Status: Updated as much as possible!

Pushing Me Away

Leave Out All The Rest

(Luna's POV/Narrator)

The tears never once stopped pouring from out of my eyes as I stood in the shadows of the side stage, watching the guys preform. I could tell that it was tearing Chester apart too, because he constantly kept having to stop and take a few deep breaths which was ultimately worrying the guys to no end. They even had to call a timeout and ask if he wanted to stop, or if something was going on. He said he was fine, that he was just having a hard night. Mike reassured him a million times that what happened between Candy and myself didn't have anything to do with him and that it wasn't that big of a deal. He said that's what he wasn't bothered about. So Mike asked him if it was me he was worried about. He didn't say a word that time, which must have been enough of an answer to assume that it was. "Luna, can we talk? Please." I wasn't the least bit surprised when Mike had came over to talk with me after the show had finished, a deep look of concern etched into his face. I only nodded before following him off into the empty corridors of the backstage area where it was much more quiet for us to talk. He sighed deeply, running his hands through his hair. "He's really bummed, I haven't seen him this bad in a while. What happened? After we all left earlier. Did you two get into an argument or something?" I hesitate some before answering him, taking in a shaky breath. "I told him I wanted to go home, Mike. I told him that I wanted this opportunity to be a fresh start for me, without any drama involved. Clearly, that didn't happen. But I'm not going anywhere, I want to stay. I just said a lot out of anger."

Mike puts a hand to Luna's shoulder before giving it a light squeeze and showing her an empathetic smile. He knew it must be hard for the girl to have to deal with so much, especially to have to change her entire life around in only a matter of weeks. It was hard for the both of them, Chester and her. Everything that they had once known was completely changing, but it was for the best of both. They just had to be patient and wait for things to become normal to them. "I'll go and talk to him, figure this mess out." Mike gives Luna a light hug before the two separate into opposite directions, leaving her to find Chester on her own. It doesn't take long for that to happen though, once she reaches the tour bus, she immediately finds him face down on the sofa bed in the back room. It's more than obvious that he is in complete tears and the faint sounds of his sobbing could be heard. Luna's heart is aching painfully as she listens on in silence for a brief minute until she can't bare to witness him so broken. She rushes over quickly to his side, wrapping her arms around his neck. He looks up in slight shock, his eyes red and puffy. "Oh Chester." She breathes, shaking her head and pulling him as close to her as she possibly can. He's sobbing and sniffling heavily as the girl continues to hold him in complete silence. It's at that moment that Luna feels powerless once again. "Chester, please, calm down. It's okay, I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere, I promise you that."

He finally looks up at me again, but this time the tears stop long enough for him to make out a few sentences to me. "I am so sorry, Luna. I honestly didn't mean for all this to happen. I know I should have kept my distance. But I am so sorry." It was honestly devastating, watching him fall apart like this. I hadn't seen him like this at all before besides when Adam had found me at the hospital and tried to kill me. Chester blamed himself for it happening but I never once did. All he ever intended to do was mend my broken heart, not break it even more. So when that happened between us last night, I knew he was the one I and it was meant to be with. Sure it didn't last long, but none of that mattered. What mattered to me was the feelings of love and passion that could be felt radiating off of both of us while it happened. I knew when he said he loved me, he actually meant it. Now I wasn't going to just run off and abandon him like she did all because of one minor setback. Sure, I was pissed off, I was hurt and angry. I had said some things that I know had to have hurt. But that didn't mean that I was really going to go through with any of it. I was just going to have to stick it out and let everything run its course. I loved Chester, there was no doubt about it. Now there was absolutely no way in hell that I was going to give him up all because some jealous little girl thought she actually had a chance. So instead of replying with words, I kissed him gently on the lips which must have caught him completely off guard as he almost fell off of the sofa and landed on top of me entirely.

"I'm sorry for all the things that I had said earlier. I was just really upset and hurt but I didn't mean it. I know we both have been through so much, I can't just pack up and leave now. Especially over something so stupid as what happened. Mike came to me and asked if everything was okay between us, I didn't lie to him Chester. I told him that I had said I wanted to go home, so he knew that's why you were acting this way. I can't hide it, it's too hard. I love you with every fiber left in my body. You have completely changed me, you've brought me back to life. I understand if we have to keep it a secret from everyone else, I get it if you want to keep things lighter until this is all over. But we had sex, Chester. That's not something that can taken lightly, especially after such a short time. It meant the world to me, last night. It still does, I can't stop replaying it in my head. But I honestly think that we should just come clean to Mike. I think he already has an idea and knows about it anyways. Or at least some of it. It's kind of easy to read him and what he's thinking. So if you're up for it, I want to tell him before we head out. And honestly, I just want you to know that I am sorry. I don't want to go home, I don't want to leave. This is all just starting, I haven't even gotten to experience so much yet. I want to stay here, with you. Right by your side the entire time. That is, if you'll still have me?"

Chester presses a wanting kiss to Luna's lips eagerly, insisting that he'll do whatever it takes in his power to make her stay here with him. She grins hopefully at the singer, explaining to him that it's as simple as another kiss. So he does repeatedly until a soft knock at the door suddenly interrupts the two, making them quickly pull apart from each other and sit as normally as possible. It's Mike, just the person they were looking for. "Everything all good in here?" He asks quietly before taking the seat across from them and placing his hands in his lap. Luna's face is flushed bright red as she tries to think of the easiest way possible to tell Mike about her and Chester's quickly blossoming relationship. "Everything is fine now, we talked and I'm not going anywhere. But there's also something else that we have to tell you." Mike's facial expression quickly changes from concerned to slightly confused which only makes Luna and Chester both laugh nervously. "As I'm sure you know, there's been feelings between Chester and I since the minute we practically met. We didn't want to put this out there, we're trying hard to keep this on the down low and well ultimately we were trying to keep it a secret from everyone until after the tour. But things clearly haven't been going in our favor and we can't seem to hide this very well. So that's why I told Chester that we needed to tell you, at least. Because you honestly have sensed things from the beginning anyways. Long story short, Chester and I are dating, well, we're in a relationship. But please, please don't tell the others. We don't want this getting out and effecting things between everyone until the tour is over."

Mike's eyes are wide by the time I finish and the reaction was priceless, none the less not expected at all. "Oh my God, I knew it! Aww that's so cute, I'm so happy for you guys!" He hugs both of us tightly, before promising that he won't say a word about it to anybody unless we tell him to. "I understand completely why you two chose each other, it was obvious to see this was supposed to be. Just please, don't rush into anything and just enjoy each other's company." Ah, it's kinda too late for that one. We both just agree with smirks adorned on our faces before Mike excuses himself to go and help the others get everything loaded up and ready for departure seeing as we had to be in New Mexico in a few short hours and things were starting to fall way behind schedule. I lay my head on Chester's shoulder now, closing my eyes shortly after. I feel him press a kiss to my lips and a smile soon makes it way. "I love you, Luna." I take in a deep breath some before exhaling slowly. "I love you more, Chester. Thank you for telling Mike with me. I really think it'll be a lot easier on both of us especially if we happen to get caught up in anything by him, at least now he knows there's something going on. Now all we have to do is just keep trying our best for the time being until we're ready to tell the rest of the guys and well, the entire world I guess."

(Chester's POV/Narrator)

Butterflies are rushing in my stomach as I stare down at Luna's gorgeous grey eyes. I was on the edge of losing it but thankfully she brought me right back. I felt terrible that my actions had caused problems for her with the other members of the crew, but none of that really mattered to me at that particular moment. I was just glad she wasn't leaving me, that she wanted to stay. She was right about telling Mike, too. It did help take some of the weight and pressure off from us by telling him about our secret relationship. Thankfully he understood, just like I knew he would. I had previously told him since Luna was in the hospital that I was starting to grow feelings for her, that I wouldn't be surprised if we had ended up in a relationship at one time or another. Did I think it was going to happen this soon? No, not really. Did I plan on falling in love so quickly? Actually, I did. From the minute I had kissed her, from the moment I had held her hand, I knew that she was the one. "Chester? Luna? We're all set to head out, are you guys ready?" As I'm about to respond, I look down and notice that she's suddenly fallen fast asleep on my shoulder. Not wanting to disturb her, I carefully bring myself out from underneath and gently lay her down on the sofa bed before placing a swift kiss to her forehead. She looked so goddamn perfect when she slept, even with all her battle scars.

When I step out into the bunk area and make my way towards the front of the bus where the rest of the guys were waiting, I can see Mike flash me an accepting smile out of the corner of my eye. "She's asleep in the back, I didn't want to bother her. Are we all set to go? I'm beat, today's been a long fucking day." Joe nods before then giving us the rundown on the plans for the show tomorrow in Albuquerque. We had to check in at the venue by two p.m and get soundcheck rehearsal done by five before the doors opened to the venue at six. Without much else, I quickly say goodnight to the others except for Brad, who asks if he could bend my ear for a little while. We sit down at the table and I can tell from the look on his face that there's something that must be seriously bothering him. "What's up dude? Is everything alright?" He shakes his head, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "I don't know how to explain it, really. I guess, I think, I'm starting to fall for Luna dude. I know we haven't even spoke more than a couple of times and I haven't even gotten a chance to actually hangout with her and I know she's your friend and everything but, I can't help it. It's like there's this feeling that keeps gnawing at me to just let her know how I feel. I don't understand where it came from. I guess because I always see the way everyone always is so passionate towards you. I want that same feeling."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, Mike is so damn understanding! But what the hell is wrong with you, Brad?!?! Thank you all for the continued support, I hope you're all still enjoying this and it's worth the wait! Love to you all! xx