Reaper and honzo Hasashi

Reaper and honzo Hasashi part 3

good... Reper asks" Is it normal for you to have nightmares as you sleep?... Scorpion didn't answer Reaper he instead looks away from him... Reaper says" Scorpion I understand if you don't want to talk it but I want to help you if you would just... Scorpion says" get out... Reaper says" wha… Scorpion yells" GET OUT!... Reaper flinches back then he says" every well he gets up and leaves... Genji Asks" well I Told you didn't I my Bother doesn't like talking about the past... Reaper says"I just wanted to help him but I didn't mean to upset him... Genji Says" I know you didn't Reaper just give him some space he will come out to you when he comes down... the others walk to there rooms to rest... The Next morning everyone is up Early... Scorpion sees Reaper he walks over to him and says"I am sorry I yelled at you Reaper but I do not like remembering or talking about my past or nightmares... Reaper says" no its ok I get it trust me I don't like talking about my nightmares either but if you do want to talk I will not judge you I will lesson to you... Scorpion says" t thank you Reaper I preheat it really I do it's just it's hard for me to talk About what happened... Reaper says" did you know I am a murder?... Scorpion says" you?... Reaper says" yes but here's the funny thing I only ever killed people that harmed others... Scorpion says" then you aren't a murder you killed off people that harmed others... Reaper says" still I was sent to gill for a long time I had to be keep in a cell all by myself or I would kill the other passengers Genji was the one that offered me a job as long as I lesson to him and I have been since then... Scorpion says" My inter-clan along with my wife and son was killed blinded by my own rage I ended up killing Sub-zeros bother and wife but then I found out the truth and I fell in love with his Daughter Aurora then we head a child we called her Luna Sub-zero is training her how to use ice when she's done he will bring her to me so I can teach her how to use fire here he hands Reaper a pitcher of his daughter and wife even Sub-zero was in it... Reaper says" you have a Beautiful little girl he hands the pitcher back to him... Scorpion says' she looks like her mother I miss her I miss both of them... Reaper says" you will see your daughter again don't worry Scorpion... Scorpion sighs and says"I know but I wish she was here with me so I could hold her and protect her and tell how much I love her I miss my Daughter... Reaper says" I am sure she misses you as much as you miss her... Scorpion says" I think Luna will like you Reaper... Reaper asks" do you really think so you don't think she wont be afraid of me?... Scorpion says" no I don't think she will be afraid of you and yes I think she will like you... Reaper says" I wonder if you are right most people fear me... Scorpion says" I am the same way most people fear me but I am not afraid of you and I know your not afraid of me either... Reaper says" you are right I have no reason to fear you either you saved our lives yesterday...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana)...(Bastion)...(D.iva)...(Doomfist)...Genji...
hamzo...Junkrat...lucio...Mccree...mei...mercy...
mora...phaah...Reaper...Reinheart...Roahog...
Sholdier76...Sombra...Symmert...Torbjorn...
Tracer...Widowmaker...Winstion...Wrecking Ball...
Zarya...Zenyatta...