Take Me to the Races

Judgement Night

I woke up to whining, I look up to see Pebbles in her cage. She was stretching her neck to look at me as she continues to whine. “Give me five more minutes.” I whine back to her.
“Is that what you’re going to tell my baby?” I heard from beside me. I look over to him pushing himself up, so he was sitting with his back against the headboard. I roll out of bed and grab Pebbles from her cage and put her on the bed. She ran over to play with Malachai.
“I’m sorry.” I told him as I climb back onto the bed.
“For what? Being pregnant, don’t be stupid. You don’t have to apologize about that. You were taking your birth control every day.” He play fought with the puppy.
I grab his chin to get him to look at me. “I’m sorry for the way I treated you last night. You were right I had time to process. I shouldn’t have tried to force you to feel a certain way. When I first found out I had a panic attack.”
“Really?” He raises his eyebrows.
I let him go to lean against the headboard beside him. “Yeah, it’s such shitty timing. I don’t know if I want my baby living in Lodge’s vision.” I stare at Pebbles running around the bed. It was one thing to put yourself in danger, but your child was something different.
“Are you thinking about not having the baby?” He asks. I look over to see him the most vulnerable I ever had. It was kind of unnerving, since he always seems to be exciting even in the middle of chaos.
“I’m going to have the baby.” I heard him let out a breath of relief next to me. “It changes things though.” I told him.
“We’ll figure things out as we go along.” He nods, agreeing that we had to move differently now.
“Sassy says there a clinic a few towns over. I can go check on the baby, without giving my personal information. She made me an appointment today. It’s at ten, so I have to start getting ready.” I look over at the clock to see that it was eight in the morning. “Do you want to come?” I turn back to ask him.
“Of course, I’m coming. I’m going to give the dog to Maverick to watch.” He picked Pebbles up and carries her out of the room.
I change into a long sleeve 101 Dalmatians shirt that had the puppies on the sleeves and a pair of jeans joggers. I slide on a pair of white converse. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and didn’t bother with makeup.
Malachai walk back into the room. “I got the keys to Sassy’s jeep. Here hold them while I change.” He threw me the keys that I somehow manage to catch. I sat down on the bed as he change into a pair of black skinny jeans, tank top hoodie, and a pair of black converse.
We got into the jeep and it was a silent hour ride to the clinic. We had too much on our minds to even bother making small talk. We simultaneously let out a sigh as we park in front of the clinic.
Malachai got out of the car and walk around to open the door for me. “Come on, babe.” He helped me out of the car.
Every step I took into the clinic felt heavy. I took a deep breath before talking to the clerk. “I have a 10 o’clock appointment.”
“Lucille Ball?” She cocks an eyebrow at me after reading the name on the screen.
“That me,” I gave a tight smile, while I thought about punching Sassy in the face.
“Have a seat. The doctor will be with you shortly.” She gestures to the waiting area.
I turned around to see Malachai behind me, biting his lip to stop from laughing. “Go beat a drum, Ricky.” I hissed as I shoulder bump him as I walk to the waiting room. I plop myself down on a chair.
He took a seat next to me. “I love you, Lucy.” He wraps an arm around my shoulder to pull me close and gave a wet kiss on the cheek. “But, you can’t be in the show.” He crackled in my ear doing his best Desi Arnaz impression.
I push him off me, laughing. I pick up a baby name book that was lying on the table in front of us. He places his arm on the back of my chair and laid his head on my shoulder, so we could look through the book together.
I glance up to see the pregnant girl from across from us, stare at Malachai more specifically his arms that were on display. I stare at her wondering if pregnancy really could make you extremely horny. After finding out I was pregnant I’ve been reading every article I could. Since I was stuck in the cabin, it was mostly online. I wasn’t sure what was true.
The girl meets my eyes over the book and was quick to look away blushing. I shrugged, looking back at the book. Other girls checking him out didn’t bother me, I couldn’t blame them. I saw him all the time and I still ogle at him. “Did you see a name you like?” He asks me.
“Huh?” I look over at him.
“You been on this page for a while, so I was wondering what name you liked.” He looked over the names.
“How about Nigel?” I read the first name I glance at. He twisted his face in disgust. “Alright, I can take a hint.” I turn the page.
“Lucille Ball.” The nurse read out. I got up, feeling all the stares on me for the obvious fake name. Malachai follow behind me snickering. He leads us into an exam room. “You can have a seat on the exam table. I’ll be taking some blood work to check on the baby.” I lay down on the medical exam table. The back was up, so I was a recline position. He grabs my arm to take some blood from me. “I’ll get this tested and the doctor will be with you shortly.” He took the blood sample and left.
I read the posters on the wall as we waited. “Hello, Lucille. I’m Dr. Chrissy Aminoff.” She shook both of our hands.
“You can call me Lucy.” I play with the end of my sleeves.
“So, you think you’re pregnant?” She read my chart.
“I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. If I really am, I just want to make sure the baby is okay. I drank at a few parties.” I explain to her.
“Alright, well let’s take a look.” She picks up a tube. “Can you lift up your shirt for me? This is going to be a bit cold.” She squirts the gel on my belly after I lifted my shirt up. I flinch for it was indeed cold. She spread it around before gently pushing the transducer down on my belly.
“I would say you are pregnant, congrats.” She pointed at the screen that showed the baby in my stomach. I stare in amazement at their little finger and toes. “I would say you’re about five months along.” She told me.
“Five months is when the baby starts moving. Oh my god, I thought those were stomach aches.” I rub my belly getting the gel all over my hand. I couldn’t believe I was in the middle of my second trimester and I didn’t notice.
“A lot of women misread the symptoms. Do you want a print out of this?” She asks.
“Yeah,” Malachai nod his head staring at the screen with his jaw dropped.
“Do you want to know the gender?” She asks.
We look at each other, not having discuses it before. “I do.” I nod my head.
“What is it?” He asks the doctor. I took a deep breath to stop myself from scolding him about calling our baby it.
“The baby is a girl.” She told us. I cheer thinking about dress her up in cute little dress, reading books to her, and helping her become whoever she wants to be.
“She’s healthy, right?” I bite at my fingernails.
“From what I can see here, she is. But, your blood work will tell us more.” She put the transducer down and hands me a wipe.
“When will we get the results from that?” I wipe the gel off my belly and hand.
“We have a lab here, so it will be about two hours. We’ll give you a call when we get the results.” She smiles at us. I pull my shirt down.
“Thank you.” I smile back at her as Malachai help me off the table.
“You can make your next appointment with the clerk. I’ll see you next time.” She waves at us.
I walk back to the clerk desk to make another appointment. Malachai paid and we were on our way back to the cabin.

“Be careful.” I told him, as I use the costume makeup to paint his face white, before using the black paint to do a design like he was audition to be in the band, KISS. I don’t know why he likes dressing up like he was about to take stage at a rock concert when his intention was to initiate a fight. But, it seems to get him in the zone so it helps something I guess.
“You concern for me?” He licks his lips.
“With all the riots that are happening, yes,” I step back to get a better look at my art.
“You don’t worry about me. You’re going to stress out my healthy baby girl.” He reaches out to rub my stomach. I smile, I was so happy when I got a phone call from the doctor saying that she was healthy and normal.
He stood up and gave himself a look over in the mirror. He fixes the fur collar on the long leather coat he had on. “Are you still up for our rumble tradition?” He turned to me.
“Sex doesn’t hurt the baby.” I batted my eyelashes at him.
“Well, then get in position.” He orders. I quickly slip out of my clothes. I put my ass on the edge of the bed and did the splits. I lean back on my elbow to watch him with lust filled eyes.
He stood in front of my pussy, staring at it as he fish his dick out of his skinny jeans. I bite my lip as he lines himself up. I don’t know why it got me so hot when he was fully cloth while I was completely naked. I shouldn’t say fully clothed, considering his chest and abs was bare.
I let out a gasp and drop flat on my back as he pushes his full length into me. I kept my legs straight out as he thrusts got rougher and faster. I arched my back when I felt the cold leather of his fingerless gloves sink into my breasts. The fur, leather, and studs that were rubbing along my body add to the sensation.
When his thrust got sloppy, he moves his hand from my left breast to rub my clit in circles. “Come on, my queen don’t make me cum alone.” He bites my ear lobe.
“You want to make me cum faster, and then talk dirty to me.” I put my hand over his to push down harder on my clit, while I use my other hand to tease my nipple.
“You don’t want to be a Queen. You want to be a greedy whore. It’s not enough that you took so much of my seed that you’re pregnancy. No, you still want more. I could fill this cunt up with my cock and toys 24/7 and you would still want more. You’re an unsatisfiable slut.” He growls out.
“Y-yes keep me filled up-p.” I whimper out. After a few more sharp thrusts that hit my most sensitive nerves. My legs shot up stiff in the air as my toes curl. My pussy grips tightly onto his dick as I squirted.
“Dirty talk really does it for you.” He laughs, giving my sensitive clit a few pats before pulling out. I use my weak legs to push myself more on the bed before lying limp.
“I’m really pumped now. I always feel on top of the world after making you squirt.” He bounces around as he put his dick back in his pants.
After a few minutes of rest, I drag myself out of bed and put my clothes back on. Malachai watch my weak figure in glee. If I wasn’t in a daze of afterglow myself, I would throw something at his smug face.
We walk downstairs to see a girl tied up to a chair with a sack over her head. “What the fuck is this?” I scream.
“Why the fuck is Toni here?” Malachai glare at Verne, who must have been in charge of this mission. I look at him in shock that the girl under the sack was Toni.
“You’re the one that said to kidnap her while the protests were going on.” Verne put his hands on his hips. Apparently they didn’t get any solid evidences on Fang, so they had to let him out. The Northsiders were rioting.
“I told you to take her to Penny’s!” Malachai shoot daggers at Verne.
Hearing her name the older blonde steps into the living room. “What is she doing here?” She glares at the tied up girl.
“Penny’s hideout is in the open. I figure here would be better.” He explains. “I kept her head cover the whole time so she has no idea where we are.”
“I guess it won’t matter after tonight. I’m getting out of these damn woods.” Malachai grumbles under his breath. “Let’s go.” He barks out. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the door with more than half the ghoulies following us.
He stops us in front of the red hot rod. He cups my face. “Start packing, after tonight we won’t be hiding any more. I love you.” He gave me a kiss. After I said it back he got to the truck. He drove off to cause mayhem at Pops with at least 15 cars following him. I didn’t understand why Lodge choose Pops, when he owns it but I’m sure there something bigger at play here.
I walk back into the cabin to see Penny running her knife along Toni’s face, neck, and arms. “What the hell are you doing? Why did you take the sack off her head?” I went over there to push her away from Toni, who was screaming through the gag over her mouth.
“What, I wasn’t going to cut her. I was just playing.” She reaches out to caress her face.
“You’ve got a lot of issues.” I shook my head, eyeing her up and down. “Greg, watch Toni. I’m going to take Pebbles out to use the bathroom.” I call to the tall blonde, who hurried into the room.
I got the puppy from my room and I took her out on a leash. “I know you love the woods, but I can’t wait to be back in town.” I watch her sniff everything that we past. She never stops wagging her tail.
I let her off the leash and play fetch with her. The roar of an engine made me puts Pebbles back on her leash and pulls her to the front of the house. I was worried. It was too soon for him to be back already. I let of a breath of relief when I saw the rest of the ghoulies and Penny were taking off with Toni. I watch her sack cover head in the back of Greg’s Chevrolet El Camino until I couldn’t see her anymore. I hope they didn’t have to hurt her.
“Come on, Pebbles. Let start packing.” I lead her back into the house. I start off in our room, packing my things back into my suitcase.

Pebbles barking woke me up. As I came to consciousness, I heard the loud music and the screams of joy. When my feet touch the grab I could feel the vibrations from the speakers that were blasting downstairs. I turn my head when the bathroom door opens. Malachai came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. “Hey babe, I wanted to take a bath before I woke you to join the party. You didn’t need to see all that blood on me.” He smiles at me. He dropped the towel and put on a pair of boxers and joggers.
I look him over to see that he had a few scratches and bruises, but nothing that look life threatening. “Party, so you won?” I whisper.
“We more than won, we slaughter them.” He picks me up and spins me around. “It was so easy, I feel like should have done it sooner.” He places me back on the ground and gave me a kiss.
“Come on, let go party.” I grab Pebbles from her cage and we went downstairs to celebrate with everyone.