Status: IN MY MIND

My Life with Mr. Nobody

Chapter 1

Shell's POV
My life begins like nobodies, I met Nemo when we was 15 during school he was already at the school when I moved to America with my family you could say it was love at first sight. I was seated next to him, I was a shy girl but I made friends with a few of the other girls. After a few weeks of being at that school I had plucked up the courage to talk to him. "Hello Nemo?" I said softly to him and he looked up at me and smiled at me. "Hello Shell." "Do you have a partner for the science poject?" "No, do you?" "Yes, I'm looking at him." I giggled softly blushing at him.

Nemo's POV
She had the bluest eyes ever, more bluer than mine, she had a beautiful smile,that giggle of hers was absoulty breath taking. I couldn't stop thinking about her also I found out that she had moved next door to me and my mom. I was reading a book in our classroom when I have felt her presnce next to me. "Hello Nemo?" I looked up from my book and smiled at her. "Hello Shell." I blushed lightly hoping she doesn't notice the blush in my cheeks. "Do you have a partner for the science project?" "No, do you?" I answered back softly. "Yes, I'm looking at him." Her giggles and blush is so fucking cute, I smile at her. I put my book away and looked her and I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is so short let me know if you like or not