Status: Updated as much as possible.

Labyrinth in the Shape of a Heart

I Think I'm Still Drunk

(October's POV)

When I opened my eyes finally after being asleep for who knows how long, my vision was still a tad blurry. But I was able to make out little details, like I was on the couch and Ville was still asleep on the floor beside me. VILLE? What the hell is he doing here? Oh god, please tell me we didn't. No, there's no way, I wouldn't be completely clothed if that were to happen. Ugh. Again it seems as another late night drinking spree with the guys was a bad idea. "Oh fuck." I muttered under my breath as I then began to read through my text messages. Mostly they were all from Bam, saying that Jackie was extremely pissed at him still and that he might be staying in Helsinki alone for the rest of the trip. Shit, what the hell even went on last night? Not thinking too rationally, I suddenly begin to shake Ville forcefully awake. His eyes suddenly pop open as he gasps, clearly frightened. "Jesus, enkeli. What is it? What's going on?" I don't say anything but shove my screen into his face. He squints and rubs at his eyes briefly before letting out a small yawn. "You and Jackie had a falling out last night, darling girl. Some awful things were said between the two of you and ultimately she made Bam choose between us or her."That's when it suddenly all came to me, but in a complete blur none the less. "Oh, fuck."

"Mmm, indeed. I don't think she was none too happy about it either. Although she had no right to say what she said either, it was just a total mess. And before you ask, I simply brought you home and you insisted I stayed, nothing happened, sweetheart." Well that was a relief, glad to know that I could at least trust him. "Thank you, Ville. Now if you would ever be so kind to drive me over to Bam and Jackie's hotel, I'd greatly appreciate it." He looked at me slightly puzzled but agreed anyways, saying that he would be waiting for me out in the car as I rushed into the bathroom to potentially throw up whatever I drank last night and then brush my teeth. All in all I was done and ready in about fifteen minutes until I yanked on my jacket and rushed outside in the freezing cold. The drive was silent which my pounding headache was incredibly thankful for. I tried calling Bam on the way there but he didn't answer so I tried the next best thing once we got to the hotel. I went to the front desk and asked for the room number with the help of Ville of course, seeing as the worker on duty only spoke Finnish before then racing to the elevators, hoping that I still had enough time to catch either of them to talk and ultimately apologize for whatever was said last night.

When we reached the 7th floor, I suddenly felt dizzy and had to brace myself against the railing. "Are you alright love?" I nodded but could slowly feel myself start to sway. "I think-I think I'm still a bit drunk." A deep chuckle escapes Ville's lips before he takes a hold of my arm and helps me keep my balance so I don't fall out onto the floor. Thankfully their room is only a mere few feet away from where we were standing because I honestly felt like I was going to pass out at any minute. "Maybe this was a bad idea, sweetheart. You're clearly in no condition for reconciling." I wave my hand at him, shaking my head with a slight hiccup. "Nonsense, I'll be fine." He laughs once more until we reach the outside of their door. Inside, I could hear the sounds of faint whispering and talking. It more so sounds like arguing, but I decide it's best to make my entrance now rather than later. I knock rather softly, somewhat starting to feel like I was going to regret doing this, but Ville had a better idea and decided to practically pound on the door loudly, clearly startling the two of them as someone then hurried over to open the door. Not to my surprise at all, was Jackie standing there.

"What the hell are you doing here? Come to cause more problems?" I quickly shake my head no all the while trying to remember what it was I had came to say in the first place. "Well then? What do you want? It's ten in the fucking morning." Ok, so she was obviously still very pissed off at me, I'm sure I deserved that much. I take in a short breath before clearing my throat. "Look Jackie, can we just go talk, please? I'm sorry for just showing up here and all, but Bam wasn't answering." She glances over her shoulder at him, but he quickly turns away. "This better be worth my time." I just nod before then following her down the corridor as safely as I can, seeing as my balance was still on the wobbly side, leaving Ville to stay there and chat with Bam. When we reach the small lounging area, I immediately take a seat on the nearest chair seeing as I truthfully thought I was going to fall over at any minute. "First of all, I have no idea what even happened. All I know is, we got off to a really bad start in the beginning when you first got here yesterday. I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything by being close to Bam. But he's my best friend and I just missed him. I totally respect your guys relationship, he's clearly nuts about you, so I want to be on good terms with you too. According to Ville, some words were exchanged, I don't even remember."

When she looks away from me for a moment, I quickly remembered that she had gone so far and called me a slut in front of Ville and Bam. Now, I had really no idea about her or who she was as a person besides she was Bam's girlfriend and he was madly in love with her but vice versa, she had no idea about me or who I was at all. But before I could start off on a raging rant about who the hell she thought she was treating me like that, she spoke up first. "Well I should be apologizing to you first, honestly. Because I had no right to go out and disrespect you like at all. I am truly sorry, it's just been a long flight and I'm so protective over Bam, over all of them. He's always away sometimes and I've almost lost him a couple times because he was either blacked out drunk, too fucked up off of drugs, or arrested in a foreign jail. Not that it's any of my business, but he did tell me about what happened between you and your ex, that it was the reason why he was flying out to Finland with you to get you situated. So again, I shouldn't have called you what I did, and I'm sorry about it. Me and Bam talked, he really does care a lot about you too and wants us to get along. So for everyone's sanity, I'm willing to put this ugly mess behind and try again."

My mouth hung open slightly as I tried to register everything she was saying. Ok, so she wanted to be friends and play nice. Fine, water under the bridge. At least for now, until someone fucks up again. Because next time, sober October might not be so forgiving. I reached out to shake her hand which she accepted graciously. "Nice to meet you October, I'm Jacqueline. But you can just call me Jackie. I met Bam a few years ago but we didn't start dating until recently because I swear he was only being funny. I'd love to get the chance to know you more while I'm here, I think it'd be a great benefit to everyone."I smiled the best I could as I returned the handshake, honestly hoping that our bad blood was gone for the time being. The walk back to the room was quick and the sounds of laughter could be heard from coming inside. When we reappeared, a look of concern was still evident on Bam and Ville's faces. "Don't worry guys, we worked everything out. We're all good here, promise." Jackie says with a soft sigh. They then grin widely at us as Bam then rushes over to Jackie and tackles her into a big hug. "Ah sweet! Now my girl and my girl bestie are buds. Isn't that great Ville?" I peek over at Ville who just smiles. "Mmm yes, that is very good. Now it won't be awkward when we go out on a double date in a little while, will it enkeli?"

There he goes with that damn word again. I turned to face Ville now, seeing a cheeky smirk grace his lips. Great, they made plans for us to hangout and play nice already without even knowing the outcome of the situation yet. I bit down on the inside of my cheek hard before secretly flipping Ville off. The affects of the alcohol were still overtaking me some as I felt my head start to spin once I turned back around to face Bam and Jackie. "Now if you all don't mind me using your bathroom for a moment, I think I'm still a bit drunk from last night and I need to puke." What a trooper I was, I had to give myself some credit. Completely hungover with a slight buzz and I still managed to have a decent, heartfelt conversation with my best friend's girlfriend and apologize at the same time. I was one in a million, that was for sure. "Go on dude, just close the door. I don't think anyone wants to here what a hungover midget sounds like." I hear Bam joke before I then stagger off into the restroom to throw up whatever was left of the mind altering liquid in my stomach. Well, this was definitely one hell of a morning already, that much was true. "And make sure you flush! I don't want to see any remnants of breakfast in there!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for friends! Thank you all for the continued support. I hope you all are enjoying still! Love to every one of you! xx