Hunter says" Ready and FIGHT!... Talin Runs at Ryu full sleep with his Sword out... Ryu Doges Talin's Attack Ryu Grabs Talin's arm and throws a him to the Ground but once Ryu has Talin on the ground Ryu pulls his arm up against his back and pins him to the Ground... Raven yells" get Fuck off of me! Raven throws his Sword at Ryu the sword Gos Beep into Ryu's right sied... Ryu yells" in pain he jumps off holding his sied Beeping the Pracher on his wound trying to keep himself from Bleeding to Dath... Umbra yells" Ryu! She trys to run to him... Ryu says" no stay there don't interfere with this... Umbra stops knowing she couldn't interfere with the Fight... Ryu Attacks Talin again and Forces Talin to give in... Talin says" fine you win... Ryu let's him go... Umbra his to Ryu and heales his wound's... Ryu says" thank you Umbra... Umbra says" your welcome Ryu anything to help you... Ryu gets up and says" Talin you will Fallow my Orders from know on you get that?... Talin says" ya whatever he walks away... Ryu sighs in relief and says" I never want to do that again.... Umbra says" I hope you never half to do that again to... Ryu asks" Umbra do you have a mother name?... Umbra says" yes my Real name is Sapphire Though most People ues the name you call me...
♠ ♠ ♠
(Ryu Hayabusa)...(Tano)...(Salena)...(Hunter)...(Shadow)...(Vincent)...(a shadow Volt Vizer)...(Lotus)...(Salena)...(Umbra)...(Ember)...(Talin)