Manager Daughter H. Kane

Chapter Two: Lazy Day

Lazy Day Harry POV

I was in garden with Brady and Wilson who was chilling out and we heard her voice & I saw her there wearing my old kit which I smiled at her but she didn't want to come out and I walked up to her.

"Morning beautiful."
I said to her as she giggles at me and she kiss me and I kiss her back before she pulls away from me but she went up to Brady and Wilson who lick her face as she giggles at them.

"I guess they love me now."
Nevaeh said to me and I went up to her.

"Guess they do anyway wanna have something to eat."
I said to her as she got up and went up to me.

"Yeah but I might have you for breakfast instead."
Nevaeh teased me as I smirked at her and I pick her up and she wrap her legs around my waist.

Later in the day
I was in the living room watching tv while Nevaeh was in the shower and she finished in there and I went back to my room seeing Nevaeh walking out of the bathroom wearing a towel and she looks at me grabbing her clothes as I smirked at her.

"You like what you see Kane."
Nevaeh said to me as I chuckles at her and she went from me as she went to the bathroom but I squeeze her ass which she giggles at him and she got change into shorts and t-shirt as she came out of the bathroom and I went up to her and she kisses me and I kisses her back as I kisses her neck softly.

"Harry darling do you want oh."
Kim said to me as I pulled away from her neck.

"Mum what you doing in my room?"
I asked her as Nevaeh looked at her softly.

"Well I try to call you but I see you was busy."
Kim said to me as I check my phone seeing her number there.

"Sorry mum what did you want anyway?"
I asked her softly as Nevaeh was in her phone texting her dad and I went up to her as she looked at me softly.

"I have to go to my parents right now."
I said to her as she nodded at me before she kiss me and I kiss her back before I pulled away from her and went from her.

A week later
I was in the training ground and she was taking pictures of us and she was thinking about last night and she saw Arizona walking up to her.

"You flirt with Harry I will ruined your life."
Arizona said to her as she looked at her.

"You already ruined my life by spreading rumours about me and Christian like get over yourself this is before Harry broke into the first team you know what Arizona fuck you and fuck yourself because you can have Harry oh by the way your shirt is inside out."
Nevaeh said to her before walking away from her and I followed after her and I grab her hand pulled her towards me.

"You ain't letting her have me I rather date you than date that slut."
I said to her as she looked at me.

"I'm done playing her games I wish she wasn't here on this planet."
Nevaeh said to me as we saw Arizona there and she looked at me.

"What it's true no one wants you here the only reason your here is to get into Kane pants well newsflash I got there."
I cover her mouth and she looked at me as her dad was walking past and he looked at me.

"What's going on here?"
Mauricio asked us as I looked at him.

"Nothing much she was about to tell me something but I stop her from telling you."
I said to him as he nodded at me and went from us and I took my hand from her mouth and she playfully punch me and I wrap my arms around her as she looked at me.

"I got there before you did Arizona."
Nevaeh said to her as she looked at her and she walked away from me but I followed after her and I pick her up and took her to her office.

"Harry put me down now."
Nevaeh said to me as I got her down and I closed her door as she went up to me which I face her and she kiss me and I kiss her back as she place her hand under my training top but I stop her as she pulled away from me.

"Why did you stop me?"
Nevaeh asked me as I moved away from her and she turned around to face me.

"I'm not ready."
I said to her as she looked at me.

"So last night didn't mean a thing to you."
Nevaeh said to me as I looked at her.

"No it didn't ok."
I said to her as she looked at me before she was about to slap me but I stop her.

"You think about to slap I will slap you myself."
I warned her and she kicked me instead of slapping me as I looked at her.

"Are you kidding me?"
I asked her and she looked at me before walking away from me and I groaned to myself but I heard Arizona voice.

"What happened?"
Arizona asked me as I looked at her.

"Nothing much Arizona."
I said to her and she kisses me and I kisses her back knowing that I'm starting to fall in love with Nevaeh and we heard Nevaeh voice.

"Harry I'm are you serious Harry?"
Nevaeh asked me as I pulled away from Arizona and she smirked at her but she punched Arizona in the mouth hard as she looks at her and she went for her but she moved out of the way which Arizona headbutt herself.

"I don't want nothing to do with you Harry you're a fuckboy."
Nevaeh said to me as she walked out of the room and I went after her and I grab her hand but she got out of my grip.

"She kiss me first."
I said to her as she didn't want to hear it anymore.

"I thought you love me but I guess I was wrong about you."
Nevaeh said to me before she walked away from me and Christian was next to me.

"Shouldn't kiss Arizona because you just lost her."
Christian said to me as I groaned at him and he went from me and I went to her office and closed the door thinking about my mistake but I know that Nevaeh doesn't want me anymore.

A/N
Do you think Nevaeh and Harry are going to be together again without Arizona?