Status: enjoy this two shot

The Cocky Guitarist

The introduction

Brian noticed her immediately.

She stood in the middle of a busy street examining the stack of papers in her hands as her eyes continued to travel back and forth from the documents to the people in front of her.

His eyes examined her body; her ample breasts were neatly covered by a blue cardigan and white T-shirt, her tall legs dressed in jeans, on her feet, two ankle booties.

From what he could see under the beanie she wore were blond-locks covering her round face.

Brian smiled at the woman a few meters away from him, she was absolutely beautiful. He stood up, immediately walking up to her.

His arrogant persona faltered a little as she rolled her green eyes, but he stood tall, he took the small rejection as a man.

“What’s your name gorgeous?” he asked as he gave her his infamous smirk, a trade that has been proven effective time and time again.

The girl noticed a couple of girls behind her swooning over the tattooed man, but she couldn’t quite understand why they would like him.

His face, too chiseled for her liking, was completed with messy brown hair, his brown eyes, underlined by black liner showed arrogance, he had way too thin lips and he smelled, like, musk and cigarettes. She hates the smell of cigarettes.

Deciding against her better judgement to not be rude, she flashed a quick smile, a smile even the dumbest man on earth could see was fake, and muttered, “Danny”

The man snorted softly, “isn’t Danny a boy’s name?”

She sighed loudly, ‘watch out smirky, this isn’t the day to mock my name’ she thought in her head
She was in no mood to defend her name.

“Aren’t you wearing a little bit too much eyeliner to be a man?” she grunted

Brian laughed loudly, she has spunk. He likes that a lot.

“Touche, my name’s Brian. What’s Danny short for?”

“Daniella. Excuse me” she spoke and walked away, Brian smirked as she walked into the office building. This was a girl he has to see again.