Status: please bare with me, im trying so hard to get back into my writing.

Beautiful Crime

Widow.

It was a calm but rainy day in the village just north of the Germany border, her feet were rested on the table as she leaned back in her chair with a hot cup of Coffee in her hand. Her blue eyes watching as the rain drops bounced off the hood of her car, a car that was so dirty it needed a nice cleaning, her laptop was sitting just to the right of her downloading the files she had come for. A small groan from behind her caused a shutter to fly down her spine and her eyes narrow, this man would not die no matter how many times she tried to kill him.

"U zult niet vinden wat u zoekt in die bestanden." The man spoke from the floor, blood dripping from the side of his lip, his hand rest on his side to stop the bleeding. But she disregarded his words, they all tried to divert her from her mission. It never worked, they always died in the end.

She pulled her feet from the table and leaned forward, her screen was filled with all the files that she knew were going to pop up. Tilting her head to the side she took everything in, the plans that the German government had.

"Hm, so that’s what they were planning." Slowly she stood up and closed the laptop, her boots scrapping the floor as she turned to look at the man, his eyes staring up at her with vengeance and anger. He was angry because she found him after months of searching, angry because he was going to die at the hands of a Russian spy, angry because he loved her and made the mistake of letting her close years ago.

"I promise that I did love you, a lot of the moments that we had were real, a lot of them weren't. This isn’t easy and it wasn’t easy for me." She sighed rubbing her thumb and index finger on the bridge of her nose, this wasn’t easy for her at all. She let her guard down with him plenty of times and allowed him to hold her heart, it wasn’t until everything started happening with the universe that she had to step her game up and get back into the game. Three years of hiding and peace, all dropped down the drain.

The man moved to where he was leaning against his couch, his hand still on his side with sweat dripping down his forehead, eyes narrowed as he reached under the couch and grabbed the gun he had hidden. She didn’t move, because she knew that he didn't have the heart or the strength to even try to kill her, but he still aimed the gun with his hand shaking.

"je bent niets anders dan een zwarte weduwe" She narrowed her eyes and smacked the gun out of his hands before he could do anything stupid. "Je bent erger dan je eigen zus."

A huff flew from her lips.

"That’s because Natasha is nothing but a child, getting dragged into a universal war that had nothing to do with her, which now drags me into this war to keep her alive." Her footsteps echoed as she walked to the door of the cabin, glancing back one more time she watched at the life in his eyes diminished, for a moment her heart broke as she watched him move on from this world; yet at the same time she was happy he died by her hands and not what was about to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
"U zult niet vinden wat u zoekt in die bestanden."-You will not find what you are looking for in those files.

"je bent niets anders dan een zwarte weduwe" - You are nothing but a black widow.

"Je bent erger dan je eigen zus"-you are worse then your own sister.