Sequel: Blue on Black
Status: Comments = Frequent Updates

A Welcome Burden

Chapter 15

Another week another location but that doesn't bother me. All that matters to me is having Logan here by my side. He's been so supportive on my need to hunt. It just makes me fall more and more for him. I can tell he's the same way just by the way he kisses me in the morning and does these cute little things throughout the day. Today we are in Eastern Tennessee. It's absolutely gorgeous here. The mountains are breathtaking and I can smell all the different animals but mostly bears. I've even seen a few bears and they run away at the sight of me. That's good. They won't be attacking me if I decided to have a run at night but I'll be cautious anyways.

This new campground we are at is pretty nice. It mostly has RVs but that's alright. Where we are parked there's a 50 foot incline going down if you're standing at the top of it. The good thing is the RVs are on one side while we are parked on the other. Gives me a good chance to get out and transform without being seen.

This campground also has a pool and a hot tub. I haven't gotten into the pool or hot tub yet because of all the people. I don't like crowded pools. Never have. I might get my chance today since there aren't as many people here as there was when we first got here. Speaking of which, that's what I'm currently doing. I'm getting ready to head to the pool. I put some clothes on over my bathing suit and grabbed a towel before leaving the camper.

"Where are you headed?" Logan asked as I passed him.

"Thought I'd go for a swim and maybe get the hot tub."

"Mind if I join you?" He asked. Of course he didn't have to ask.

"I'll meet you there." I leaned over him giving him a kiss on the lips. As I tried to move away his hands pulled me down onto his lap.

"What are you wearing under those clothes?"

"You'll just have to see when you get there." I said winking as I got up. I heard him jump up as I walked away towards the pool.

When I got halfway there, I felt his arm go around my middle. Damn that was fast. Someone is a little eager beaver. Logan opened up the gate for me and I found us a spot in between the pool and the hot tub. All Logan had to do was take off his shirt. I, on the other hand, decided to tease him a little by taking my time. I watched him as I slowly slipped off my shorts revealing the binkini bottom before removing my shirt. I was never the kind of person to show off my body but with Logan...that came naturally.

"How does it look?" I asked looking down at myself.

"You look beautiful baby girl." A blush formed on my cheeks as I folded up my clothes and set them on the small patio table. I went to the side of the pool and dipped my foot into the water. It was cool to the touch but not freezing cold. Suddenly I felt hands on me and I went into the water. I resurfaced brushing my hair from my eyes to see Logan beside me smiling like a Cheshire cat. I loved seeing him smile.

"You wanna play dirty huh?" I said playfully before splashing him. We got into a splash fight before floating around in the cool water. He held me close giving me sweet kisses that still make my heart flutter. He's the best man in the world to me. Soon we got out of the pool and went to the hot tub. Man the water was hot but it felt good on my muscles. Logan didn't join me but sat in the chair next to the hot tub watching me.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing. Just looking at the most beautiful woman on the planet." A smile came on my face as I relaxed in the water. I love Logan. I really do but the thing is...I haven't told him yet. We've been dating for 2 weeks now shouldn't I have said it already? Or should he have said it first? Maybe he's thinking the same thing? I won't know unless I ask him but I'm afraid it's too soon. Maybe I'll wait a little while.

I got out of the hot tub and grabbed my towel wrapping it around my waist. I sat down on one of the pool chairs letting the warm sun dry me off. I've had so much time to think about things since being with Logan but it doesn't make it any easier on me to keep this secret from him. I don't want him to think differently of me. That's what scares me the most about telling him. I don't want him to decide that he doesn't want me around anymore.

"Chey? Are you alright?" Logan asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"You looked deep in thought about something." He said turning on his side to face me.

"I was just thinking about when I should..." I looked around making sure no one could hear before I continued, "Feed again."

"Getting about that time again?" He questioned and I nodded my head.

"Just let me know and I'll be your lookout." I smiled and Logan moved from his seat and sat down on my chair with me before giving me a loving kiss to my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I watched through the open camper door as Logan placed some wood into a big circular metal ring that was placed in the ground by the campground owners for people to have a small bonfire. I was finally going to show Logan how good of a cook I am. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to cook but I decided on Maple Chicken Quarters and vegetables and for dessert a brownie pudding trifle.

I made the dessert after coming back from the pool and it was pretty rough to keep Logan's fingers out of it until now. I pushed myself up from the table as my timer went off. With oven mitts covering my hands, I took the chicken dish out of the oven and set it down on 2 pot holders before setting the table.

"Smells pretty damn amazing in here."

"Thanks babe." I said as Logan grabbed a beer while I had a soda. I took Logan's plate as he sat down and put one of the chicken quarters and some vegetables on it and set it down in front of him with a knife and fork. I watched him, as I filled my own plate, as he took a bite out of the chicken. A moan of escasty came from him making me smile as I sat down across from him.

"Is it good?" I asked cutting into my chicken.

"Chey this is amazing! You'veĀ got to cook more often." I blushed at his compliment. I had never gotten compliments from my dad and the Wicked Bitch of the West when I cooked.

Logan devoured his first piece of chicken before moving on to his second one. It was a good recipe. I remember when my mom would make this. She was a great cook. Once we finished dinner, I filled 2 bowls up with the brownie dessert for us to eat while enjoying the night and fire. The rest of our night passed in blissful relaxation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all like this one. I really wanna hear from my readers so please comment. It doesn't have to be much.

Chicken entree:
[img]https://www.chocolatemoosey.com/2016/02/11/maple-roasted-chicken-quarters-dinner-for-two/[/img]

Dessert:
[img]https://www.oliviascuisine.com/brownie-trifle/[/img]