Reaper and honzo Hasashi

Reaper and honzo Hasashi part 6

Sholdier76 Asks" haveing a heard day?... Raper's whole demeanor changes then Reaper says" I told you to stay away from me Sholdier76... Sholdier76 Sighs and says" look Gabriel I sed I was sorry why cant you... Reaper yells" YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED YOU CALL ME BY THAT NAME ANYMORE GABRIEL IS DIED!... Sholdier76 looks down Sholdier76 says" I am sorry and walks away... Reaper sighs he new Jack was trying but Reaper still couldn't find it in himself to Forgive Jack not yet any... Honzo ask" you ok Gabriel?... Reaper says" ya I am fine just Reaper sighs and asks" how is it that Sub-zero was able to Forgive you do Ezaly?... Honzo says" I ask him that myself B-han told me that he know his whife wouldn't want him to hate me for all Eternaty so he forgave me I hated it at first but I know he was right all I needed to do was forgive myself and that was heard but I did forgive myself Eventuly And that's what you need to do Gabriel... Reaper says" I will try Honzo but it's not as easy for me... Honzo Hugs Reaper and says " it's going to be ok Reaper I promise you that... Reaper says" thank you Scorpion that means a lot to me knowing you have my back... Honzo says" you haven't used my other name in along time Reaper you ok?... Reaper says" yes I am ok I just have a lot on my mind that's all Reaper sees Jack he sighs and says" Morrison lesson I am sorry but I don't know if I can forgive you yet... Jack says" it's fine Reaper I understand I just want to Start over if that's ok with you... Reaper says" I will think about it Jack for know I'll I want is for you to leave us alone... Jack says" alright Reaper I will Jack walks away... Honzo smiles and says" I am happy that you are trying Reaper Honzo Hugs Reaper tightly... Reaper hugs Honzo back and says" Honzo it's because of you that I am even trying to Forgive Jack so thank you... Honzo smiles and says" you are welcome Gabriel Honzo let's go of Gabriel and smiles at Gabriel... Reaper sighs but Reaper also smiles at Honzo...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana)...(Bastion)...
(D.iva)...(Doomfist)
Genji)...(Hamzo)...(Junkrat)...(Lucio)
Mccree)...mei)...
(Mercy(...(mora)...(phaah)
(Reaper Gabriel)...(Reinheart)...
(Roahog)...(Sholdier76 Morrison)
(Sombra)...(Symme)...(Moira)
Torbjorn )...(Tracer)
Widowmaker )...(Winston)...
Wrecking)…(Zarya)
Zenyatta ...Quan Chi...)...
(Hanzo Hasashi)