Status: Try to read in Benedict Cumberbatch's voice

The Truth of Holmes

I am sherlock holmes, world's greatest detective. Nothing is a mystery to me. I have solved more cases than I can count. Life hadn't been ever so monotonous. The only way I can feel alive is solving a case worth my intellectual genius. I have developed a pill that can increase observation and detection skills twofold. The only drawback is that you lose your memory of the past 12 hours and it's also the sole reason why I am taking this pill. What's the definition of a perfect crime? A crime committed with so excellent precision that its not solvable. The truth is there is no such thing as perfect crime, every phenomenon has an explanation behind it. Everything is solvable, it depends on your level of intelligence. By far no one has came even a Mile close to match my intellectual brilliance. So that leaves only one person who can can match my skills and commit the so called perfect crime. "MEE". Memory of last 12 hours gets erased after you take the pill and you pass out, meaning I get 12 hours to solve the case. If I can commit the perfect crime under 12 hours then it's only fair that I should be able to solve it under 12 hours only. To make things even more interesting I shall leave a new clue after each hour and if i dont cease to reach to the next clue then a closed one from me shall die. Even though I can't bear to lose my loved ones, I can't be at my 100% if there is no risk involved. My only alternative is to believe in my deduction skills.