Status: Currently writing

You Are Loved

He’s her music teacher. They know its wrong and yet they cant deny the chemistry between them. It all started innocently. She had to choose an music elective or they wouldn’t let her graduate in the spring. Up until now she had avoided any music classes after the way they had treated her in junior high. So she choose band. Why not right? She took lessons when she was younger but it had been years so she was a little rusty at the clarinet. He was relatively new to the school. This was his first assignment as a teacher and he just turned 28.
Normally she did well in school but music was one thing she didn’t excel in. She tried clarinet lessons when she was younger and was in junior high concert band but she wasn’t the best at it. She cringed when she thought of those years. The other kids made fun of her when they heard her play. She was ok but the other kids were better than her. They made that abundantly clear when they teased her. So much so that she quit playing when she got into high school. Now the school is making her take a music elective so she decides to try the band out again. She figures why not? Maybe they had forgotten they hated her.

Authors note****
Hey this is my first time writing fan fiction so please any comments are welcome.

XOXO
Becca