Status: enjoy this two shot

The Cocky Guitarist

Lunch with the family

A few days passed and soon the weekend was upon them, Brian finished his part in the studio and after a few laughs with the rest of the band, he walked out into the fresh summer breeze. Fumbling in his jean pocket, he quickly found his pack of Malboro cigarettes and the lighter he stole from Johnny, and lit one up taking in the familiar smell and taste of his cigarette.
“You know those are bad for you” he heard from behind him, spinning around he came face to face with the girl he saw a few days ago, and smiled. He has been dreaming of her freckled face since he saw her that day. No girl has ever resisted his signature smirk, and he enjoys the challenge she has to offer.
“I can be bad for you if you let me” he says in a husky-like voice making her snort with a roll of her eyes, “that makes no sense.”
“Yeah but I’m hot so it doesn’t matter” another breathtaking smirk but she doesn’t even bat an eyelash, ‘no smirk will get her to loosen up’ he thought to himself.
“Believe me when I tell you, my grandfather has more sex appeal than you have”
“You now that’s classified as incest, right?”
Daniella rolled her eyes, she’s been doing it a lot lately and it pisses off the guitarist. None of his usual tricks has been working on her, his infamous smirk that a lot of women, even a few men, has classified as panty-dropping worthy, has had absolutely zero effect on her.
“Whatever, stop smoking, it’s bad and it looks disgusting when you smoke”
Brian shrugged, “I’m a guitarist in a metal band Daniella, it’s in my blood to smoke.”
Danny sighed and nodded, without another word she walked away, ready to start her weekend and hoping like hell she’d never run into Brian again.

“So this chick’s the only one that has ever rejected you, and you think she’s beautiful and a challenge you want to pursue?” his brother summarized making him groan. He’s been having lunch with the Haner clan for about an hour and until thus far nobody has talked about anything but Daniella.
They love the fact that a girl has balls to reject Synyster Gates.
“You want to shout it from a rooftop don’t you?” he accused, with a glare to Brent.
“I really do. I really do” his sibling laughed making the rest of the family burst out in giggles. “We’d like to meet the woman that has rejected Synyster Gates” his father added with a smug smile.
Brian groaned, this was going to be the longest family lunch in the history.