Sequel: Blue on Black
Status: Comments = Frequent Updates

A Welcome Burden

In a world where differences are hated and misunderstood, those with these differences tend to keep to themselves while others run rampant in the world giving those peaceful few a bad name. This world's population has more mutants than actual human beings some don't know it but some experience it within their own homes. This is one such case...

Cheyenne Shelby Winston is not your typical girl. She's a mutant with incredible power. She was forced out of her Christian home by her parents and given to a man who told them they could cure her of her mutation. That's sadly not the case...

Follow along to find out what this man did to Cheyenne and how she's coping with being on her own. Will she find anyone else like herself or will she forever be alone in this giant world?

**DISCLAIMER!!**

I DO NOT OWN anything to do with the marvel character of Wolverine or any other that may pop up in this story.

I DO OWN the original characters and the making of this story.

**AUTHOR'S NOTE!**
Please be advised that this story is completely fictional. Some of the chapters won't have titles to them since I'm horrible at coming up with chapter titles. I can't wait to hear from every single one of you so please don't be a silent reader and bare with me if there are any mistakes as I'm going to correct those as I write it. Anyways always remember to comment so I can know how I'm doing, subscribe for further updates, and even recommend to others!