Status: Updated as much as possible.

Labyrinth in the Shape of a Heart

Tour Guide

(October's POV)

The next day was almost as weird as the previous ones and I had only been in Finland for a total for two and a half days. Bam was leaving later in the evening back to the U.S to meet with his girlfriend, who I recently found out about thanks to another drunken debacle with the Eyes and the whole HIM crew. I didn't even get a chance to figure out the girls name before he started rambling on about a whole other scenario about leaving me all alone in big ole Finland to fend for myself. Thankfully before he could get even more emotional, Ville had stepped in and reassured an ever weary Bam that I was going to be well taken care of by him and the rest of the guys. I couldn't count the number of times I had laughed so hard whenever Jussi would then try to intervene and insist that he could show me around, but Ville and the rest of the guys would shut him down faster than the speed of light, causing him to pout.

We were in the middle of breakfast at some little mom and pop shop when the front door opened, revealing Ville and his friends, Burton an Mige. I had met them my first night here and both were pleasant guys to hang around. They weren't as wild and crazy like how Bam and Ville were. In fact, I almost preferred their company over those two. "Over here!" Bam called out as he waved them over to the booth we were sitting in. Ville almost instantly scooted in beside me while the others sat beside Bam. "Good day to you, green eyes! I hear you're leaving later on, aye boy?" I smile at Linde who then glances over towards him. "Yeah, I gotta get back home and take care of some shit with the crew, spend some time with my girl. October here will have to fend for herself until I come back in a month or so for a video shoot. You'll take good care of her though, won't you guys?" They all nod with smiles on their faces, except for Ville. He has an almost mischievous smirk playing on his lips which makes me raise a brow slightly.

"I already offered my services as tour guide, so she'll be fine. I say, maybe later on after we drop Bam off at the airport, you and I can go for a little tour of the town square, what do you say, sweetheart?" I felt my breath catch in my throat as I hesitated to answer. I knew he was up to something. The table falls silent for a brief second until I finally manage to come up with a conclusion. It was just his way of being friendly, there couldn't be any harm done in simply showing me around town. "Sure, that'd be great. I could use a little less rambunctious excitement for one day anyway. I'm too hungover to even think about drinking again today." Ville nods with that same daring smile on his face he had the moment I had first met him. "Perfect, I think you'll really enjoy it."

(October's POV, arriving at Helsinki Airport)

"So, you're sure you have to go so soon? I mean, you've only been here for three days." I lowly grumble to Bam as we're starting to walk him up to the terminal. He stops for a minute, turning only to give me a tight squeeze. "You'll be alright kid. It's only for a month, then I'll be back and we can hang some more. Just get to know everything around here and you'll see, it's really bad ass." I sniffled lightly, wiping away the single tear that had managed to escape down my cheek. It had been a great couple of days catching up and hanging out with him. Bam was my best childhood friend, I felt so terrible that I had to lose contact with him because of Chester and his jealousy. "I guess you're right. Ville has been dying to assist me, so I guess I can manage for a while. Make sure you bring your girl this time too, I really wanna meet her." He smiles one of his signature grins before giving me one last hug as he soon disappears through the security check in point.

I silently follow alongside Ville until we reach his car. It had been only a high of 25 degrees today and I had felt like my face was beginning to freeze from crying. "So, are you all set to go about the town, darling?" He says sweetly as he puts on some music, the sounds of Joy Division soon filling the car. I just nod with a light smile. I didn't take the pet names he called me personally, seeing that it was just the way that he talked with almost everybody. He was kind and warm mannered, I clearly enjoyed that a lot about him so far. When the car finally stopped and we pulled into a parking space, Ville raced around from the drivers side to open the door for me. "Oh, thank you. You didn't have to do that for me." He smiles, shaking his head. "Nonsense, darling. It's a gentleman's place to open the door for a lady." I blush slightly at his comment before looking away, hoping that he can't tell or doesn't notice.

Chester always used to do things like that for me when we first got together but after the first year, things had started to go a little sour. He wouldn't hold my hand in public whenever we would go out some place, he wouldn't take pictures with me, whenever there was a fan or someone around, I would always get shut out. I felt isolated but none the less, truly and deeply loved him to my fullest capability. Truthfully if someone asked me, my answer would still probably remain the same. Regardless of him choosing his ex and raising their family together, if I ever had the chance to change things, to fix them, to start over, I would. I wiped away the tears that started to form in the corner of my eye hurriedly before Ville could notice as we started on a short walk to the marketplace.

He smiled down at me as we got closer, the rustling and busy sounds of people talking, mostly in Finnish and all the different smells of food being cooked, captured my attention almost immediately. We looked around at many different stands and every so often Ville pointed out what exactly almost each type of item was. He even bought me a pastry called 'Rönttönen' which was literally one of the best damn things I had ever tasted in my life. It was a sweet type of pie filled with berries and mashed potatoes, as oddly as that sounded. "Are you enjoying yourself so far, dear girl?" I nodded as I sipped at my coffee and thanked him once again before ingesting another bite of my pie. His smile grew wider when we started to head towards a small bookstore that was nestled far in the corner of a dark building.

The older woman who I assumed ran the store instantly greeted us, in Finnish no doubt, as we walked inside. "Hei, tervetuloa." I looked up at Ville almost in a complete daze of awe. He made the language sound incredibly sexy. I definitely could get lost hearing him talk like that for hours. "That means hello and welcome. You'll get the hang of it, not to worry, darling. Do you have any favorite authors?" We then rambled on about different sorts of poetry and writing styles until we eventually were settled in the back of the store, sitting around a fire place, talking about almost anything you could think of. It turned out that Ville and I actually had a lot in common, almost too much. "So, tell me a little more about yourself. Are you seeing anyone?" My face stiffened immensely, I was dreading this talk. "I was but not anymore. That's partially the reason why I moved here, to get away."

He didn't say anything at first but soon give my knee a tight squeeze. "I can understand that, it must have been very hard for you to do. Especially with the way Bam said you arrived, you really just packed up and left everything behind?" I took in a deep breath before sighing heavily. Yep, I really left just like that. No warning, no nothing, I just left. "It was a lot easier to just go then it was to make a big deal out of it. Now I'm starting over, where no one knows anything about me. Except you, now of course. And Jussi, that man never stops asking questions. He like's a detective or something." Ville chuckled softly, his gorgeous green orbs of eyes soon staring up at me again. "Well I'm glad you picked here to move to, sweet girl. You're lovely to spend time with, I'd absolutely enjoy to do it again sometime."

I felt my cheeks burn hot and my heart began to beat faster as his words sunk in. He was charming and very mysterious, I found it rather intriguing and it peeked my curiosity greatly. Without much hesitation, I soon found myself agreeing to his request, insisting that I'd love to hang out some more with him as well whenever he was available to. "Thank you, Ville. You're an awesome tour guide, I would definitely enjoy doing this again sometime. It's nice to make new friends." Another wicked grin soon spread across his face as he patted the top of my leg softly. "Of course, sweetheart. The pleasure is clearly all mine. I think you and I are going to be great friends."
♠ ♠ ♠
So so so sorry it's taken so long to update, things have not been so great on my end. My sister lost her battle with life and suicide stole her away from me. So please bare with me as the updates may take some time while I heal. Love you all. xo