Status: Active; side project.

I Heard Your Brother's Pretty Cute

For What?

“I need your help.”

Alex is in the library when he hears it. The voice comes from behind him, shaky and quiet like he was scared. He doesn’t blame the kid, seeing as a lot of people on campus are a little (well, very) intimidated by him. He’s Alex Gaskarth, Arizona State University's star baseball player by day and best party host by night. He’s popular and he knows it.

This kid can’t be that old, not a freshman though, because Alex has seen his face around campus before - usually with Brian Dales, which is someone Alex is familiar with. Brian Dales is in a big frat and he goes to all of Alex’s parties, despite the fact that they never got along, and he usually drinks way too much.

He’s way too possessive of this kid yet sleeps with other people all the time. Which is why it’s strange that the sandy haired boy is nowhere to be seen, just this odd child.

“Um, do I know you?” Alex finds himself asking as he turns around so that he doesn’t have to crane his neck, reaching up to push his newly dyed blonde hair out of his eyes.

The kid seems offended at first, but the look on his face disappears rather quickly. It’s as if he knows he needs to keep his cool to get whatever the hell it is he needs help with.

“I’m Ross,” He manages, “O’Callaghan. I was in your Chemistry lab last year.”

While Alex can’t quite remember “Ross” O’Callaghan, he certainly knows another O’Callaghan and has heard it around campus plenty of times. He can’t quite remember the first name, though.

His brow raises to silently tell Ross to continue with whatever he was saying, wanting him to get to the point. He has a class after this, and while he wishes he could skip, he can’t. It’s his last year and this is his last boring class.

“I, um, someone told me that, like… that you could help me,” He stutters out, “I need to make… I just need Brian back. I need to make him jealous.” Alex wonders who the hell it could have been, who could have possibly told Ross that he could help. And really, he usually says no to shit like this, but he kind of hates Brian Dales’ guts.

No, like, he really hates this dude.

That’s how he finds himself fake-dating Ross O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old sophomore majoring in Human Resources, and ends up meeting the other O’Callaghan he is familiar with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello. This is a Callakarth fic based off Sexy Ladies by Superfruit. Thxbye.