Bury All Your Secrets in My Skin

Chapter 6

"Need help?" Jim asked as he set my bags down. I smiled and shook my head. I reached over and hugged him.

"Jim? Thank you for everything you've done for me." I told him. He hugged me tight.

"Anytime. You know that." He said. I smiled as we pulled away. He headed out to the living room and Chopper came in, hopping up on the bed. I sat petting him and rubbing his belly.

"Skye?" Sid said in the doorway. I looked up and smiled at him. He grinned and sat next to me petting Chopper. "How are ya holding up?" He asked. Chopper got down and trotted out of the room.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"That was really hard to tell you that. I wish I didn't have to." He told me.

"I'm glad you did. Thank you for going up there." I told him. He grinned and kissed my cheek. I leaned my head against his chest letting him hug me. "What was up there Sid?" I asked, watching him look down at the floor.

"A sleeping bag, empty food containers, some clothes. It was dirty and gross I can tell ya that. But it was obvious someone had been there recently." He said, looking at me. I shivered hearing that.

"Want me to stay with you tonight?" He asked. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you for offering." I told him.

"Let me know if you change your mind." He grinned, getting up.

"Thanks Sid." I smiled as he walked out to the other guys. I was putting my clothes in the dresser when Corey walked in and closed the door.

"Skye? Are you ok?" He asked. I sighed, tired of being treated like a piece of glass.

"I'm fine." I said, folding more of my clothes. He walked over and stood in front of me. He took my clothes out of my hands and set them down.

"It's ok if you're not. You can not be ok and no one will hold that against you." He said. I shook my head.

"Corey, I've had a really fucked up couple of days. I've poured details of my sister out for all of you, someone has been living inside of my house for months, you're pissed at me when I breathe wrong, everyone is worried and freaking out. How do you think I feel?" I asked.

"Skye, I don't get mad at you over everything." He said.

"Why did you leave earlier then?" I asked. He sighed and rubbed his neck. "Exactly Corey. What the hell are we doing?" I asked. He looked surprised by this.

"We're hanging out. Seeing if we like one another." He smirked like it was amusing.

"And?" I asked. He was confused as he looked at me.

"And what? We're just having fun right now." He chuckled. I sighed, knowing what a terrible mistake I made, and realizing how much it hurt when he said that.

"Oh. Ok." I said casually, looking at my clothes again. I refuse to let him see that it bothers me.

"I mean, it's not serious, right?" He grinned.

"Uh, no. I guess not. Look, I'm going to bed." I said quickly. I felt his eyes watching me.

"Skye? Was this supposed to be more than just a casual thing?" He asked. His voice has this amused tone to it and it's making how I feel even worse for me. It's like he thinks it's funny that I thought he really liked me.

"I'm tired Corey." I said, not looking at him. I finished folding my clothes and turned to see him sitting on my bed in deep thought.

"I'll see you later, ok?" I said.

"Got it. I can take a hint." He said as he stood.

"So can I." I muttered. He looked at me and narrowed his eyes at me.

"What does that mean?" He asked. I shook my head and grabbed my bags off the bed. I put them in the closet and shut the door. "Skye? What does that mean?" He asked again.

"Nothing." I mumbled. My depression is hitting me really hard tonight and I want to be alone....or do I? Fuck, I have no idea what I want or need anymore.

"I think it means something. Just tell me. Did you think this was more than a casual thing?" He asked. I turned and looked at him.

"No. I should of known that this is all it was. And a 'casual thing' is a nice way of saying I was just a fuck to you." I said.

He looked like I slapped him. Good. Asshole. He started to quickly walk over to me, and I can feel my body tense up and I'm trying not to flinch. Ever since Gary hit me that night, whenever someone approaches me when they are mad or upset, I find myself tensing or flinching. I felt my breathing getting faster, and my nerves are about shot today. Corey must of noticed my reaction because he started to slow down as he walked closer to me.

"Skye? It's just me. I'm not going to do anything to you." Corey said carefully. I felt tears starting in my eyes hearing him say that. He very slowly took a few steps closer and I know he saw me flinch slightly.

"Skye, I would never hurt you. None of us would. I promise you that." He said standing in front of me now. I nodded my head quickly, feeling a tear fall down my face. He slowly brought his hand up and wiped it away.

"Baby, come here." He whispered as he reached for me.

I can feel myself starting to shake and I need someone to tell me everything is going to be ok, just this once. I leaned against his chest and let him hold me, taking in the scent of his cologne. I held on to the front of his shirt and buried my face into his chest. I heard loud sobs escape my throat, even though I didn't want them too.

"Shhh. Skye, no one is hurting you again." He whispered. All I can do is sob harder and harder. I heard the door open.

"Corey? What happened?" Jim asked quietly.

"She's just had enough, man. It's too much all at once. I got her. I'm not leaving tonight." Corey said quietly.

"You sure?" Jim asked again.

"Yeah. I'll stay." Corey told him softly. I heard the door shut quietly.

"Did you hear that? I'm not leaving." He whispered. I nodded.

He led me over to the bed and helped me take my shoes off, then my pants. He slipped my sweater off of me and grabbed a shirt for me to sleep in. I pulled off my camisole and heard him suck in a breath. I took my bra off, not caring what he saw or if it's the right time or not.

"Goddamn." Corey whispered.

I wiped my eyes and looked up at him. He kneeled down in front of me and looked at me. I felt my face get red and looked down. He lifted my chin up and kissed me softly. I laid my hand on the side of his face, feeling his hand lay on top of mine. He pulled back and grinned at me a little.

"Goddamn, do I love seeing you like this, but, uh, can you put some clothes on? Trust me, you won't hear me ask that very often." He grinned. I grinned a little and pulled my shirt on.

"Let me stay with you tonight. I don't think you really want to be alone." He said quietly. "Do you?" He asked.

"No. I'm tired of being alone." I whispered. He nodded and climbed into the bed next to me. He shut off the light and pulled up the covers. I rolled on my side away from him and he pulled me against him, his arm slid around my waist.

"You don't have to be alone anymore." He whispered. I nodded and sighed. "About me and you," He started. "We have plenty of time to figure that out. Just get some rest and we'll deal with it as it comes." He said.

When I woke up the next morning I was alone in bed and confused at where I was. The last two years I've had a hell of a time sleeping and waking up. The nightmares most nights are unbearable. They are so real and they are always a replay of that night. The nights I don't have nightmares, let's me know when I go to sleep that night, it's going to be horrible. Last night I didn't have a nightmare, and I dread going to sleep tonight.

I got out of bed and threw on a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. I headed out to the living room and didn't see anyone. The house was quiet, which I found strange. I went to the kitchen and found the coffee pot on and poured myself a cup. I heard footsteps and froze.

"Jim?" I called out, feeling my heart pound in my ears.

"Hey girl." I heard Sid say around the corner. I leaned against the counter relieved. He smiled when he came around the corner. "I scared you, didn't I?" He asked worried. I nodded feeling embarrassed. "I'm sorry Skye." He said.

"No, I am." I told him.

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault you feel that way. Stop worrying about it." He grinned. I smiled and nodded.

"Where is everyone?" I asked. He took a deep breath and rubbed his forehead nervously.

"Um, they are packing your house up." Sid said said wide eyed to me.

"WHAT!?!?!" I yelled. I stormed out of the kitchen and went to my room and threw some clothes on. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out yanking my shoes on as I did.

"Skye, they've been over there for five hours already. They're almost done." Sid told me.

"Why would you guys do that and not ask me first?" I asked him.

"You know you can't stay there anymore. Jim told you that last night. We didn't do it to be mean. We just want to help. Please don't get mad at us." Sid begged. I sat down and started crying.

"I am so tired of my life being fucked up!" I yelled in tears. Sid sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"It's not fucked up. I know you don't see it, but things are getting better for you. Look at how much you've opened up to us and trust us now." He said. I nodded and made him lay on the couch with me. I laid on his chest while he played with my hair.

"You're letting go of the pain. You know you are and it scares you that you are because you've held on to it for so long." He said. I nodded. "See? It's not as bad as you think." He said.

"I'm tired of feeling like shit." I muttered to him.

"You just gotta hang on a little longer, babe. Things are going to get better. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but they will." He said.

I sighed buried my face in his chest. Sid hugged me harder and kept his arms around me. I heard the door open and didn't move. Sid nudged me a little and I turned to look at all of them. Corey was standing there eyeing me and Sid up, and I can't quite read what he is thinking at the moment. I sat up and Jim sat next to me.

"We didn't do this to be mean to you Skye. I know you're pissed that we didn't tell you, but this needed to happen today. None of us want you going back there, and the thought of you being alone in that house makes me sick." Jim said. I looked at Mick and he nodded.

"Sorry kid. Normally I would play peacemaker here, but you know we're all right about this." Mick told me.

"Thanks you guys." I said quietly. None of them said anything and they looked at each other in disbelief.

"That's it?" Joey asked. "Aren't you gonna tell us we're assholes?" He grinned. I shook my head.

"No. One question though." I said to them. "Which one of you packed my clothes? Specifically my underwear." I said. I heard them chuckle and look at each other.

"Uh, I did." Paul said awkwardly. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah? Were you weird with them?" I grinned.

"What the fuck Skye!" Paul laughed. I giggled, watching them all laugh.

"I'd be more worried about Joey." Corey smirked.

"Fuck off man! I'm not into lace." Joey grinned at me.

"Yeah, moving on." I smiled at them. "I have some unpacking to do." I said, getting up.

"Ugh. Damn girl. Sit down for ten minutes. I'm tired." Chris grinned.

"Keys." I said holding my hand out to Chris. He grinned and handed them to me.

"Thanks. Hope your vagina feels better soon!" I called out, hearing a roar of laughter as I walked out to Chris's truck. I started pulling boxes out and setting them on the ground behind me.

"You're fucking killing me. You know we aren't going to let you haul all this shit in on your own." Mick said behind me.

"Go sit down. I'm fine. You guys have done enough." I told Mick.

"Dammit kitten, we got it." Corey sighed. I turned around seeing more of them coming out.

"For christsake you guys. I'm not helpless. I know you are all the nicest guys in the world, regardless of what people say. But, I can't sit here and do nothing. I'm going fucking insane." I told them. "I seriously appreciate each and everything that every one of you have done for me, you have no idea how much. But I have to have something to do." I said as gently as possible to them. They all looked at each other.

"You guys fucking heard her. She wants to help let her help." Mick grinned at me. I smiled at him and picked up some boxes walking back inside.

It didn't take very long with ten people bringing everything in. Jim had my furniture stored in his garage, and I honestly don't have that much stuff. I sat in my room going through boxes and putting things away. I had all my clothes put away between the closet and dresser. I went and found a hammer and nails to hang some stuff and Jim stopped me.

"Time out!" He grinned. "What are you doing with those?" He asked.

"Hanging some pictures up." I smiled.

"Uh huh. Blue, we know you and tools don't mix well. I'll be more than happy to do this." He grinned. I laughed and nodded. He went to my room and quickly hammered in the nails and hung the pictures for me.

"That look ok?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes. Thank you very much." I grinned.

"Anytime. Damn, you work fast. You're almost done!" He said surprised.

"I don't like things out of order. You know this." I grinned.

"Good. Need any help?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head. "Let me know if you do." He told as he walked out of my room. I sat on the floor going through the boxes when I found the small box of pictures I showed all of them. I hesitantly took it out and held it in my lap. All I could do was just stare at it for some reason.

"Hey." I heard Corey say about an hour later. I turned and saw him in the doorway. He came in and sat on my bed. "What's that?" He asked. I looked down at the box and got up to put it in the closet.

"Uh, the pictures you guys saw." I said turning back to him. His face fell and he rubbed his neck.

"That about killed all of us seeing you like that." He said quietly. I stared at him. "I can't fucking believe that motherfucker put his hands on you or your sister like that." His eyes are fixed on mine.

"Yeah. I know." I said uncomfortably.

"Can I ask? Did you heal up ok from that?" He asked carefully.

"Um, yeah. It took about two months in total. My ribs still ache when it's really cold out from them being cracked." I said. He took a deep breath and kept his eyes on mine.

"How many did he crack?" He asked.

"Uh, three on one side, two on the other." I said in a whisper. His eyes got big.

"Holy shit." He whispered. "Was that the only thing he broke?"

"Yes." I replied quickly.

"Ok. Thank you for telling me Skye." He said quietly. "Um, think we can talk about what's going on with me and you for a minute?" He asked.

"Oh. We don't have to talk about that. I shouldn't of been so bitchy last night. I'm sorry." I rambled out. I grabbed another box and moved it to the corner of my room.

"I really think we should though. I think you may feel differently than I do or the other way around?" He asked. I turned and looked at him.

"Corey, you made it clear what it was. Let's just leave it alone." I said. His eyes narrowed at me.

"I didn't make anything clear last night." He said hotly. I shut the door, not wanting everyone to hear this.

"You did. You said we were just having fun and it's a casual thing. Can we not talk about this right now?" I asked. I don't like talking about my feelings. I keep those mainly for just me. I always have. I watched him stand up and walk closer to me at a slow pace. I didn't feel myself tense up and was glad.

"No. We are talking about this now." He said, standing in front of me. "Not all of us keep everything buried inside." He said. He's annoyed as all hell with me. I can tell. Well, he's about on my last nerve lately.

"Skye?" I heard through the door. I opened it and saw Jim. "Hey, we are gonna go eat. You wanna come with?" He asked.

"I'm good. I want to finish this." I grinned.

"You staying Corey?" Jim asked him. Corey nodded. "We will bring you guys something back. See ya in a bit." Jim said. We stayed quiet until we heard the door shut. Corey and I glared at each other.

"Good. Now I don't have to worry about someone hearing." He told me. I shot him a dirty look. "Yeah? That the best ya got Skye? Dirty looks?" He smirked.

"Oh fuck off Corey! Why do you even give a shit? You just wanted to fuck me. Well, you did. Now what?" I yelled. I just struck a nerve. He stepped closer to me and glared.

"It wasn't like that." He snarled.

"We're just having fun. Your words, not mine." I shot back. He grinned at me.

"We are." He said in a cocky tone. "I think the main problem here is that you want me so fucking bad." He knew he hit a nerve with me this time.

"I'm done talking to you Corey." I snapped. We stared at each other for a moment before he spoke.

"Good. I'm tired of talking." He said closing in on me. I backed up and he kept walking forward until I bumped into my desk. He grinned at me.

"Out of room." He said. I glared at him and moved to the side of him. His arm shot out, holding me in place.

"Why don't you just admit it." He said biting my neck roughly. I gasped and felt his hand go up my shirt, moving under my bra.

"Admit what?" I whispered. He moved to the other side of my neck, kissing it roughly.

"That you want me to fuck the hell out of you." He said quietly in my ear.

He pulled my shirt over my head, and pushed the door closed. He reached over and locked it. His hand gripped the back of my hair, pulling my head back as he attacked my neck again. I moaned, feeling him pull my bra off of me. His mouth moved down to my nipples and I gasped. His tounge is swirling over it as he sucked and drug his teeth across it, making me moan louder.

"Going to admit it yet?" He panted as he pulled me towards the bed.

His hands have already moved to undo my pants. I pulled at his shirt and he yanked it off. I undid his belt, then his pants. I shoved them over his hips and watched his eyes get big as I knelt in front of him.

"Holy shit." He whispered as my mouth closed over him.

"Oh fuck baby!" He hissed as I moved lower and lower. I leaned back and moved all the way down, hearing him moan. He gripped my hair hard. I moved faster and faster on him watching his head fall back. He is panting and starting to thrust his hips to match my pace.

"Goddamn I love watching you suck me off." He panted.

I moved faster and felt him tense hard. He pulled away from me and stood me up. He kissed me hard and laid me back on the bed. He pulled back and yanked my pants off in one quick motion. He moved on top of me and thrust into me hard. I arched my back and moaned.

"Tell me what you want." He demanded. I moaned and clawed at his back.

"Fuck me Corey." I panted. He paused a moment and took a deep breath.

"Yeah? I love it when you say my name. Fuck!" He moaned, moving fast. My entire body feels like it's on fire. I want him and I need him so fucking bad. I moved and lifted into him, watching his eyes roll back and they closed. I locked my legs around his waist and bit his chest.

"Harder Corey." I moaned. I heard a deep growl come from his chest and he started thrusting harder. I gasped and felt my body tense hard.

"You want it right there?" He whispered, doing it again. I nodded and kissed him hard. We are both moaning louder and louder. He thrust, hitting the same spot over and over making it feel like I am melting under him. He's so close and I need him desperately now.

"I want to feel you cum on my dick. Cum for me Skye." He panted.

I felt my body explode hard. I shuddered, and bit and clawed at him. He moaned louder and thrust a few more times before he tensed hard. I felt goosebumps on his skin as he moaned and slowly relaxed. He leaned down and slowly started kissing me. I held on to him, needing to be close to him still.

A few more long, lingering kisses later, he moved to lay next to me. We laid there for a few minutes without saying anything. I remembered I told Jim I was staying to work on my room. I sat up and searched for my clothes.

"Need away from me that bad?" Corey asked, sounding hurt. I turned and looked at him.

"Oh my God, no!" I shrieked. "I told Jim I wanted to keep working on this. Remember?" I asked. He smirked a little.

"You're really worried about what he's gonna say, huh?" He asked. I got my underwear and bra on.

"What do you mean?" I asked, pulling on my shirt.

"When he finds out about this. How long are we supposed to keep this a secret?" He asked, pulling his boxers on.

"We don't even know what we are." I said as I got the rest of my clothes on. He finished getting his clothes on and crossed his arms as I worked through some boxes.

"I'm not good at relationships, Skye." He said quietly. I felt my heart sink hearing this.

"Oh. Ok." I said just as quiet. I finished the box and grabbed another one.

"It's not that I don't like you Skye. I do. I really do." He said. I looked up at him. His eyes were pleading with me to understand.

"It's fine Corey. But I'm not into just fucking someone. We can just forget about all of this." I told him. "Just stop acting like you care about me just so you can sleep with me." I told him. Now he is pissed.

"Fuck this shit!" He yelled. I jumped, and scrambled to my feet.

"That's not what I was doing!" He yelled. I flinched, then shut my eyes tight, almost waiting for the blow to my face.

"Fuck!" I heard him whisper. "Skye?" He whispered. My eyes slowly opened to see he hadn't moved, and I saw how sad he was.

"Corey, I'm way too fucked up to be with anyone. Please, just leave me alone." I whispered in a sob. He shook his head.

"Yes. I....I can't do this right now." I said as the tears fell. He slowly walked over to me as my body trembled. I am openly sobbing and slowly sinking to the floor. He sat in front of me and pulled me into his lap. I wrapped around him and cried hard.

"I'm so fucking sorry. I am. This is my fault." He told me.

"No. It's Gary's fault I'm this way. I would of been in your face yelling at you two years ago. Now I'm terrified of everything." I cried harder.

"I know. There's nothing wrong with that either. I would never hurt you like that. Please believe me when I say this." He held on tighter. I cried and held on to him for a long time.

"Skye? I want to be with you. I really do." He said. I leaned back and looked at him as though he lost his mind. He smiled and chuckled at me. "I do. I'm not kidding. But I don't want to sneak around. When they get back I'll tell all of them." He said.

"Why the hell would you want to be with me? Look at how fucked up I am Corey." I believe he has totally lost his mind. He smiled at me more.

"Because I want to be with you. I like you. I have since the night I saw you." He said. I heard the door being unlocked and we got up. I wiped my eyes and he laughed. He took my hand and pulled me into the living room as the rest of the guys were filing in. They all stopped when they saw us holding hands.

"Are you fucking kidding me Corey!" Mick yelled. I sighed and stood in front of Mick.

"Time out man. Calm down. Jim? That means you too." I told them. Jim and Mick stared at me wait for me to explain. "It just kinda happened and neither of us want to sneak around or any shit like that. I'm an adult and I make my own decisions. Please guys. I don't want anyone kicking anyone's ass, ok?" I asked them.

"Fuck. This really what you want from all of us? To be happy for ya?" Mick groaned. I grinned at him. "Fine. I'll fuck you up Corey. I'm not kidding man." Mick warned Corey.

"Settle down man." I snapped at Mick. He grinned at me.

"Look who's coming back around." Jim grinned at me. Jim looked at Mick. "You're really surprised? Shit I knew the other day when Corey came out of the bathroom-" We all gasped at Jim. Jim looked down and chuckled.

"Uh, no man. Nothing happened." Corey said. I groaned and turned to him.

"You fucking suck at lying. Goddamn! Take a class on it or something." I told him. They all laughed and nodded, even Corey.

"Ok. I'm gonna go have a smoke, and try and tell myself that this is fine." Mick smirked at me. He looked up and glared at Corey.

"Mick." I warned.

"Fuck! I can't even fuck with him just a little?" Mick grinned as he walked past me. Sid raised his eyebrows at me and walked off. Great.

"Went better than I expected." Corey said in my ear. I grinned and nodded.

"I'm going to finish my room. You go explain whatever you need to about all of this to them." I told him. He laughed and pecked my lips. I went back to my room and quickly finished up what I needed to.

Later that night, everyone had gone home and Jim went out for a while, leaving me by myself for the first time in a few days. I laid on the couch watching TV and petting Chopper.

As I laid there quietly, I heard Chopper growl. The hair on his back stood up and I felt my stomach drop. I turned off the TV and listened quietly. It sounded like someone was scrapping something along the side of the house. I knew Jim went to see his girlfriend, and I didn't want to interrupt anything going on. I grabbed my phone and called Corey.

"Hey kitten." He said softly into the phone.

"Corey? I think someone's outside the house." I whispered.

"I'm on my way. Lock yourself in a room and call the cops." I can hear him shuffling around. He lives about ten minutes from Jim's house. I heard someone bang on a window and Chopper went batshit, growling and barking. I am shaking with fear.

"Holy shit! Babe, call them and call me back." Corey said.

"Ok." I hung up and called the police, hearing it again. I ran into the first floor bathroom and locked myself in. I gave them the address and hung up. I called Corey back, hearing the glass break in one of the other rooms.

"They broke the glass." I whispered. I heard Chopper yike and then he was silent. "Oh God, something happened to Chopper." I cried in a whisper.

"Can you get out of the house?" He asked panicked. I looked at the window and walked over to it. Loud heavy footsteps were walking down the hallway. I am sobbing quietly as I unlock the window. I pushed at it and it wouldn't move.

"Fuck! It won't open." I whispered. I heard banging on the bathroom door and I know the door won't hold.

"Oh my god!" Corey half yelled. I tossed my phone, watching the door move at each hit. I wrapped my arm in a towel and slammed it against the window, breaking the glass. I jumped up and pulled myself out the window, feeling the glass slice over my skin. I'm so pumped with adrenaline I barely felt it.

As I was half way out the window, the door broke and someone grabbed my leg. I screamed and kicked out of their grip, falling hard onto the ground. I got up and started running away from the house. All I knew is I had to get away and paid no attention to where I was running to. As I turned a corner I felt two hands grab me and I started swinging and screaming hysterically.

"Skye! It's just Jim!" He yelled. I saw flashing lights and heard car doors. I fell into him. "What the fuck happened?"

"In the house. Someone is there. Chopper's hurt." I said in broken sentences. I sank to the ground, feeling dizzy and tired.

"Skye? Baby?" I heard Corey from far away. "Oh god." I saw him come into view along with several other people. I turned my head and that's when I saw the blood pouring out of my arm. I turned my head and got sick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jim yelled. And that was all I remembered.