Inhale

10

The first two weeks home were spent arranging Larry's funeral. I bought him a suit, picked out a casket, ordered a nice headstone, some flowers. I knew there wouldn't be many people attending, but he still deserved something nice.

I bought him a small bottle of scotch. He always loved scotch, but it was too pricey for him to buy. I spent some time writing a letter to him about how I would miss him, also thanking him for being there for me.

In the end, about ten people showed up. Me, Sid, Marco, and Corey were all there. Some friends from the shelter and the shelter director showed up. It was small, but he wasn't alone. Larry's hair was clean and neat, parted to the side. He looked really nice in his suit. I just wish I could of seen him alive in it.

At the cemetery, I stayed behind when everyone left. The guys gave me time to just sit with him like I always would. As I sat quietly, staring at his casket. I pulled the bottle of scotch from my purse. I opened it and took a swig, then sat staring at his casket some more.

"I'm so sorry Larry." I whispered. I felt my tears start again. I sighed and took another swig. God, that is good.

"Babe? Two in the afternoon may be a little early to start drinking." Corey said quietly behind me. I looked up at him and nodded.

"It's for Larry. I bought it for him. I had two swigs." I sighed. He sat in a chair next to me. This is the first time I've ever seen him in a suit. He looks really good in it.

"You look nice in a suit." I said, staring at the casket. I heard him laugh.

"I hate suits. But, thank you. These bankers clothes you have on?" He asked. I looked at him and grinned. I had an all black suit on, with a bright blue silk shirt on under the jacket.

"Yeah. I spent a ton of money on all those clothes. Hard to get rid of." I said.

"If this is what you wore every day when you worked there, shit, I would've been there all the time." He smiled at me. I grinned.

"We had security guards for guys like you." I told him grinning. He laughed harder.

"Would of been worth it." He smiled.

"We drinking here today, chica?" Marco asked sitting next to me. Sid sat on the other side of him.

"It's for Larry. The three of us are never drinking together again. Remember?" I asked them. All three of them laughed.

"Yeah. New topic." Marco laughed. I nodded. "You ok, chica?"

"I will be." I said. I unscrewed the cap in the bottle and poured it on the ground next to the casket.

"I didn't even get a drink." Sid grinned.

"I did." I smiled. "I'm ready." I said standing up. I pulled one of the flowers from the arrangement on the casket.

"I'll see ya buddy." I told Larry as I walked away. As we piled in Sid's SUV, his phone rang. He turned and glared at me.

"Frank is calling again, Evie. Fuck it. We're going there." Sid told me. I groaned.

"Good. I get to meet your dad." Corey grinned.

"Should be a treat." I grinned.

By the time we got to my parents house, the guys had stripped their suit jackets and ties, and dress shirts. They all had plain colored shirts on under the dress shirts.

We got out and I looked at the large two story, Victorian style home. I love this house. It has all the old woodwork, and built in shelves and hutches.

My mother opened the door and grinned. My mom is a little taller than me, same green eyes and red hair. Her red hair is starting to get streaks of white in it, but she still looks young.

"Well, look what we have here. My daughter who has been avoiding our calls." My mom smirked. She eyed me up. "Why the hell are you kids dressed like that?" She asked.

"Good to see you too Melanie." Sid grinned, kissing her cheek.

"Well hello Sid. Marco. And who is this?" My mom smiled at Corey. Corey grinned and held out his hand to shake hers.

"I'm Corey Taylor." He smiled. My mom smiled and shook his hand.

"Melanie Sanders. Come in guys. Frank! Our missing daughter showed up with some friends!" My mom yelled. My dad appeared from around the corner and grinned.

"About goddamn time." My dad said hugging me. He stood back and looked at me. "Why the hell are you kids dressed like that?"

"Funeral." I said as we stood in the hallway.

"We can get to that in a second. Who the hell is this?" My dad pointed at Corey. Corey grinned and held his hand out to shake my dad's hand.

"Corey Taylor." Corey grinned. My dad shook his hand and looked at Corey's arms. His eyes got big and he grinned.

"Ahh. The boyfriend. Frank Sanders. Nice to meet you. Sit down guys." My dad told us.

"What's this about a funeral?" My mom asked. I groaned and swatted at Sid who laughed.

"Be nice to that kid, Evie. He knows you can kick his ass." My dad grinned. Those guys are laughing at my dad. My dad is tall, blonde hair and blue eyes. He also has a strange sense of humor.

"Dammit Sid!" I hissed at him. "Couldn't of let us change first?"

"Hey, call your parents and I won't have to." Sid laughed.

"Dick!" I snapped at him. I sighed, and looked at my parents.

"You guys are not going to like this whole thing." I started. I then launched into the entire story from the night at the club up until today. My dad leaned forward in his chair for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Goddammit! I knew it was something else, Mel!" My dad's voice raising.

"Nice job." I glared at Sid.

"It's not his fault Evie. Stop being an asshole." My dad glared. Sid, Marco and Corey covered their mouths to hide their smiles.

"Frank! Calm down. Jesus christ!" My mom scolded him. She turned back and smiled at all of us. "Now you boys know where Evie gets it from." She smiled. The three of them started laughing.

"Helpful mom. Thanks." I grinned.

"I'm giving you my gun Evie." My dad said. Sid groaned louder.

"Frank, man, she's got a switchblade. Think a gun is a good idea?" Sid grinned at my dad.

"You're right. Where the hell did you get a knife from?" My dad asked.

"From Mick." I said, pulling it out of my bag. My dad smiled.

"Who the hell is Mick? Is he the dead guy?" My dad asked my mom. Yeah, all of us are laughing now.

"He's in our band. He's very much alive." Corey laughed. My parents dog, who is a large German shepherd came trotting in. He saw me and ran over happily sitting in my lap.

"Hey Boss!" I laughed as he licked my face. Boss noticed Corey and started licking his face, making Corey laugh and pet him.

"Goddamn. Boss! Get down!" My dad yelled. Boss let out a groan and hopped down. He went over to sit in Sid's lap next.

"Dumbass." My mom said about Boss. I laughed.

"Yeah, until you come inside unannounced. Then I feel for anyone's ass." My dad said. My dad smiled as he said it. "You are taking Boss home with you." My dad grinned.

"Cool." I smiled.

"Guys, don't walk into the house uninvited
I'm talking about you, boyfriend." My dad grinned at Corey. Corey grinned nervously.

"He has to know that you are welcomed in. Once she let's you inside, you're fine. I'm just warning you, because he almost killed Marco one day." My dad smiled. Marco frowned.

"What is with you and animals?" Corey laughed to Marco.

"It's because I'm Hispanic." Marco laughed.

"Who paid for Larry's funeral?" My mom asked suddenly.

"All of us in the band did." Corey said. My dad looked impressed.

"No shit? Awfully nice of you guys." My dad told him.

"That's because Evie was going to pay for it all herself. She's incredibly kind." Corey told my dad. My dad looks like he may fall over.

"Sweet Jesus, I did teach you something." My dad smiled at me. "Good for you kid. I'm proud of you." He smiled.

"Larry left us a bunch of coins. If they're worth anything, I'm donating my share to the homeless shelter." I told my dad. I think he may pass out.

"Evie, think about what you are saying for a moment." My dad said.

"I already have." I told him.

"Give it up, Frank. That girl is more stubborn than you and I combined. She's doing it, with or without your liking. Might as well get over it." My mom grinned.

"Don't I know it." My dad smiled proudly at me.

We finally got home later that night. My parents made us stay for dinner, and I sat listening to all of the hell I raised as a child. Good God, they all laughed so much. It was a good time.

I got home and got Boss settled, and changed into some comfortable clothes. Corey stripped down to his boxers and a t-shirt. I grinned when I came out and saw him and Boss sitting on the couch.

"Cool fucking dog." Corey grinned.

"He's a good boy." I grinned.

"You ok babe? You've been quiet tonight." Corey said, pulling me in his lap.

"Yeah. I'm a little pissed at Sid for basically telling my parents all of it." I said.

"Babe, they should of known to begin with. I'm sorry, I know you don't want them worried, but they are your parents." He said.

"I know." I sighed. He kissed my cheek.

"Thought your dad was gonna pass out when you told him about donating the money." Corey said.

"Me too." I grinned. Corey smiled and started kissing my neck. I grinned a little. He stopped and looked at me.

"How about we lay in bed instead?" He asked me.

"I'm sorry Corey. It's been a fucked up day for me." I told him.

"It's fine. Let's just get some sleep." He said. He looked a little put off.

"Corey, I really am sorry. I just, I don't know. I'm just sad." I told him. He nodded, not looking at me. "Really?" I asked. I'm hurt now that he is more worried about sex than me being upset.

"Let's just go to bed." He said, moving me off of him. What the fuck is happening? "You know, I think I'm gonna head out instead." He told me. I felt my heart sink.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. I'm really fucking hurt now. I watched him yank his clothes on quickly.

"I'll tell Sid to come over." He told me as he grabbed his keys.

"Don't bother. I won't answer the door." I said. He looked surprised at me.

"Fucking seriously?" He asked. I nodded.

"Just go. Don't worry about me." I told him. He stood for a moment and something in his eyes tells me this is over between us.

"You don't want to be with me anymore, do you?" I asked. He looked down for a moment, then up at me.

"That isn't it, Evie. I just need a little space. We've been around each other constantly for the last six months we've been together. I'll call you in a few days or something." He told me as he picked up his wallet.

I flipped him off and walked down the hallway to my room. I shut the door and got into bed sobbing. I heard Boss whining and got up to let him in. I don't know if Corey left, and I stopped wondering. I just laid in my room, with Boss on the bed next to me. I cried until I fell asleep.

I woke sometime late in the night, and got out of bed. Boss hopped down and followed me out to the living room. Corey is seriously sleeping on my couch. What the fuck!

"Corey!" I said loudly. He jerked awake and looked at me. "What the fuck!?" I asked.

"I wasn't leaving you alone for fucksake. You said you wouldn't answer if Sid came over. Jesus, I'm not a total asshole." He said sitting up. I sighed and shook my head.

"I'm fine. Just leave since that's what you couldn't wait to do." I snapped. I spun around and heard him get up. I started walking down the hallway, and he turned me around.

"So it's like that?" He glared at me.

"Like what? You wanted to leave. Not me." I snapped. He narrowed his eyes more.

"What are you so pissed about?" He asked, backing me up to the wall. "Mad because I wanted to leave?"

"Yeah, because I didn't want to have sex and that pissed you off." I growled. He smirked at me.

"You think that was it? You're wrong." He said. "Ever think it scares the shit out of me as to how close we've become? Ever think of that?" He growled.

"So I'm supposed to not love you or something?" I glared. "Well I can't not love you Corey. I just can't shut it off. Sorry if that makes me a clingy bitch or some-" His lips crashed down onto mine.

He's kissing me hard and fast, and I can't stop pulling him into me more. His arms tightened around me as he pulled me down the hall.

"Say it again." He growled as he kissed my neck roughly. I moaned as he backed me into the bed.

"I love you." I whispered.

He moaned as he laid me back on the bed. He is yanking my clothes off of me and I am going for his belt. He kissed me again, then yanked my pants off, then his own. He leaned down and drug his lips over my hips. I gasped and tensed.

"Shit." I panted as he sucked lightly on each hip.

"I've missed you Evie." He whispered as his fingers trailed over my skin.

He leaned down further and I felt his tounge flick over me. I moaned and grabbed at the sheets on the bed. His mouth closed over me, and oh goddamn does he know what he's doing. His tounge moved slow, then sped up, only to slow down again.

I'm moaning louder and louder. I felt his fingers move into me and I arched slightly. He's moving at a slow pace, making me want more. I can feel my orgasm slowly building as he continues.

"Oh my God, Corey." I moaned. He moved his mouth away and kept moving his hand on me.

"You taste so good baby." He whispered, moving to lick me again.

I am panting. I can feel how strong my orgasm is building, and I want him so bad. He moved away from me and leaned up to kiss me. I pulled back and kissed his neck like he had been mine. He moaned.

"That feels good baby." He whispered. I reached down and started stroking him.

"Fuck, that feels really good." He panted as I moved faster.

"Fuck!" He growled, climbing on top of me. He thrust into me hard and I locked myself around him. He's moving fast and goddamn do I need him.

"Harder, Corey." I moaned. I heard a low growl from him and he moved just like I asked him to.

"You are so fucking tight every time." He panted. I pulled him in with my legs and felt myself starting to shudder slightly.

"How bad do you want to cum?" He whispered, slowing down.

"Bad. So fucking bad." I panted. He sped up more and looked down at me.

"I don't think you do." He said. I bit his chest and he held me there.

"Mmm. Fuck! Do it again. Harder." He demanded.

I bit down harder, and it was like someone flipped a switch in him. His movements became fast and frantic, almost like he was desperate for release. I pulled him into me again and he moaned louder. I can feel how close I am as he grinned at me.

"Not yet, baby." He told me.

He started sucking on my nipples gently at first, then harder until I'm arching and moaning so loud. I can't hold back much longer.

"Fuck!" I panted. He smiled.

"You love it. Everything I do to you, you can't get enough of it." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and dug my nails into his back.

"I love feeling how hard you cum. Next time I'm going to keep my mouth on you until you cum. You want that?" He whispered. I moaned and nodded, feeling so close to letting go.

"Corey." I panted. He chuckled quietly.

"I want to feel you cum for me. You know I do." He whispered. Goddamn the things he says to me could easily get me off alone.

"I think you're ready to cum hard for me. Aren't you?" He whispered, kissing me hard.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me as I moved under him. I started kissing his neck and nipping at it.

"You want me to move harder and faster. I know you do." He panted as I kept kissing his neck. He started moving exactly as he had just said.

"Fuck." He panted his body tensing more.

"Evie, cum for me baby." He panted as he thrust hard.

I gasped and felt him move faster and harder. My whole body tensed as I felt the strongest orgasm of my life rip through me with an incredible force.

"Oh fuck!" He panted, moving harder. "I'm gonna cum so hard baby." He panted.

He pressed into me hard, his body shaking against mine. I swear I've never felt or seen him this turned on like I have tonight. He's moaning so loud as I held him against me. He laid on me, both of us panting hard.

"Holy fuck, Evie." He barely got out.

"Yeah." I panted.

"I don't think I can move." He whispered. I giggled and he looked up at me smiling.

"Uh huh. Laugh it up." He chuckled. He slowly and carefully moved next to me. He grabbed the covers and pulled them over us.

"Evie?" He whispered.

"Hmm?" I asked. I am already falling asleep.

"Babe, I was being an asshole earlier. I really was, and I'm sorry. I know you have a lot to deal with, but it's hard for me too." He said quietly. I turned to look at him.

"You have to tell me then Corey. I thought you were pissed because I didn't want to have sex." I told him. He grinned sheepishly at me.

"Asshole." I said. He laughed and nodded.

"I was pissed. But I was being a selfish prick, and I'm sorry. I worry about you all the time. It scares me to think that this guy could just be anywhere. I worry I won't be there to protect you." He said.

"I've been selfish too. I've kinda have only thought of me. I'm sorry. I should have asked you how you were feeling." I told him. "And if you need a break from me I get it. I really do. Just don't be a shithead about it." I said. He smiled at me.

"You're right. That's exactly what I was. I just had a lot of things run through my head all at once for some reason. I don't know if all of this just hit me after hearing you tell your parents. I'm sorry, I really am." He said sincerely.

"Forgive me?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"You forgive me?" I asked. He wiggled his eyebrows and grinned at me.

"Of course I do. Stop wearing suits. They make me want to rip them off of you." He grinned.

"Now I'm wearing them everyday." I said. He laughed and hugged me.

"I didn't tell you how hot you looked today either. You really did." He said looking at me. I am so glad for a dark room right now. My face has to be bright red.

"Thank you." I smiled.