Status: also posted on Wattpad, Fanfic.net, Quotev and AO3.

Super Nova

What if James had been forced to open another hibernation pod before he could get to Aurora?

The last thing Jim Preston expected when he paid for a ticket to the Avalon expedition was to wake up 90 years too early on the ship. Doomed to live out his life in isolation, he's forced to deal with depression and some morality issues... Right when he was about to commit a heinous act, he's forced to open up another passenger's pod to save her life.

Dr. Galaxy Pepper (yes, she's aware of how silly it is) only hoped that she could help new people on Homestead II and that her former patients would get the care she needed. She never would have expected to wake up early on the way to the new planet. But, at least she's not alone...

An AU fanfic for the movie Passengers (2016).

xXxXxxX
I know the name on the cover is different. I lost the psd for that cover so I can't update it to inclde my Mibba account or my new fanfiction.net name sadly ^^". i promise that I am the original author though!

Please be warned that in chapter two/three, a character contemplates suicide.
  1. Prologue
    Homestead's Avalon ship was top of the line. But, sometimes, even the best things break.