Reaper and honzo Hasashi

Reaper and honzo Hasashi part 5

Everyone wakes up early Genji says" Good everyone is here lesson carefully he points on the map and says" we are going here there will be enemies that look like us Bother if you encounter Someone that looks like one of us just pay attached to the color of their eyes they have a different colors of our eyes For referents Reaper Dubbelgager instead of red eyes his eyes are white my Dubbelgager have green eyes will i have blue gat it?... Scorpion says" yes I understand what you mean so then let's go... They all get on the plan and they sit as it tacks off... Scorpion looks at everyone's eye color so he can remember ho is a friend and ho is not... Reaper asks" are you worried?... Scorpion says" only a little This is and isn't new to me I am use to fighting come-on ho is being controlled but not this it's different... Reaper asks" will you be able to Rembert everyone's eye color?... Scorpion says" yes Ninjas like have Photographic memories we never forget things like this... Reaper says" that's good just be careful ok?... Scorpion says" I Will be fine Its Everyone Als I am Worried About... Reaper sighs he leans back and says"it's going to be a very long bay Tru to Reapers words it was a long day... Scorpion was cornered by Reapers Budil Ganger Scorpion says" You shouldn't play with fire leas you get burned low flams cover his body ready to fight... Evil Reaper says" I am afraid you don't scare me he attacks him... Scorpion Doges his attack and hits him as hard as he can Sending him flying into a wall... Evil Reaper says" you will regret that he runs at him punching him heard in the head... Scorpion he hits the ground heard knocking him out... Evil Reaper says" this is going to be Fun... Normal Reaper shots at him then he jumps in front of Scorpion he says" I will not let you hurt him!... After a fu minute, the fighting head Draend reaper of his energy he was very tired but his Dubbelganger wasn't... Evil reaper pints his gun at Reapers head and says" time to die... Scorpion wakes up pain as all he could feel but he sees what was going to happen he pushes reaper out of the way taking the shot himself falling to the Ground only seeing black... Reapers rage boils over he shoots at his Dubbelganger killing him He yells" HANZO! he runs over to him picking him up as he does so he needed to get him back to Base were Zenyatta Could help him... Reaper asks" can you help him Zenyatta?... Zenyatta says" I will try Reaper but I don't think I will half to the bullet went right through him and by the looks of it apers his wound is healing I wager he will be awake by morning she smiles... Reaper says" that means he's like me he relaxes knowing Honzo will service... the next morning... Scorpion growns as he wakes up Scorpion asks" what happened?... Reaper says" you wore nock out and then shot at I head to intervene before my Dubbelganger could kill you are you Alright?... Scorpion says" yes I am fine thanks to you Reaper... Reaper asks" why are you thanking me?, Mercy was the one that heald you all I did was carry you... Scorpion says" till thank you Reaper I o you one... Reaper says no you don't come on let's get you into your room Reaper helps Scorpion up then walks with him to his room... Scorpion lays down he sighs as he gets Comfortable then Scorpion says" thank you He falls to sleep... Reaper says" you are welcome he leaves Scorpions room he walks around the bace he sits down on the couch and sighs...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana)...(Bastion)...
(D.iva)...(Doomfist)
Genji)...(Hamzo)...(Junkrat)...(Lucio)
Mccree)...mei)...
(Mercy(...(mora)...(phaah)
(Reaper Gabriel)...(Reinheart)...
(Roahog)...(Sholdier76 Morrison)
(Sombra)...(Symme)...(
Torbjorn )...(Tracer)
Widowmaker )...(Winston)...
Wrecking)…(Zarya)
Zenyatta ...Quan Chi...)...
(Hanzo Hasashi)