Sequel: Blue on Black
Status: Comments = Frequent Updates

A Welcome Burden

Chapter 19

**AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

Please be advised that this chapter will contain sexual content! Please read at your own discretion!**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**One Month Later**


Another month has come and gone. It seems completely impossible but the time has flown by so quickly. Logan and I are basically inseparable. The only time I've had to leave is when I have to hunt. Everytime I come back from a hunt, he seems to be relieved. It's like he thinks I'm never gonna come back or something. It's comforting to see his smiling face when I get back to every campsite we stay at.

As we head down another road to another unknown campsite I start getting a bad feeling. I don't know what it is but it's unnerving. I stare out the window with a cigarette tucked between my index and middle fingers watching the smoke float quickly out the window. The radio not making a sound.

"Something bothering you Chey?" Logan asked glancing over at me.

"No I'm fine."

"You know you can't lie to me." He said making me inwardly roll my eyes. He knows me like the back of his hand.

"I've...I've just got this weird feeling like something bad is about to happen."

"I'm sure it's nothing sweetheart." Logan said reasurringly.

"Probably not. So where are we stopping?"

"There's a little place not far up the road. I saw the sign when you were alseep." He said as I finished my cigarette. I put the cigarette out in the ashtray and sat back with a sigh. I hope this feeling doesn't mean anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~


Logan stopped the truck in the parking lot of another hotel. Every month we stop at a hotel just to get a break from sleeping on the loft's mattress and using the small shower. Personally I think Logan just wants to shower with me. The camper's shower is just too small for anyone else. We entered into the hotel room and I looked around. It was pretty bland in here but what do you expect from a cheap hotel? I sat my bags down next to Logan's still feeling the bad feeling. Why won't this feeling just go away? Logan must have noticed my distress because I felt him wrap his arms around my waist as he stood behind me.

"Still having that bad feeling?" I nodded my head and he slowly spun me around to face him.

"Baby don't worry. I'm sure this feeling you're having is nothing to be concerned about."

"I hope you're right." I said looking down at my feet.

"Chey look at me." When I didn't lift my head, I felt his fingers tilt my head up, "Baby...everything is gonna be alright. If this feeling does mean something then I'll be here to keep you safe." I smiled up at this amazing man in front of me before he brought me close to him wrapping his strong arms around me. Logan's lips connected to my forehead as he held me.

"Join me in the shower?" He asked and I nodded my head. Logan took my hand and led me into the bathroom shutting the door behind us.

Logan turned on the shower letting the water get warm before turning back to me. His hands went to my shoulders as he looked me in the eyes pulling me closer to him. My hands instinctively found their way to his chest. Logan moved one of his hands to the back of my neck keeping me in place as he sensually crashed his lips into mine. My hands roamed over him feeling every inch of his body that I could reach. I found the bottom of his shirt and let my hands go underneath to feel his skin. Small goosebumps formed on his flesh as my hands grazed over his abdomen and around to his ticklish sides.

Logan's hand releases the back of my neck and went to the end of my shirt before pulling it over my head. I removed his shirt as well before placing my lips on his neck. A groan escaped his lungs as I sucked on the sensitive spot of his neck.

"Can I try something?" I whispered into his ear. His headed nodded and I dropped down to my knees kissing all the way down.

As I got to the top of his jeans I could feel his hard member against my chin. I expertly removed his belt and unzipped his pants before pushing them down along with his boxers. His big cock sprang out and my hand wrapped around him stroking him slowly. My tongue worked in a teasing fashion as it swirled around the head.

"Oh..my god." Logan moaned bracing himself on the counter. I looked up at him before taking half of his length into my mouth.

"Fuck..." Logan moaned again throwing his head back. My movement were painfully slow as I sucked on his thick manhood.

I felt Logan's fingers entangle in my hair making me speed up my movements before he pulled my head back letting his member slip from my mouth with a pop. He helped me back up to my feet and took off my pants and boyshorts. His skilled fingers took off my bra and let me step into the shower first with him right behind me.

I placed my back on the shower's tiled walls pulling Logan close. His lips collided with mine again as one of his hands pinned mine above my head. His other hand slowly stroked down my naked body until he got to my pussy. Those skilled fingers went to work on my clit rubbing in a small circular motion making me moan. I bit my bottom lip as he sunk one finger deep inside of me as his thumb continued to rub the little bud between my folds.

"Oh fuck Logan..." I moaned out as his teeth nipped at my neck.

"How bad do you want me to fuck you?"

"So fuckin' bad Logan. Please take me." I moaned. Logan lifted me off of my feet before burying his cock deep inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. My nails grew and dug into his back as we moaned together in pleasure. With each upward thrust, I got closer and closer to my climax. I knew Logan as getting there as well just by the sound of us animalistic grunts.

"Fuck Chey I'm so close."

"Me too." I moaned. Logan quickened his pace before spilling his load deep inside of me with a strained moan of escasty. Logan held me in place as we rested our foreheads together. I unwrapped my legs and my feet hit the bottom of the tub. Logan rubbed gently over my cheek before proceeding to wash me.
♠ ♠ ♠
**I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. There's only one left so please leave me some comments. I wanna hear how you all think this story will end**